Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:42 pm
"Meet me at my house later..." Hikari whispered into Alure's ear. Then she pushed herself off of him and walked toward the door. Right when she hit the door, she turned around slightly. "Don't forget Ryoku.... It's my decision...." then she left.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:44 pm
Hokage: *sigh* very well Stone....... Fang i'm assigning u to Jonnin rank and as for u Ryoku i'll be assigning new members for Squad 7 to replace Alure, Kokoro, Zero and Kura
me: understood........ its not like i've never hd any intention of revealing my secerts to those who'd never understand....... oh and one more thing *snaps fingers then Zero appeared from Demon Realm*........... i don't like to be chased by humans especially those who don't know what they're getting themselves into......
*then a meesenger dragon the size of a piegon flew throuh the window and landed on my shoulder*
me: its a messeage...... *talks the message then opens it*......... OH SHAP!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA GO BYE!!!!! *dashes out the door, leaves the kage mansion*
hokage: what was that about?......... everyone there is something i what all of u to do *gets up for the chair and pick up the message that i recieved, then reads it* and that is to............ oh man  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm
Hikari wandered aimlessly through the village. Makoto probably hated her, her parents were in shock, and now her demon wouldn't stop muttering about how her brothers and father were asses.
For Jashin's Sake... shut up. Hikari screamed in her head. Suddenly, she saw Ryoku dash out of the Hokage's office very fast.
"Well hell, what's he up to?" Hikari muttered out loud.
I'm not sure.... but the look on his face spells adventure.
We're following him... Hikari thought as she disappeared into thin air, trailing behind Ryoku far enough away so that he couldn't detect her. Shizuka padded along contently, appearing from behind a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:58 pm
*arrives to the Konoha shrine and enters the house where the sound of someone screaming is coming from*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:17 pm
"Im going home" Alure said, he started to walk outside from the Kage mansion, he thought what could Hikari wanted to tell him later, he asked himself, he was in the entrance of the Uchiha village now...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:05 pm
Zero looked away then walked out of the Hokages office without another look back. "Damn b*****d..."Zero growled he entered his house and packed up a few bags."I need some help..."He muttered and finished by placing his anbu mask on his face. His red sharingan eyes glared through the mask as he disappeared from the house leaving only a small written note.

Kura ran around the village."Zero!"She called out trying to find her brother. The last place she would ever look was Zero's own house but finally she did. Kura slowly opened the door to his small house as immediately noticed the note. She picked it up.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:42 pm
* an hour has passed and the screaming turned into crying*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:10 pm
Kokoro sighed as she walked into her home. She had a pretty depressed look and didn't feel like talking. She took a quick glance at the backyard and saw her father training. "best not to interrupt him..." she muttered heading up to her room.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 pm
Hikari cringed a little when the screaming turned into crying. What the hell?! she thought. Then she transported herself back to her room. Shizuka appeared at her side, whining softly. "It's okay girl... it's okay...." Hikari muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:40 am
Kura's eyes scanned over the note. The words that her brother had written stuck in her throat and choked her."No..."She muttered. Her head snapped to the side. With her eyes flashing she took off running out of the door. Her first thought was to go straight to the hokage but decided to go after him herself.

Zero turned his head to see Kura running after him. He stopped and waited for her. Silver hair shadowed his red eyes hidden behind the mask as he gazed at his sister. "I know what your gonna say and its not going to happen..."He muttered dryly. A feeling burn in his throat as he noticed Kura was crying. What was this feeling? Hate? No. He already knew the answer but was afraid to say it. Zero closed his eyes. Lightning crackled in his hand."Poison Chidori..."The lightning shifted into a black color. With a single hit he dug the chidori into his sisters stomach.

Kura gasped and slumped forward onto her brother. A dark depressing feeling spread over her body.Its poison...Does he plan to kill me?She wondered. Darkness spread across her mind as she blacked out.

Zero pulled his hand from his sisters swiftly bleeding stomach. His anbu mask slipped from his head and fell to the ground. He pushed her off and watched as her uncoucious body fell back to the ground. His poison didn't kill but simply wiped all memories and gave slight paralyzation. Without another glance back he walked off into the night  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:30 am
*to what's going on inside Konoha Shrine in the bedroom*
me: Adelia........... she's beautiful
*a woman with long black hair and wearing a white nightgown was laying on a futon holding a little baby girl in a bundle*
Adelia: *giggles abit* i'm just glad that u made it in time to see ur daughter being brought into the world
me: *kisses her cheek* i know and i'm glad that i made it in time  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:49 am
Alure entered his room and opened his window, he looked to the sky, then watched his clock, "What!!??, oh man, its almost an hour?" he jumped out of his window and directed to the Hyuga state...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:44 am
Shizuka suddenly started whining again, then jumped out the window. "What the hell girl...." Hikari muttered, leaping after her dog. By the time she caught up to her however, she felt as if she should have run faster. Kura was laying on the ground, completely blacked out, and her stomach was bleeding. "What the..." Hikari muttered out loud. She immediately ripped out on of her scrolls, and ran to Kura's side. Chakra began oozing out of her hands as she tried to bring Kura's stomach back together. Whoever did this.... didn't want to kill her... Hikari realized when Kura's body began to stitch itself back together easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:11 pm
Kokoro sat on her windowsill her legs hanging in the air. She closed her eyes and felt the famliar chakra of Zero's chidori. Is he training? no..Kura-chan's chakra is their too... she then felt a sharp breeze past through the window besides her bedroom and saw her brother leaving the Uchiha state. "Is it me..or is it that ever since that mission our team has been falling apart?" she clutched the handle of HanaOni as she opened it up a bit and looked at the gleaming blade...  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:44 pm
Hikari finally finished stitching Kura's stomach back together, and extracting whatever poison she could (finding it a little while ago). Then she picked up the older girl and took her to the Hospital.
"Oh, Hikari-chan... who's that?" a nurse asked when Hikari walked in.
"Hatake Kura... she just needs to rest, I've healed her already..." Hikari handed Kura over to the nursing staff. Then she jumped on Shizuka and they raced back to their house.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games