Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:38 pm
She cuddled with him breathing a bit hard " Yea sure no ho wto leave me breathless," she chuckles.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:42 pm
He murred"why are you breathing so hard for"he murred curiously. He continued licking her...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:50 pm
" Uhh nothing." she turns red again  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:55 pm
He chuckled and kissed her playing with her tongue with his"something a matter"he chuckled rubbing the side of her leg"your all red"he murred

ooc:// time skip soon maybe o.o  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:59 pm
" I kind of what to try something."
She runs her hands down his chest lower.

Ooc:/// time skip yep  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 pm
{{TIME SKIP}}
Navo was breathing heavily then calmed his breathing, he looked at her and smiled both of them covered by a blanket. He murred nuzzling her as he ran a hand through his hair looking around the room"what time is it"he asked curiously still alittle light headed. He looked around some more"where are my clothes" they were clearly not in sight...

ooc:// Is that ok or should I change it  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:07 pm
occ:// nope perfect haha

" Umm. There kind of over by my desk she points.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 pm
He blinked and rubbed his forehead"how did they get all the way over there"he chuckled"I aint running around naked"he laughed rubbing his forehead some more, the turned to her and smiled kissing her...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:21 pm
" You don't remember what you did to me before you passed out?" She laughed kissing him back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:24 pm
He chuckled and in a flash of memory remembered"oh now I remember"he chuckled and cuddled with her"by the way WoW you are amazing"he chuckled"first time"he blinked tilting his head alittle...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:27 pm
" Yea redface ." " Thank you you are too," she kissed him then hid her head in his fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:35 pm
He murred"this was my first time too"he said and put a hand on her head petting it softly"You were amazing"he smiled kissing her once again"what do you want to do later"he asked"Maybe the beach"he chuckled"could invite some friends if you want"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 pm
" I don't have any friend's here," she laughed

She murred and kissed him.
" sounds good."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:45 pm
Navo murred and kissed her back"Awesome"he blinked"Ah.... did we use protection"he blinked rubbing his forehead"I cant remember certain things"he sighed and smiled"either way the beach sounds good"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 pm
" I don't remember.."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games