Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:25 pm
"Why of course there are others!" she said happily, just barely noticing the sweat on his forehead and mistaking it to be because of her. She smirked, went back into the changing room to take the corset off once she came out, she grabbed three more, a few skirts that she tried on as well, a few random jeans, two pairs of boots, some sneakers, and a pair of dress shoes, some button ups and a couple dresses. "Now Bradley you cannot say shopping with me was not a treat. You got to see me in so many well fitting things, and you even helped me put on my first dress." she said happily. "I saw the look you gave me when that corset was on me, you loved it. "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:32 pm
Bradley's cheeks went a light pink. "Yea and you liked my reaction. So now to pay this monster of a bill and get home so you can get the clothes ready for later." He said to her smirking not going to show her a weakness.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:53 pm
She smiled happily seeing that he was pleased and also that she was right and for once he had showed it. "Ok then, I would be happy to do so." Hesitating for a moment she hugged him from behind, "Thank you Bradley, this makes me very happy."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:57 pm
"It's alright Adelline it's nothing." Bradley said to her smirking. He paid for all the items and handed her the bag. "You're to hang them up nicely when we get home. Anything else you want before we leave?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 pm
She thought for a moment and snapped her fingers. "How about a comb and brush ?" she said smirking and smiling down at the bags as though they were her children. Had anyone tried to take them from her she probably would have killed them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:05 pm
"Alright do you want any more clothes as well?" Bradley asked her leaving the store.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:09 pm
"For now no, I'm afraid that if I try to get anymore then there will be no more room in the closet. There was one more item I would like to have other than that... but that can wait until a day when it is needed." she said thinking about the future and wondering whether she would ever hate the guy standing next to her at this point.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:14 pm
Bradley laughed at the closet comment and looked at her. "What's the idea for the other item you want?" Bradley asked her leaning against a wall not moving until she told him what item she wanted at a later date.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:39 pm
"A dark red satin dress, halter top, gloves to the elbow..." she said in a dreamy state. Then she laughed. "I have always wanted to go to a masquerade ball, but your century does not appear to have such things anymore." she said with a sad smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:42 pm
Bradley rolled his eyes. "Yeah those items are very uncommon to find in this time." He said pushing off the wall to stand. "So we've got to find you a brush and comb." Brad added looking around the mall.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:49 pm
"Yea... ok." she said feeling a bit sleepy and following behind him. "Speaking of party's I wonder when my birthday is. I kind of lost track of my age." she said aloud  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:55 pm
Bradley looked at her and shrugged. "It's the year 1964 and we're in the month of August." He said to her shrugging.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 pm
"Maybe it was September..." she said pondering. Then she shook her head, "I really am not sure."

She watched the two of them from the shadows, taking note and examining Bradley quite closely, Boy has he changed since last I saw him. She thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 pm
Bradley sighed. "Well how about I throw you a party on September 12th." He said to her. "We'll say you turned 119 years old." He added to her chuckling and smiling.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:42 pm
She smiled, "Why thank you, but I thank 119 candles would be a bit much, don't you think?" she shook her head suddenly realizing how old she probably was.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games