Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:31 pm
racy got up, after healing herself and she saw fang on the ground, and she screamed from all the blood she saw running out of him. "FANG!!" she said, running over and healing him. her eyes glowed a dark black, and all the monesters around were temporarily knocked out to give them some time. she held fang's head in her arms. "fang, fang! dont die. i know that your line, but right now you could actually die!!" a tear escaped from the corner of her eye and she quickly wiped it away. she continued healing fang, trying to keep confident and brave. hes not gonna die, hes not gonna die. i wont let him!!she thought. Anger filled racy's body from head to toe, and she got up, her puplis changing to a darker red and she pulled out her swords, violently slashing at monsters regaining their consciousness. she left the healing of fang to Yume for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Yume focused at the task at hand and pushed the darkness in her hand into Fang, cleaning and healing the cuts.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:50 pm
racy managed to get her feelings of hatred out on most of the monsters, and used common sense to kill the last ones. she was tired, but she went over to yume and helped with the helping. "how is he?" she aske, with a brigt glow comming from her hands as she started to heal fang's wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:52 pm
"Pretty good," she answered, "but the one on his chest is pretty deep." she said and pushed the dark ball into the wound.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:05 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
"Pretty good," she answered, "but the one on his chest is pretty deep." she said and pushed the dark ball into the wound.
racy nodded, and started working on his chest wound, really determined to keep him alive. this was life threatening. if thee wound went far enough to get through his ribs, it could damage his lungs...or worse... his heart. racy shook her head, not wanting to even think about it, and stayed focused in healing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm
sat up sadly, whispering to himself "I don't deserve this, I don't deserve this, not after what i did to you" he repeated it to himself over and over  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:10 pm
Yume glared at him half-heartedly and smacked his forehead lightly, "Yes you do, everyone deserves to be loved, no matter what. And besides, you helped Racy many times. So lets call it even." she said and smiled lightly. Kira yelled out from the air, "I agree with onee-chan!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 pm
racy loked at him, and lgently grabbed his head, pulling it to her, fircing him to look at her in the eyes. "youre over reacting! if course you deserve this. youve helped me many times, so yes were calling it even." she said, laughing a little. she hugged him around the neck, hoping it didnt hurt. "youre over reacting..." she repaeted in a whisper into his ear.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm
Fang looked at everyone and hugged Racy back "I-I guess your right, i just can't get it off my mind" he said sadly "we're even, we're even" he weakly smiled at her, but the past events continued to flash in his mind like a bad dream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm
Yume nodded in agreement, "Well, while you two go all lovey-dovey on me," she smirked at this, " I'm gonna go grab Kira." she said and walked over to her little sister. "Come on, just jump, I"ll catch you." she said comfortingly and Kira landed in her outstreched arms. "Onee-chan? Are Fang-sempai and Racy-sempai going to kiss?" she asked and looked up at her older sister, who was trying to stiffle her giggles.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang looked at everyone and hugged Racy back "I-I guess your right, i just can't get it off my mind" he said sadly "we're even, we're even" he weakly smiled at her, but the past events continued to flash in his mind like a bad dream
racy knocked him in the side of his head lightly with her palm. "get those thoughts out of your head. that was the past. see? im good, your good, everyones fine. now we have to look to the future and figure out whats up with this place." then she looekd up to the sky. "and its getting pretty dark..." she said, seeing the firey colors of the senset.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:38 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume nodded in agreement, "Well, while you two go all lovey-dovey on me," she smirked at this, " I'm gonna go grab Kira." she said and walked over to her little sister. "Come on, just jump, I"ll catch you." she said comfortingly and Kira landed in her outstreched arms. "Onee-chan? Are Fang-sempai and Racy-sempai going to kiss?" she asked and looked up at her older sister, who was trying to stiffle her giggles.
racy glared at kira, wondering if she should even be talkign about that. it was a bit awkward having a seven year old mentioning her kissing fang, so she blushed a bit.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:43 pm
Kira smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head, "I heard it from someone on the street last time we were asking for money!" she said giddily and skipped up to the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 pm
Fang looked at Kira awkwardly and tried to change the subject "It's getting dark, so I-I uh guess we should make a fire then" he stood up blushing and picked up some firewood  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 pm
racy nodded. "y-yeah... ill start the fire." she closed her eyes, whispered something that sounded foreign and she snapped her fingers and a fire lt up on her finger. it didnt burn and she seemed totally calm and relaxed. she got a peice of firewood fang brought and lit it up, layign the wod on the ground. she loked at kira again, and walkedover, whispering to her, "p-please... dont mention kissing to me or fang..?" she said nervously her cheeks turning pinker and pinker.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games