Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:06 pm

[cool. heh, over here there was this really odd one of programe called 'naked office' wher ethis physchologist come sinto an office and tells everyone to be naed/semi naked for the day in order to make em feel more open/vulnerable and so promote a better working/team environment. hmm]

Dake straigtened up and tuned his sneses as he heard talking downstairs. he walked quietly to the stairway's top and stood out of sight, listening to fayat and Koko below. he didn't know whetehr to make himself seen, but he had a feeling koko didn't want that
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:15 pm

"Well, is there anything you want done?" Fayt asked.

Koko paused to think a moment. "Well, if you're feeling up to it you could take the dogs outs.....bonus pay if you give them a bath," she replied. "Then that's pretty much it.....you can go home and wash up for the.....service."

"Yeah.....sure thing," Fayt replied scratching the back of his head. Koko gave his the leashes and whistled for Bly. He bounded down the steps past Drake. "I'll let you know how it goes...."

She nodded and when he was gone she let out a breath. "You can come out now," she said.

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:18 pm

[That's kind of neat..... *strips down* ALRIGHT TEAM, WE ARE GOING TO GET THIS DONE.]

Judith opened the door a bit to see that Drake had left the room. She quietly walked into the bedroom and closed the door. Turning to the bed she went though the clothes a bit before putting on one of her new blouses and skirts

[I can be lazy about description? xD; ]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 pm

[you know how they tested them to see if the teamwork exercise thing ahd worked? they had to work togetehr to erect a tent. they did it before then after the exercise they did it again but had less time to do it in. guess what? they were faster. duh - they remebered how to put the sod up form the first time, i reckon. totally surreal lol]
[cute picture, i like the perspective/angle]

Drake peeked over the bannister.
"Hey. are you actually planning on telling him you've aquired two squatters?"

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:28 pm

"I suppose I'm going to have to at some point....," Koko replied. "Although I would prefer to do so after the funeral."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:35 pm

[g2g in a post or two - my bed beckons lol]

Drake nodded. Though it was inappropriate, the human scent Fayat had left lingered in the air and his stomach suddenly twisted violently in response. He actually winced and doubled over as the hunger caught him by surprise. It felt as if it was taking revenge for Drake being distracted for it for so long and it had built up over time.
"argh, god damnit!" He snarled, dropping back to sit on the top step. Keeping bent was less painful.his stomac settle ddown from a roar into an angry gorwl and he shook his head, mutteirng curses to himself. His crimson eyes darkened in response, edging into darker hues.
"sorry." he apologised, relaising that the act Fayat made this repsonse in him woud upset koko.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:42 pm

((Yes-bed....go sleep.))

Alarmed Koko actually rushed to his side and knelt down beside him. "Do you need to feed?" she asked. "I know you don't like it but I have animal blood.....or...well.....I don't know....." She rubbed her neck nervously and paused again as a thought occured to her. "Do vampires ever feed off one another?" The question was nearly a whisper.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:54 pm

[lol as i said to my sister while chatting on msn.."sleep is for the WEAK! *facedesk**snoore*"]

"ugh i'm sick of this." He grumbled, shiveirng slightly and looking down at his feet. "i shouldn't have to feed this often, it's not natural. you don't need to, judith doesn't. he's your nephew for god's sake! I'm 500 years old and I'm still acting like a newborn."
he held his head in his hands exhaling angrily. he slipped into a rant, losing himself in the mix fo pain, anger and shame.
"I'm done. I'm done, with this. I never asked to be a monster, i just didn't want to die. I fought for God and would ahve been executed for Him, and this is how He repays me? By forcing me to act like a demon? By ripping heaven out of my h-hands so i can't even touch a cross a-anym-more any.." His voice cracked and he shook his head, standing up and trying to scratch back some pride.
"I-I'm sorry." he inhaled a deep breath. "animal blood will have to do. i'm not murdeirng anyone today. The..the vampire blood doesn't work. it just makes you sick. Only works when you're about to die - properly die. It's how they kept me alive back then when they..." he trailed off and shook his head again. "damnit."

[tra la la off to sleep :3 night ^_~]

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Koko gave an understanding nod and dart off quickly to warm up some blood. She wasn't sure if she should curse herself or be thankful that she had left the container out. It was still warm and she poured the contents into a mug. She didn't see Judith as she returned to the bottom of the steps. An unconcious action on her part occured as she forced Drake to lean into her in an effort to steady him. She hoped he would be able to drink on his own because if she had to give it by mouth...... The thought made her blush. Why hadn't she thought to get a straw while she was up there?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Judith rushed down to where Drake and Koko were when she heard a commotion.
"What's wrong? Did something happen?" She asked quickly, looking around for trouble.

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:32 am

"N-nothing." Drake said quickly, growing more ashamed at the display he'd put on. He looked down unenthusiasticaly at the blood in the mug and took it in his hand. His hunger keened at him pulling tight in response to something being on the menu and it's warmth against his fingers, but the scent of this blood didn't work him up into a frenzy like the smell of living blood did. It was like the congealed blood of a corpse.
"I was, uh, just hungrier than I thought." he said, not managing to meet her eyes. "Already." he sighed at the end. He then tipped the mug back and drank it, gulping it down like a nasty medicine. His stomach spasmed in response but then seemed to settle a little, but the tightly-wound feeling in his muscles didin't dissapear.
"Do you have any more?" he asked, trying to be optimistic but failing miserably. A mugful of blood seemed a tiny amount compared to the pints at a time he was used to drinking.
"or are there any big wild animals around here? I could try hunting them instead." he suggested. It was risky since he didn't know if he could control himslef if a human somehow entered the vacinity of their hunting-ground - (well, he did know. he coudln't.).
"It's just...I need to hunt something. to kill it and take the blood that way. I don't know if it'll work, but it's as close to a human as i can get."
He then laughed, hearing himself and how ridiculous he must sound.
"heh, it's like that stuff you give recovering crack addicts, you know?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:35 am

"There's plenty of deer in these parts, but I doubt you'll be able to get to them and back before the sun comes up," Koko replied with a sigh. She stroked Drake's hair and then took the mug.....worrying what may happen when Fayt returned with the dogs....and her customers.....

She hoped Judith may be able to keep him under control. Or maybe he should go back to the antique shop?.

She then had doubts the even all the blood she kept stocked would be able to satisfy him. If he really needed a living creature to feed off of she herself might be able to go track one down and get back within the limited time frame. Might.... the word echoed through her brain reminding her of the risks. Not only to herself but if Fayt got back before she did..... She couldn't risk it, could she?

----

Fayt took the dogs back to his place. They must have known what was coming because they whined and pulled back on their leashes when they saw the hose.

"The sooner you compley the sooner it will be over," Fayt replied as he tugged at them. "Come on."

Yoki was the first to obey followed by Bly.

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:41 am

Judith glanced between Drake and Koko nervously.
"So what do we do? It's not long before sunrise now at all."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:51 am

"Well, first off.....help me get him up upstairs to the bed," Koko said. If a human came by she wanted there to be some distance between them.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Drake sighed, twitchily looking at the windows as if trying to gauge the time he had. she was probably right - he wouldn't be able to get there and back. If he was his normal self he would have hunted a human and by this point wouldn't care about who saw him. it was that indescretion that often got him in serious trouble with other vampires who disliked him destroying the myth into reality. if it was a human it would have taken all of 2 minutes.
"ok, ok.." he murmured as they fuissed around him and led him about like some sort of mental patient.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games