Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:15 pm
Aridas soon returned with Bly and Yoki, as usual. the dogs seemed to prefer the daytime walks, especially when he took them to the beach. he arrived with bags of shopping as usual and some new books for the girls and a game for drake - the vampire had quite taken to occupying himself on Aridas' laptop.

"i'm back." he said, freely opening the door now the sun was dying and letting the dogs run in ahead of him.

Drake wandered down the stairs, playing on his DS. He had been acting as handyman to koko in getting the shop in order, but was on some downtime.
"Anything interesting?"
he asked vaugely.

"not particularily." Aridas shrugged and wandered into the kitchen to offload the shopping. "more blood donations happening in a couple of weeks. Might be worth trying to steal some."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:25 am
"If we could go out in daytime I'd say someone should try to get a job there so we could possibly try to get the blood before they get the chemicals in it." Judith said and glanced at Adrias anxiously. Asking him right as he got home seemed kind of rude.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Aridas didn't look particularly enthusiastic about that suggestion.
"But...I don't know the first thing about medicine, what could I do? And they're hardly going to encourage a guy who looks like me to hang around people giving blood, as happy a conversation piece as that would be."

"People are very Pc nowadays." drake shrugged. "Maybe you'd fill some sort of quota for freaks."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:47 pm
Judith laughed.
"Oh yes, he's just what they're looking for."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:14 am
Aridas smirked.

"Well there's avenues around it. There's enough of a goth culture here for vampire-wannabes, i could pose as some freaky artist or something. - 'give me your blood and I will us eit to create gothic art *muwahaha*'"
he laughed. It was a longshot.
"We could just do it the old fashioned way and kill people." he complained. "or, failing that, I can usually erase their memories for an hour or two. We just harvest form them and then send them on their way."

"You can do that?" Drake looked impressed.

"In theory. In reality my bloodlust kicks in and I end up killing them anyway." Aridas admitted.

"ah."

"Indeed."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:30 am
[I was getting sad because I thought this died. xD It had been over two weeks since the last post.]

"Very well." Judith nodded but wasn't really paying attention anymore.
"Hey Adrias, think I could ask you a favor?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:18 am
[ I know sad ]

Aridas looked interested.
"Of course, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:20 pm
[But now it's coming back! : D]

"I, well we, have a friend that wants to come visit, and he knows about vampires... You said when we first came here that we needed your permission for people to visit who knew so..." Judith trailed off and looked at Adrias with the sad puppy eyes, hoping that he'd say it was okay.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:21 am
Aridas raised an eyebrow at her sad puppy eyes.

"Yes? I assume he's not a slayer and he knows how to keep his mouth shut?" he said, breaking under her adorable look a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:16 pm
"Yes, he knows and he's not trying to kill us." Judith said, smiling a bit in anticipation of the answer.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:11 am
Aridas sighed dramatically to tease her, smiling.
"Well then I see no problem with it. I'll welcome yet another tourist."
he chuckled  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 pm
Judith squealed happily and threw her arms around Adrias for a big hug.
"Thank you!"

[We gotta get Moon back here now.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:02 am
[we do ><]

Aridas laughed and blushed, patting her on the back.
"uh, no biggie, i assure you....you're welcome"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 am
((Have I been summoned? Did we do a large time jump while I was gone? I don't recall seeing one.....but it seemed implied when I was reading one phrase from Dec 19th....."Aridas soon returned with Bly and Yoki, as usual"))

((Tay....know I have to get back into character (s).......*sigh*))

Koko was nestled in a chair reading another book. It was becoming a new pass time of hers when she wasn't doing anything else. This time around she was reading one of the Sherlock Holmes books and was nearly finished reading it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 pm
[Speaking of Holmes, did anyone see the movie? I'm sure the book is much different but the movie was pretty good.]

Judith let go of Adrias and smiled at him before dashing up the stairs to call Patrick.
She sat on the bed bouncing happily as she dialed his number.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff