Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:44 pm
" Sorry guys I guess I have a lot to learn." she sighed.
" Now what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:02 pm
"Do what Zain said...he has more brains than me"
Seraph chuckled aiming the modified rifle and setting it to auto, he got several more down before setting it back to single

http://world.guns.ru/sniper/ntw20_1.jpg  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:09 pm
She sighed and began to shoot them off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:46 pm
((Just been looking at my character sheet, found something useful that I'd completely forgotten. XDDD ))

"Never mind, mistakes get made. You didn't set any of us on fire, no major harm done. If we weren't trying to move on, that would actually have been a brilliant bit of quick thinking."

The doc watched the fight from his tree, weighing his pack. "We don't want to run there, if this mob follows us the whole way, it could be on us while we're trying to get in. Then again, if we don't get there soon we'll be out of ammo and fighting in the dark." He reached into his pockets and pondered, then suddenly grinned like a maniac. "Golly, if only I had some kind of explosives in my pockets suitable for clearing crowds and bringing down buildings."

He pulled out a green-brown slab of plastique. "Oh dude, I totally have high-explosives in my pockets! Everyone saddle up, this'll be a thirty second fuse. Keep your eyes and mouths closed." He pulled a cannister filled with little ball-bearing sized bits of explosive, which he cast out over the area around the base of the outcrop. They fell with heavy clacks, and he pulled a chunk of explosive from the main slab to set off the whole other lot of them. His detonator had two red LEDs that blinked on and off one after the other, he liked to know for certain when they were armed. He inspected it carefully, and jabbed it into the small initiation charge of C-2, the rest of which he'd already resealed and deposited back in a pocket. He cast it out with a whoop. "Fire in the hole!"  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:57 pm
Sophie hid behind Sam.and closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:02 pm
"YAH BABY!" Seraph laughed "Explosives"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:59 pm
Sam reloaded is guns and watched waiting to see what was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:03 pm
Zain slammed his chest into the closest zombie, sending it reeling back into the group while Zain dove behind a rock before the explosion went off.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

FatPeoplesOrbit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:14 pm
"I'm putting my money on the thing that goes boom," Reev said with a chuckle as he took a few steps back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:04 am
There was a shrill whine and the explosive carpet went of with a *clack* from the C2 followed instantly by a huge, heavy, deafening *WHUMF* as the baubles went up. Zacks standing on top of it were thrown in all directions momentarily paralysed by the shock of concussion, a great plume of flying undead. Those nearby were thrown off their feet, lifted a half foot from the ground by the blast, too much for any Ghoul to stay standing.

It also quietened the flames, sucking up all the nearby oxygen to fuel the explosion and then blowing them out with the shockwave. All that remained were smouldering patches and flickering pockets. The Doc leapt down from his tree, glee plastered across his face as various unidentafiable body parts fell about them. "That's half of them gone then." He looked about, numerically that was a blatant fallacy. "The lower half, of course." He took up his rifle, holding it like a club, ready to bash at any grabbing hands. "Last one to the clone lab's a rotten egg." Leaping down, he sprinted through the fallen ghouls, jabbing at the hands that reached for him with his rifle butt, and at those that were already trying to get up. "Note to self: bring more explosives next time. That was awesome."  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:29 am
"i'v seen better" Sam remarked after the explotions went off

"i ant getting left beind" he said running after the Doc.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:06 am
Sophie raced after Sam shooting off body parts.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

FatPeoplesOrbit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:08 pm
Reev quickly recovered from the shock of the blast and noticed blood and limbs everywhere. "Rock on man!" he exclaimed as he followed with haste behind the others, while avoiding the moving zombies.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:00 pm
Zain grinned, vaulting over the stone he was behind and sliding down the hill to slam his fists into the nearest stenches, he started ripping his way through the mob, catching up with the group and pulling up behind dock, fists a blur as his gauntlets demolished any zombies that got to close.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:47 am
Seraph sighed, held up the rifle and flipped the lever to auto, he shot down a path, flung the giant 50 cal on his back and ran through it, neckto neck with Zain  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff