Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Leaning into his hand a little Chione savored his touch. "Of course, Bomani." She said, and then began to worry. She only hoped that the future wouldn't hold anything horrible for them, and that he wouldn't have to do anything that needed to be forgiven.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:07 pm
"Thank you. I don't like what my job entails...but it's necessary. Now...rest. It's been a long day." Bomani said. He kissed her lovingly on the lips, then moved his hand from her cheek to her hair, which he gently began to stroke, trying to relax her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:13 pm
Chione wanted to whine, wanted to stay awake with him for as long as possible. However, as she opened her mouth to say so a yawn came out instead. "But, Bomani," She began, her eyes feeling heavy. "I want to...stay awake...with you." His hand running through her hair felt so good, and she was beginning to feel the affects of fatigue.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:15 pm
"So do I, but you've been through a lot. Let the soft fingers of sleep take you away for now, and let that help." Bomani whispered, kissing her once more, this time on the top of the head.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 pm
"But...it's...not fair..." Chione couldn't help but close her eyes, wanting to rest them but not having the strength to open them again. Soon enough it could be seen that she had fallen asleep with her light and rhythmic breathing. After a while she murmured his name in her sleep, her heart beating in time with his.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:23 pm
Bomani stayed awake for quite a while after Chione fell asleep. After a while, the silence of the night, the constant din from downstairs, and the slow, rhythmic breathing of Chione's breathing caused his eyes to feel heavy. Just as he felt himself drifting away into a light sleep, he heard her murmur his name, and he couldn't help but smile.
His light sleep meant that pretty much any sound would alert him, or any movement in the room.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 pm
As she slept Chione appeared to be calm and relaxed. However, a tear came from her eyes in the middle of the night. Even in her dreams she couldn't hel but remember what had taken place earlier that night.

((Sorry for going out for a bit. My laptop died. crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 pm
As soon as Bomani woke up the next morning, he kissed Chione on the cheek...just because. He gently nudged her awake. "Come, we must go back to the palace." he said softly.

[No worries. Second to last post.]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:42 pm
Chione's eyes opened a little as she murmured. "Bomani..." She whispered, moving up and kissing him on the cheek as well. "Good morning." She said softly, snuggling again. "You know what?" She asked, smiling a little. "I feel like...we're already married." She said, liking the way they were.

((Ok, good night then. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 pm
Bomani smiled, his heart skipping a beat at the sound of that. "I know what you mean." he said softly. Now that they were safer than if he was asleep, he permitted himself to wrap an arm around her, and hold her close.
"I love the thought of being married." he added in a whisper.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 pm
Laughing a little Chione kissed him lightly. "Me too." She replied, blushing a little. Spending the rest of her life by his side was all she could ever want, whether it be in a palace or elsewhere. Moving a little she giggled. "So, what do you feel about a family?" She asked, smiling just to keep up the light mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:00 am
Bomani thought about it a moment. "I...I don't know." he said truthfully. "I can probably be a good husband to you, but...a father, I don't know." he said. "I wouldn't know what to do, and it's a huge responsibility."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:59 pm
Nodding in understanding Chione kissed him on the cheek. "That's true, though I know you would be a wonderful father. Of course, we don't have to have kids." Still smiling she gently poked his sensitive spot for fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:01 pm
Bomani smiled. "True...we can just consider ourselves married, and-" he cut off as she poked him. "Stop that." he said, smiling at her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:09 pm
Giggling Chione poked him again. "And you were saying?" She chimed, as if she had done nothing wrong. Right now, she just wanted to have fun with him. Just as they did before.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games