Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Echo of a Love Tale (open and looking for ppl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:18 pm
" Yup." she laughed " Brings back memories."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:05 pm
Cody woke up in a daze. "Whass goin' on..." He apparently had gone sleepwalking, as he woke up in some barracks. Or what looked like barracks. He walked around, and saw soldiers doing drills. "Yup... barracks," Cody thought aloud. "Damn sleepwalking..."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:18 pm
The dragon walked into the barracks to do an inspection when he saw Cody and slipped a knife from the wall and put it to Cody's throat "WHy the hell are you in here!" he hissed  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:52 pm
Cody recognized that voice instantly. "Oh... I just, dropped in." He chuckled. "You know that knife will do nothing to me."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:07 pm
He sighed "Just get out before I have the entire military after you" he picked him up by the collar and stated dragging him out  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:10 am
"Hey, com'on, you know it's not my fault I came here, experiments go awry!" Cody grinned when he got back into a standing position. "And don't worry, I'll have a potion done quickly to take care of your face!" He chuckled and flew off.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:22 am
The dragon sighed "Thanks! I'll consider it!" he turned away from him and looked at the gaurds "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP WATCH!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:05 pm
Sophie looked over at Seraph." What now?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:33 pm
Seraph thought as he cleaned the dragons mess "I dunno accualy"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:16 pm
Cody circled overhead the camp. "Wait a tic... this place wasn't here before... Seems a little suspicious..." He flew back down outside the camp. "Time to go incognito..." He waited for lowly cadet to come along the road. When he saw his prey..."What th-"

*a minute later*

"I hope no one can recognize me in this bulky armor. You'd think these soldiers are compensating for something..." He strolled through the camp, not knowing what to do.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:03 pm
He then snuck into the commander's tent. "Oh... my... god..." There was gold practically littering the tent. "What the hell is the king doing? I'm getting out of here." He shunned the heavy armor, and flew away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:27 pm
((War needs oney my friend))
The Dragon walked into the tent and sighed "all this weapons research and a fox turns out to be the best one in the land of the king to build a good weapon" he hit a stack of gold, making it go around the room "AGH! well, I guess I will do as I was told.." his mission now, to give this gold to everyone who he had to and also..the creator of the master weapon  

LunaFoxxx

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:16 pm
Cody flew to the King's castle. "What do you mean the king isn't seeing an audience? I'm going in by force goddamnit!"

*A minute later*

"Ok, I didn't know the king had a private staff of black mages... I think I caught a cold from the Ice 3 that the one threw at me..." Cody walked back to the shop. "How long has this place been closed? I better open shop tomorrow..." He hopped in his bed and after the usual turmoil, fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:29 pm
Cody woke up the next day feeling refreshed. "Achoo! *sniffle* What a crazy dream... fire was everywhere..." He got himself ready and opened up shop. "First work, then experiments..."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:11 pm
She looked to Seraph
" When do we start work?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]