Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:08 pm
Ralph nodded and started running immediately after he heard Icemaw's words. 'Traitor' rang in his head. Ralph came around the corner, swords drawn, ready to fight, to see what was there......

(Psst... what is there?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:51 pm
(HRRRRM...)

"AATACK!!!!!" Kalrinth charged her talon like fingers ripping through the flesh of black beasts. Their inky blood pouring on her clothes. Something moved in the corner of her eye. She turned and started to attack. It was Ralph. she nodded and turned to see a large boar-like nether beast. It's tusks were like condensed shadows, it's eyes were swirling depths of red. It looked at Kalrinth, it seemed to grin. "Oh gods..." She straightened her fingers and readied herself for attack.

Lamkit slashed at the beasts around him, "POUR!" he shouted as he retreated to the side of a building. Boiling tar and swamp water fell on the beasts. This seemed to affect them greatly. They fell with popping boils all over their bodies. He felt a pull on his stomach, and he found he was floating, Oh how he hated heights. Shoulder hight is the nicest hight to be at. He looked at the horizon, the beasts had also grown wings. "... fun... I'll puke all over them, they'll be filthy and decide to go to the nether to take a good bath in shadows." he rolled his eyes.

The fairy king frowned at his jar. "... Hm..." He walked off looking at the jar not looking up once to see where he was going. He eventually bumped into a table in the royal Library. he looked at the table, "what's this?" he looked at the open book. "No... She opened the spring... That girl... foolish... I'll fix this... I've had to fix all of the elven problems... Damn them for not letting me die..."  

ruggaboo35

Caryas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:41 am
(Yvansi managed to email me yesterday, so here y'all go.)

(( Dreadlord, Ralphs mom wasn't Tri'al, she was Beechers character Phoenix, remember? ))

Seth graced the royalty with a final bow before he left. He walked by himself to the edge of the walls, then with a stroke of his sword opened a hole deep enough for him to enter. He walked through the wall then closed the rift, walking away from the city towards the pool where he'd face his fate.

Cthulhu raised his sword, crossing it with that of Regius'. He spoke the words that never should be said, only pronounceable to the greatest of demons. The black miasmatic fog that rose around them condensed, coating them in a pure black density, almost solid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:53 pm
(Edited. Too many names to learn all at once... I don't even remeber who Beecher was....)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 pm
(she's not active anymore, she was a good friend she played Phoenix, Ralph's mom. A little ways into this RP she went inactive and so we kinnda lost Phoenix kinnda killing her off.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:38 pm
(This is what inactivity does to RPs.)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:53 pm
(and what people who cant remember back to the first installation OF VoH... I remember her well...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:01 pm
The boar beast reared up to charge her, "Bring it you filthy piglet." She smirked. It charged, she jumped onto it's back. He bucked trying to get her off. Kalrinth held on to one of it's tusks with her left hand and she slashed downward with her right, cutting the boar's shadow-like skin.

Lamkit tried to steady himself in the air, "Now all I have to do is move then fight. Gods I hate heights." He pointed his sword at the oncoming flying beats. they looked like to primitive dragons of the old days. monsters, Flying beasts. (I imagine pterodactyls) "Air Men, READY YOUR WEAPONS, Wait, wait... ATTACK!" He yelled some how moving forward at a great speed. He instinctively moved and dodged when attacked.

(danny get on!!!! I WANT TO PLAY AS MEESHA!!!!)  

ruggaboo35

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:39 pm
(Dah, sorry! First off, I damn near forgot about Pheonix. Ill edit. Next, I havent had comp access for days, so yeah...)

Akur heard the last words of Meesha, and stopped in his teleportation. Opening his wings once more, he looked to the queen and a dark smirk crossed his features, "Meesha, Meesha, Meesha..." Striding towards her with a sort of unholy grace, he made no move to draw a weapon, "What I did, I did for your protection. Ke'yechei - when he once was - was a great choice to ensure our safety. Now, that is all gone. I am not just a mortal man anymore Elf Queen. I have fed from the general's of Rathos," moving with a blinding speed, he placed his hand on Meesha's arms and held on; his armored gauntlest digging into his flesh, "You may be strong, but your blood is corrupt. You will hurt someone dear to you soon," Leaning closer, he whispered in her ear, "All this has happened before, and it will happen again," Letting go and drew his sword and stood to the side of her. Smiling wickedly, Akur nodded, "So we going to kill something yet?"

Regius smiled as he watched the creatures fall around them. The magic that held the miasmic fog around them faded, showing a mass devastation to Haelwrath. Fires raged, and waht forces of Rathos remained were fleeing. Taking a step, Regius felt his leg give way, and his armor clanked. Rising slowly, the Blood Demon cackled, "Well, it appears that it is over Cthulhu. That was definately a battle to remember," Seeing Brigham on the other side of the battle field, he nodded to his ally, "Go get Brigham and make sure he is okay," He said as blood mages and dead came from his citadel and started to fuel his power again; giving him strength.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:52 pm
(Thank you suggah)
Meesha cringed as the metal dug through her skin. Her blood started to seep out. "Human blood is in my veins, I know I'm corrupt. As is my husband, my children will be and their children. corruption is corruption, you can't stop it." Fangs sprouted in Meesha's mouth. "I embrace that corruption." she licked the blood off her arms. "If I kill anyone on this day of days, It'll be myself."  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 am
Ralph came cose to stabbing Akur with his own sword, mainly because he was too close and hurting Meesha.
"Nobody is going to die here, if it shall be, it will be the enemies before allies! Akivir may have fallen, but his pride lives on to this very moment, and I intend to see this war through with my very eyes." He looked angrily at Akur.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:42 pm
Meesha could feel despite all of her efforts to hold it back, she could feel her fingernails growing, hardening, and blackening, her teeth began to grow longer and sharper.

"Sister, do not fight it, it may be a monster, but it will get angry if you resist it. He can be your greatest ally or your most fearsome foe. His name is Agragarch." Meesha heard her brother's voice in her mind. She knew that he would know the awnser to her problems.

"Agragarch, I am about to show you Agragarch, I don't know if he'll kill you, but Ralph if he attacks you, attack back, kill him if you must." Meesha then let all of the tension in her body release and she let her self fall into the darkness that she hated, that she always hated, that she might never come out of. The beast roared as it ripped through Meesha's clothes, it felt her pain. suddenly Meesha's darkness was no longer dark. She saw now what the beast saw, though she knew that is was not her controlling the body. at least she could see her friend see her as she truly is. the beast slashed at Akur but then calmed down. "Fool, all of you are fools. This woman will help you in your conquests, she would die on a spear for you, yet the only one here who truly would help her or understand her is the king of Dragons. Ralph is it. I was put into this woman's body because from birth she was destined too rule half of the elven kingdom with her brother, and then I was to protect your mother. That is why the gods and her father put me here. that is why he left." Agragarch got down onto it's paws like a wolf and started to pace the large room keeping his back on Ralph and hie eyes on Akur. The prince will not be killed. "I'm only supposed to be summoned when there is trouble and Meesha can not protect herself or others." Agrigarch laughed, although it sounded like a dog laughing, as he is a protector wolf demon.

Lamkit slashed at the foes mid-air. he found that flying, Although terrifying, quite easy.

Kalrinth held onto the boar for dear life, she looked at a building that had boiling water teetering on the edge of the rooftop. She steered the beast towards the building, jumping of a second before it hit, letting the hot water fall upon the beast that now laid on the ground writhing with blisters boiling through his skin. Kalrinth stabbed the beast quickly and sawed off one of it's tusks tucking in into a pouch on her side.

The fairy king was now at the magical spring. "She hath done wrong, yet right. this will either bring about our downfall, or our victory. I must find a way to hide this place until the beam hits this place as it must. only then shall the magical waters work to the best of their abilities."

(I think this is Epic....)  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 pm
Could that truly be Meesha? What is she exactly? A sword? An elf? ....A beast? These questions paced in his head as Meesha did. 'No, I must keep faith.' Ralph thought. 'That is Meesha, nothing more'. He could only think about what Lamkit would do when he would find out....

He gripped only the sword Meesha had been trapped within, not drawing it. "Trouble? What do you mean by trouble? What is it now, that summons you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm
The beast laughed again, "My prince, for that is all you are. The trouble is that bringing up what this man has said has made Meesha become extremely angry, I've been summoned to protect her from this man who she once trusted. and from The inevitable evil that will take over her heart if she does as her human instincts tell her to." Agragarch barred his teeth at Akur. "Tisk tisk tisk, as I said before, you shouldn't have crushed her trust. There are only four people who are alive that she can trust, one of them is actually kind of, not really himself at the moment, one she has married, another is the man behind me, and the last thinks he must die to save all of creation." He seemed to shrug. Meesha on the inside started to cry, she knew that all of this was true, she had nothing to do but watch.

Lamkit ran into the throne room his body covered in black inky blood. "Mee...sha... Again, you've done this again..." Lamkit ran in front of Agragarch with his sword raised.

For a moment Agragarch let himself falter showing Lamkit Meesha.

Lamkit lowered his sword and turned to look at the person that had caused this horrible transformation. "Akur, Ralph, I would like to know what has happened, and I need to know if you know this beast's past." Lamkit looked at the one thing he has feared most.  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:07 pm
He ignored all sayings after what the beast last said.
"What right do you have, beast? Yes, I call you a beast, not because you look of it, but because it is what you tend to be." Ralph walked in front of it, his hand still clenched on the sword, just in case.... He could feel her cry.
".....What protector exploits the one he protects?!" He pointed with his other hand at Agragarch's head.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games