Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image

~Christopher Harlen~(unsorted) first year~

While waiting for the call of his name, Chris had been looking around the group. It appeared like he was attempting to look at every possible thing his eyes could focus on. When his name was called, he turned and looked at the hat. The excited first year stepped up, eager to find which house he would sort to.

"People say that, in a nutshell, I'm hyperactive and enthusiastic. I get overly excited about certain things but I try my best to calm down when necessary, say in the middle of the classroom or later at night when others are trying to get some sleep.

There have been a lot of instances where my restlessness caused me trouble, mostly with adults. I love the outdoors more than anything, and inside I can't help but keep up a chatter. I'm hoping I can control this at least a little when I start classes in the late summer. I recently found out that if I doodle I can sit still for a much longer period of time."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:44 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Rouknette Desto-Inflamare
User Image

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the boy's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Animal lover huh?
Don't see many of you so loudly proclaiming it
Very protective of the smaller creatures
You are also very intelligent
Not to mention a bit humble about it
Sticking to your guns
Refusing to back down
I see one place for you...

Ravenclaw!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Sir Spazalots
User Image
User Image

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the girl's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Creative and smart
Intuitve and artistic
Easy to engage
You don't ride on your fathers fame
A gentle soul
You are a steady fast friend
I see a house where you can shine...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:11 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

anbu_ninja_penguin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The Professor set the hat down gently on the boy's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Another Johnson huh?
Just how many more are there of you?
Unlike your siblings I sense a curiosity in you
You like to discover what makes things tick
No matter if they are wizarding or muggle
I know one place where you will have plenty a chance to discover
Better be....

Ravenclaw!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:24 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Sir Spazalots
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Logan Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Parseltongue

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

The Professor set the hat down gently on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Here's the twin...
I sense a fear in you surrounding one person
A charismatic and ambitious boy
You know what you want and how to get it
There's a great sense of responsibility in you
And your brother means a lot
You want my help boy?
Help you I shall
There is only one place for you too go...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Acel
Evangeline Gordon

First Year

The Professor set the hat down gently on the girl's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
There's a great amount of pride in you girl
Graceful and full of manners
You have a lot of intelligence as well
Not a lot of patience in you either
You don't trust others with ease
And feed off of another person's misfortune
There's only a single place for you...

Slytherin!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

xxRAD-RAVENxx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:21 pm
Trance Lee Taylor

Trance felt a shock of nervousness course threw him after his name had been called. He was not sure what to expect, given the fact that he had muggle parents who never quite explained what any amount of this world was like or what it meant to get sorted. He held his breath- he would never admit that in this moment he felt an intense fear. He was the odd one out, a muggle raised wizard. He was not more accepted by one part of him than the other. He pushed aside this anxiety, his heart pulsing in his throat. He swallowed, and sat bravely on the chair for the hat to decide his fate.

Trance was determined, trustworthy and although has little faith in others, will stop at nothing to secure a real friendship- had he one to call friend. Trance was a truth seeker, and prided nothing more than honesty and humility in himself and others. But, although reasonable and rational he would claim, his imagination did, at times, get the best of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

l T o x i c R o b o t l
User Image
Riley Jubilee Crevan
Unsorted First Year

The Professor set the hat down gently on the girl's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Hm...another curious one
You are full of knowledge and crave it
Not liking to be idly you've pushed yourself a lot
A fear of embarrassing others you are quite shy
Though there is a happy nature in you
Friendly and a lover of new friends
You like to help those in need
One place for a girl like you
You belong in...

Ravenclaw!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

caramel catharsis

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:50 pm
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ 𝔭ҽѻ𝔭ℓҽ ῳɪℓℓ ɧαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, яαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, ϛɧαʞҽ ӌѻʊ, αȵɗ ҍяαʞҽ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B e l l a L i l i a n a~First Year

Bella nervously glided up the steps to the stool to get sorted. Her heart pounded as she wished over and over in her mind for Ravenclaw. She set a nervous smile upon her face and sat down. The musty yet comforting hat settling down at her ears.

