Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:54 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Doing good. Submitted a new drawing in my scraps on DevART, but you can always go to the art exchange thread rigfht here in the AFG to see it. Almost done with Jazzy's comission as well ^.^ *nuzzles*

Ahh... cool, I'll have to go check it out. x3 *gies to look* ^^

X3! I love it! ^_^ Protoss Doomie! WOOT!

Yar, now with claws AND psyblades! XD

X3 Hmm... I should draw my fursona in some game or sommat... >> << I know! WARCRAFT 3! XD But what unit to pick, hmm....

Well, I've drawn my fursona in many different costumes. One for UT2K3, one for Morrowind, two for Starcraft (this toss one and one I have somehwere of her dressed as Infested Kerrigan)... Also often swiping the Buster Sword and running away with it while Cloud is in hot pursuit ^^;

o_O! Buster Sword? Cloud? Eh? I dun recognize that. ^^;;
It's FF7 I believe

Ah heh... yeah, dun perticularly care fo the FF series personally, hehe... ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:55 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Doing good. Submitted a new drawing in my scraps on DevART, but you can always go to the art exchange thread rigfht here in the AFG to see it. Almost done with Jazzy's comission as well ^.^ *nuzzles*

X3 Hmm... I should draw my fursona in some game or sommat... >> << I know! WARCRAFT 3! XD But what unit to pick, hmm....

Well, I've drawn my fursona in many different costumes. One for UT2K3, one for Morrowind, two for Starcraft (this toss one and one I have somehwere of her dressed as Infested Kerrigan)... Also often swiping the Buster Sword and running away with it while Cloud is in hot pursuit ^^;

It's FF7 I believe

Ah heh... yeah, dun perticularly care fo the FF series personally, hehe... ^^;
I only recognized Cloud.. but I'm off to bed.. Mousie is tired ^^  

MellyBean

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:57 pm
Vashyyk
Fiice
Vashyyk
Lloxie
Vashyyk

*jumps up* WHO SAID WARCRAFT III?!

Er.... me? oO;;;

*ears perk* you have The Frozen Throne? srry bout that had my caps on razz

I like the Lich Lord. I wish they would allow you to play undead under the Lich Lord in the MMORPG they're coming out with. stare

the Lich is probably a special hero class that you can unlock, like the Mountain King and Keeper of the Grove for example. The reason why you can't be a lich to begain with in WoW (World of Warcraft) is becuase all the Liches are under the control of the Lich King becuase they are bound to him, unlike the playable undead that were freed from the Lich Kings control in TFT (The Frozen Throne) It's a bit complicated if u aren't familiar witht he story lines.

When I said "Lich Lord".... I meant "Lich King"... stare I'm pro-undead rulership by the Litch King. I hope he kills all them whimpy freed undead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:57 pm
MellyBean

I only recognized Cloud.. but I'm off to bed.. Mousie is tired ^^

Nawwr, okies... nightnight Melly! ^^  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:00 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
Lloxie
DoomNeko

that would be from some FF game, stupid sony, blizzard rules all!

Sony can go take a hike, but Squaresoft is still cool ^.^
They helped make Super Mario RPG! And Front Mission! O_O (2 awesome SNES games!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:04 pm
DoomNeko

Sony can go take a hike, but Squaresoft is still cool ^.^
They helped make Super Mario RPG! And Front Mission! O_O (2 awesome SNES games!)

Yay SNES! Snes had some of the best games EVER. And despite the bad graphics and whatnot, I like a lot of them better than a lot of modern games. 3nodding  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:09 pm
Lloxie

*pops in briefly and catches this* WHAT?! How can you NOT know Cloud and his famous Buster Sword?!?!??!?! *bursts into tears*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:10 pm
Fiice
Vashyyk
Fiice
Vashyyk
Lloxie
Vashyyk

*jumps up* WHO SAID WARCRAFT III?!

Er.... me? oO;;;

*ears perk* you have The Frozen Throne? srry bout that had my caps on razz

I like the Lich Lord. I wish they would allow you to play undead under the Lich Lord in the MMORPG they're coming out with. stare

the Lich is probably a special hero class that you can unlock, like the Mountain King and Keeper of the Grove for example. The reason why you can't be a lich to begain with in WoW (World of Warcraft) is becuase all the Liches are under the control of the Lich King becuase they are bound to him, unlike the playable undead that were freed from the Lich Kings control in TFT (The Frozen Throne) It's a bit complicated if u aren't familiar witht he story lines.

When I said "Lich Lord".... I meant "Lich King"... stare I'm pro-undead rulership by the Litch King. I hope he kills all them whimpy freed undead.

razz heh my bad. I don care who rules the undead I'm gonna be Night Elf and Troll in WoW, that's about it, maybe undead if i have enough space for more characters.  

Vashyyk

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:11 pm
Doom, Can I see that picture????? blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:12 pm
Manda_Tifa

Which one? o_O  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:13 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie

*pops in briefly and catches this* WHAT?! How can you NOT know Cloud and his famous Buster Sword?!?!??!?! *bursts into tears*

x-x;; Nawwr... *nuzzles* Meh, I'm just not a FF person... ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:20 pm
DoomNeko
Manda_Tifa

Which one? o_O
The Cloud/Buster Sword one...*is a HUGE FFVII fan..... whee *  

Manda_Tifa

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:23 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie

*nuzzles back* It's alright, I guess...not much I can do about it, ne? But if you ever wonder where the Tifa in my name comes from, therein lies your answer..... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:25 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie

*nuzzles back* It's alright, I guess...not much I can do about it, ne? But if you ever wonder where the Tifa in my name comes from, therein lies your answer..... 3nodding

Ah I see... o-O; *hugs* ^^  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:26 pm
Manda_Tifa
DoomNeko
Manda_Tifa

Which one? o_O
The Cloud/Buster Sword one...*is a HUGE FFVII fan..... whee *

As much as I'd like to, it's a drawing I had in an old pad I lost...
I had my first ever drawing of Akhyraelle in that pad crying  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games