Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:24 pm
Nights growled, this time a real deep growl. "I don't care if he dies and I don't care if she gets hurt" She snapped at him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:03 pm
Vale stood at his window looking out at the moon silhouetting the cliffs in the distance. Alucard... his brother from when he'd been human... seems his family had a knack for getting involved in the demonic world. His sister had been struck with lycanthrope and was now a princess in the Cat Demon Aristocracy. Vale found it quite humorous that she'd become a catgirl... she'd always been a dog person. And now his brother was a Vampire Prince, apparently his parents had become Shades during the war, also royalty. All of his Family with the exception of Vale had fought for the Underworld during the Holy Wars a those hundreds of years ago.(About 600) In truth Vale Harden Ryuu didn't exist, his real name was Argoth Meinthier Delathustra. But that name was lost to history, only Vale existed after he was taken in by Pelendralaar all those years ago. Only one who Veiled his emotions, Hardened his heart, and belonged to the great undead dragon Pelendralaar existed.

(Truly I am Mahan, the master of this great secret... ...Wherefore Cain was called Master Mahan, and he gloried in his wickedness)  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:04 am
Riku stood up and looked at her "Get out... I'm not in the modd for your pride right now"  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Nights growled and looked out his window as the full moon started to rise, "Do you really think I care about what your not in the mode for?" She asked him kindly, but it sounded evil, as her body changed shape to that of her demon body. Then, with a thud, everything dropped to the floor.  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:44 pm
Raine felt demonic aura come in a small wave. Sitting up, she let out an enraged yell "CAN'T A GIRL GET SOME SLEEP AROUND HERE!?" she was furious, it seemed everything was happening the one night she actually needed sleep. Tossing on her shirt, she stomped into Vale's room "Can I please sleep here? Maybe I won't keep getting woken up by every demon in the district "Please. I need my sleep, you know this and i know that you can block things here and I cannot yet do that" she begged, she was tired and needed sleep, her body was about to give out on her from exhaustion  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:02 am
Vale didn't say anything and flicked his hand at the Brazier, The flame goes out and the room starts to dim and soon the two of you are floating in a vast darkness. "If you wish to sleep you may use this dimension, It isn't where we'll train but it should afford a good night rest just picture the place you wish to rest and when you're finished you can leave by requesting exit." Suddenly Vale disappears from Raine's sight leaving her in the hollow darkness of the Void Dimension. Back in his room Raine was gone and he still stood before the window the Brazier's flame was back up but it gave off a pearly white glow from Raine's Angelic powers being inside it. For the time being he'd have an Angel Form courtesy of Raine. Most likely he'd take Raine's form when he shifted into it, if he shifted into it. But eventually Raine would request to leave and he'd let her out. Vale just kept staring out wondering how he'd convince Kirra to support the Underworld. Knowing her he could probably just ask her to swear herself to his kingdom in exchange for having done as she asked. She always took her debts seriously. Being Death they all answered to him anyway, well to Pelendralaar. And seeing as half of his soul resided within Vale he was the top of that particular chain of command. But he respected Kirra's father for what he did. He led a neutral nation deep in the Underworld which was a harrowing prospect. Neutrality was not a thing most demons supported. In truth he had no choice, death is neither good nor evil and it strikes all equally. Even the immortal kings would one day find themselves a victim of the cold grasp. Vale's country was neutral but had several treaties with the Underworld alone, and did no business with heaven except for the acceptance of outcast souls.

(Ramble ramble ramble. By the way Ari do you take notes of my rambling? Most of it is exposition of his society and other minute details.)  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:39 am
(haha, I have now)

Raine looked around the darkness and sighed, it was dark and lonely. It was so lonely here. Closing her eyes, she imagined her room before changing her mind, she imagined Vale's room. As she opened her eyes, she looked around and smiled. It looked exactly like his, even with the brazier. She walked over to the bed and began to lie down, noticing his scent in the covers as if she was really there. Her muscles started to relax as she climbed underneath the covers, moving her long white hair behind her as she turned onto her side before finally falling asleep  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 am
Riku drew his blade and turned fully angel "Try me" Riku power opposed her's evenly as the items returned to their oringinal position "You expect me to fight here?" He dashed backward out the window and stood into the air holding his blade in defence "It fills me with sorrow seeing her with him, but I'm letting you harm either of them!"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:59 pm
"Great, your out of the room." Nights said with a laugh and closed the window. With a snap of her fingers, she disappeared and reappeared in front of Vale's dorm. As she opened the door up, she was a bit surprised to find Raine there and not Vale. "Where is he?" She snapped the question.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:10 pm
(lol, i'm not in his room. I'm in the brazier sleeping in a manifestation of his room, Vale is in his actual room.)  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:57 pm
Riku sighed "I should've seen that coming" Riku face palmed "Stupid Riku" He appeared in the hallways and ran to Nights "Stop running from me"  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:13 am
(I got you covered.)
"What do you want?" Vale's voice emanates from nowhere, the image of Raine sleeping in his room fades, an after effect of the Brazier being used, Vale comes into view as Raine fades. The room is a little colder than the hall. "The full moon is beautiful tonight isn't it?" Vale asked. Nights would be at her weakest now if Vale remembered correctly. The New Moon was when she was strongest. "But again I'll ask... What do you want?" He didn't turn around but his voice sounded out as it usually did, blank.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:28 am
"Isn't it obvious?" Alucard stood outside the window "You've regained Riku's memories, everything will be clear... Well done Nights"

Riku looked to Vale "Your not on your own... I guess this'll at least be fair by numbers"  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:40 am
"Yes it is indeed, very beautiful. But I have other needs for the moon besides just looking at it." Nights responded, for the moon determined how strong her powers were. New moon they were the weakest, and full moon they were the strongest. As Alucard's voice reached her ears she grinned, "Thank you."  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 am
Raine was sleeping peacefully in the brazier, she was oblivious to the conflict outside but something inside of her began to nag her a little bit until she woke up but this time, she felt somewhat rested. Her gut was clenching, telling her something bad was about to happen. Getting off the bed, she called for an exit as Vale had instructed and was out of the brazier before seeing everyone in his room "Dammit"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff