Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:41 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "I don't care about everyone else, because they never cared for me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:44 pm
Mira sighed slightly "I know...But that doesn't mean you should stop caring...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:21 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Why should I care for those who never cared for me?" He asked reaching behind his shirt to adjust his wings, which were beginning to feel uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm
Mira noticed him adjusting his wings and walked behind him with a pair of scissors to cut two neat holes in the shirt for them "Because if you stop caring then you lose everything."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm
Oblen shakes his head. His wings pop open from under the shirt as Mira had cut it open. He smiles some a sits up better. "Thanks, but anyways..." He said turning back to Mira. "I had lost everything just by caring. I never got anything done. All I have currently is a shack filled with garbage and living off a girl who is a long time younger then me." He said looking down a bit, but then looks back up. "... and what else would I have to loose?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:04 pm
Mira smiled sadly "You'll loose what you care about most.And you could loose your sanity....Trust me...I've been there." She put the scissors away.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:13 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well... How can I care for something that when I care for something that all it gets me is either shot, feared, or a wanted man?" He asks before walking to the window and looking out to passing people... some of which he remember seeing them peak into his shack to run off in fear. He saw the blinking lights of a police car and ducks a bit under the window, but it passed the house... he stayed low though to be safe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 pm
Mira smiled and looked at him "How can I love someone, who most people fear, that might get me put into an insane asylum?" She sat back on the counter and watched him quietly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:44 pm
Oblen scratches the back of his head as he looks back over to Mira to say "Because, you probably already know, the feeling is mitral." He then looks back out threw window. "... but for I and another human... the feeling's never mitral. It's as if their water and I'm oil and we can't mix... or like one of those people wearing all the leather with the hoops threw their noses and ears and chains all over trying to apply for a business job by what he looks like always to be declined, except I can't change my appearance to any more human then it is now." He said before closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:51 pm
Mira laughed "You think just because I know the feeling is mutual that I love you?How thick are you?Even if it wasn't mutual that wouldn't change the way I feel.And people like that are just rude bastards.It doesn't matter what you look like, what you wear or what other people think.It's what you think and how you feel.You just don't seem to get that...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:30 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Your right... I don't get much of anything in the world outside my shack." He said before turning away from the window, eyes still closed. "... but the thing is I use to feel... well... wise, important, and known... but it's all flipped once I finally stepped out of the shack." He crosses his arms, still eyes closed. “I don’t know how to express emotion, don’t know how to tell another’s emotions, can’t tell what some objects are… there’s no much I don’t know… nothing important I’d be known for… other then being an “evil beast of nature”… and nobody living has even seen the true me… not even you.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:50 pm
Mira stared at him a few seconds before slipping off the counter and walking over "I never said it would be easy.And you express emotion just fine...But reading emotion takes longer.I'll teach you the basics of living out here...." She paused slightly "And if your gonna bring it up...Then show me what you really look like."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Oblen opens his eyes as Mira closened. When she asked to see him for real he turns away some, quickly glancing around the room as he said "... I can't..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:07 pm
Mira knelt in front of him and made him look at her "Why not?You were the one that brought it up."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:26 pm
Oblen's eyes were a bit force focused into Mira's. It made his gut swirl in a sort of pleasurable way. Though he wanted to look away he couldn't. It was like she had a power over him to paralyze him with her locked eyes. He didn't know if he should be afraid, more open, or what... though it gave the sense of caring. He finally replies after a deep breath "Well, first of all... transforming into my true form usually contains fire and I wouldn't want anything burned... secondly... I... you... you may view me differently, like some evil b*****d everyone else thinks I am."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games