Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 am
Znya shifted in her cage trying her hardest to get comfortable in the tiny cage keeping quiet she watched the little neko prince and the thief. Raising a small hand she touched the tip of the horn that adored her for head, the bangles on her wrist making a soft jingles.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:13 pm
Lehran walked into the market wondering what slaves they had to offer today.  

InSanity893

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 pm
Znya watched the buyer walk through the market, wrapping her pale fingers around the black bars of her cage, clicking her tongue softly she settled back into the corner.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm
Lehran noticed the girl so unhappy in a small cage he walked in front of it and took his hand on the cage door as he allowed himself to be blind as he used fire to melt the cage door when he was done he could see again. "you seem so unhappy here, my my, you are a special little girl aren't you, if you want, I can take you out of this place, come with me and the life of cages, chains and whips, will be nothing more than a memory." he extended his hand to her.
(continue at Lehran's domain if you want, I have to log off but I'll be online tomorrow.)  

InSanity893

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 am
Znya stared in awe at the man placing her dainty hand into his larger one. Stepping out of the tiny cage she streached slightly smiling at the small pops of her bones. "Why save someone like me?" She asked tilting her head slightly her mane falling over one pale shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:14 pm
"Because I want to, should there be any other reason" he smiled as he grasped her hand and walked her out of the dungeon. "besides cages and chains are not ways I like to see servants get treated."  

InSanity893

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:45 pm
Znya follows him slowly her rounded hips swaying with every stepped. "Your every kind my lord." She said tucking a strand of hair behind a pointed ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:56 pm
"thank you now hold on" he said as he grabbed her and held on to her and he flew up.
(cont at Lehran's domain.)  

InSanity893

Black_is_the_kiss

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:28 pm
Name: Reiko.
Type: very aggressive and straight forward. She will go pretty far.
Photo:

User Image

Reiko sat in the dark in the back of the slave market, listening and watching the convercing people, the lucky ones that finally got out. Rotting up inside these small spaces was like living in hell, but Reiko thought that hell may be better than this. Being chained up like this, it was no fun when it was as boring as this! It was no fun when the marks on the wrists hadn't ended up with the pleasuring feeling trough the body. She needed heat!
But after years, decades, scenturies of waiting, she was done expecting a perfect dark stranger walk in and take her with him...why could she not get a master?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:16 am
Lunara sat curled into a ball in the corner of her cage. She tugged on the chains that tied her to her cage.  

Blood Crimson Rose

Eloquent Vampire

Black_is_the_kiss

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 am
Being kept away from humanity is a torture, and you start too see yourself as an animal.
Reiko wondered how many other slaves had been sitting in their tiny cages, seeing someone walk into the dungeon, and see them walk toward you. She wondered how fast their hearts had been beating and how much their eyes was glowing with happiness, only to see them walk past them and to some other slave. Eventually, you would loose your mind, and wouldn't the owners of the dungeons just put you down when they saw how insane you were?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:39 am
Mist walked in the store and looked around. She was feeling lonely but never showed it or any of her feelings for that matter, it made her look weak so she never shows them. She walked around looking at the slaves. "There's not a lot in here like there used to." Mist thought to herself and kept walking until she found someone if not that day the next day. She just walked looking at the sad faces. It made her sad to see all of them so unhappy.  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Imagination18
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 am
*hector woke up with a yawn*how long was i out  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

Liliana awoke, laying on the hard floor of her cage. She sat up and rubbed her head, "Ouch..." she mummbled to herself. She sighed, knowing right away where she was at. Her last master had grown tired of her... Apparently she had not pleased him enough, though she was somewhat glad to be out of there. Her last master was a pleasure seeker, and she would not give that to him willingly. She looked around at the others who were there as well as her. She wondered when a master would be coming again, looking for a slave. She hoped that whoever it was, whenever, would be able to deal with her. If they couldn't, things would get boring very fast. She licked her lips slightly as she looked around the room.

Pheonix of Angels
Crew

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 pm
Nathan strutted into the room,thick black hair sticking up every which way and in his face. "Well well well what fine looking slaves they are selling this evening." He said checking out the the different slaves.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games