Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:33 pm
"i find it quiet interesting pain and stuff..its not somethingI get to experience remember?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:24 pm
" I'm experiencing it now. But yea your right."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:31 pm
"sorry" Linda smiled and went to the window watching clouds "I'm sad..master is out there.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:02 pm
" I'm sad for both of them."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:16 pm
Linda nodded "Yah..I can show emotion..but I can't FEEL, wierd huh" she tried to change the subject  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:21 pm
User Image
The figure walked out of the bar and saw Seraph, the figure turned and made a run for it, pushing people and throwing things aside that got in his way. It was quick on his feet and the cloak tore off in the wind. The figure jumped into a gutter and made his way through the sewers...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:30 pm
Seraph saw him, grabbed his plasma rfle andchased, gaining, then getting slashed, then loosing, then gaining, "I JUST WANT TO TALK" hecalled out holstering his gun to prove he was no harm  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image
The figure struggled to hide in the dark sewers, the figure looked left and right only hearing echos. It calmed itself down and steadied it's breathing so that it would not be easy to detect him. It rubbed it's forehead and leaned against a wall taking a break...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:49 pm
"Sir, uh, person..I don't know where you are, but I mean no harm, please, come out and talk to me..no violence" Seraph called hoping for a responce  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:53 pm
User Image
The figure let out a sigh and walked out to Seraph, it touched a button on it's wrist and the muck and smell of the sewer vanished. It looked up at him but didn't speak, it merely tiled it's head...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:31 pm
" Yea but... that might be a plus."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:21 am
"I have a few things to ask, first who are you and what happened to Narun?" Seraph asked kneeling so he was at the hieght of the figure

Linda sighed "You don't understand how lucky you are do you? I can never FEEL the touch of a man, I can never FEEL the playful tickling, the list keeps going on and on"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:41 am
User Image
The figure looked like it was chuckling, it made a gun motion with his fingers and put it to his head and acted as if he shot himself. He was trying to say without words but with body language' I killed him' then put his hands together to make a explodsion motion trying to say ' Then I blew the MS up' it tilted it's head and looked around...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:32 am
" Yes but I felt Narun and now he might be dead..." " I wish I never felt."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:54 pm
"As that dude from the ninrteenth century said, tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" Linda put a hand on her shoulder "I wish you would stop saying its better to be me, because, its definatly not, even though I can live forever..but, other than that..." she suddenly thought about Seraph "You think he would..you know..like me? like that?be said he would get me physical feelings installed under my skin, and he has never done anything bad to me..he even cried over me when I was shutting down from injuries once"

Seraph sighed "Ok..you killedhim..but..who are you? and why did you do it?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games