Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:48 pm
She licked her lips . " MMM what whas that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:55 pm
"Juice from a rare fruit on the other side of the island, across the river" he looked at the bottle, which was almost completely full still, he took a sip "Delicious" he gave the rest to her

((Great now we got rum and juice))  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:57 pm
She laid on her back letting the container drip droplets on her tongue savoring it as she mewed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:04 pm
He chuckled "Tastey isn't it, we could go get some tonight, its best to pick it at night becuase the monkeys are asleep at night" the bottle slowly emptied "Be careful though, this stuff is more sddicting that a ciggerette  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:06 pm
She chugged teh rest
" Yea we should get more." she slowly licked her lips. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 pm
"Lets go~" he picked her up and out the door , they dropped the bottle and it broke all over the floor  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:11 pm
" Awww it broke." Her lip pouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 pm
Nero knowing well that he should be near Seraph and Sopohitia when there together he decied to explore the boats more. He came across a pale red one that was rusted at the stern. He kicked the door open and looked inside. "Ok Lets see whats inside this.....one...." His attention was caught by a small pile of bones covering a trunk. "Uh! Dead man's chest...." He moved the bones and saw it was locked. He picked up a femur and was prying the chest open.  

Nero9295

Nero9295

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 pm
"Come on you piece of-" the bone broke. Nero got up and kicked the trunk open. There was a cloud of dust that came out, Nero coughed as the dust settled. He bent down and looked inside moving around some old rag and clothes until he came across and slender black object. "Is this..?" He bpulled it out to revel a sword in its sheath. "Wow its a sword...I wonder...." he pulled on the hilt and it came out. The blade did seem that all used, He sheathed it and found some cloth to tie it to his pants. "Well they wont need it." He said lookking at the skeltons.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:34 pm
She heard a noise outside. " what was that?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Nero9295

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm
Nero looked through two other boats and found a cool bandana, Some old books, some odd looking parts that he thought might help with the radio, sueable tools to make repairs including a small blow torch. "Wow what a haul...but i could get to the one i wanted...ih well mabey Seraph and Sophitia will help me later with it." He grinned as he got the shelter. Tapping the entrance twice he made his way inside and layed his stuff down on his bed. Sitting down he unsheathed the sword and grinned to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:39 pm
Seraph looked over "Probaly the monkeys" he got to the river "I forgot my dagger...I'll be back" he sat down and ran back to the shelter, he went in and noticed Nero "Hey Ner..whoa..nice sword" he picked his dagger up and put it on his belt.  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:41 pm
She waited for seraph  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:53 pm
Seraph ran back to her "I'm back, ok, lets cross the river" he motioned for her to grab onto his back  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:56 pm
she hopped onto his back and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and wrapper her tail around top o his waist so it wouldn't get to soaked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games