LovelyRose000
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Sweet, funny and clever. I flirt in a good natured way. I love coming up with clever retorts and am always there if my friends need help. I'm confident and I'm not afraid to speak my mind and know when my kindness is being taken advantage of. I'm super-smart and can think fast in emergencies. I'm outgoing but I love a good book too. I love quirky fun-facts and even when people don't know, I'm constantly observing and noticing the details.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ҍʊʈ ɧѻῳ ϛʈяѻɲʛ ӌѻʊ ϛʈαɲɗ ɪϛ ῳɧαʈ ϻαʞҽϛ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

{I feel}
{I am}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image

Cole Daughtry

First YearUnsortedSingle

Cole looked around the Hall nervously, trying to find Aravis. He hoped that they would be in the same house. 'I wonder where she is?' he thought to himself. He had heard that she had become prefect for Gryffindor this year. The young man bounded up to the hat when his name was called.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm an idiot. I do things my way with very little thought as to what may happen afterwards. I don't care much for the outcome, since it's really the journey that matters. Just because I'm reckless, doesn't mean that I'm a horrible person. I'm kind to a few people, the people that I like at least. It takes very little to gain my trust, but it takes that much to lose it again.

Sirius Hot-Pink

Lillik

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:04 am
Lucelle Kelly
first year
User Image

Lucelle approached the stool when her name was called, legs trembling as she felt the eyes of the whole school on her. She was excited to finally know where she would belong, despite her nerves. The world went dark as the hat was dropped over her eyes.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a tom boy. I love working on cars and have a knack for mechanics. I tend to be self concentrated and ambitious, since I love competition. I like to be the center of attention, but have very little social skills, so I tend to make a fool of myself. My friends are everything to me, though sometimes I get so caught up in myself that I can come off cold or unfeeling. The most important thing in my life is my little sister Skylar, who I will do anything for.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:13 pm
Arnez Antonio Cesare de la Frontera

Upon hearing his name, a sigh of relief swept over Arnez. 'Finally, I thought I had been forgotten...' he thought to himself as he eased his way through the crowd to make his way to the stool.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
Passionate. With every breath, I strive to make the most out of life. I'm a realist and often come across as heartless. Sarcasm and quick wit often get me in trouble, but a way with words can often get me out of it. I'm not a loner by nature, but getting into my circle of friends is more difficult than a simple hello.  

Manny The Great22

FlamingHeart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 pm
Evando Rivera Jr.
First year - Unsorted

Evando found his mind drifting as he stood in line with the other students awaiting their turn for sorting, though the sound of his name jerked him to attention immediately. He swallowed and made his way to the stool, no turning back now.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a lot like my father already. Headstrong and perhaps a bit hasty at times. I was always told the best way to learn was through experience, but that comes with its ups and downs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:00 am
User Image
Catherine Deluge
First Year - Unsorted

In true Deluge fashion, the only traces of the fear and apprehension Catherine felt as she stood amongst the other waiting students were the slightly visible tension in her shoulders and her firmly set jaw. Though the anxiety was threatening to choke the young girl, years of her family's lessons in "propriety" kept her from showing any more emotion. This was her first test, would she disappoint her parents already? Her face may have been an unreadable mask, but she could not hide her thoughts from the sorting hat as it was placed upon her small head.

"People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Withdrawn, Guarded, Critical and Intelligent.

Catherine is not the type of person you would notice immediately upon entering a room. Flashy and attention-grabbing has never, and will never suite her style. Because it is safe, Catherine will try her best to fade into the background. On her own, she is safe and at ease. Catherine may believe that she has every reason in the world to be guarded, but this does not excuse her in the way she chooses to guard herself. She does not allow emotion to get in the way when dealing with others. She doesn’t care, or doesn't understand that this tactic makes things extremely difficult for her.

Perhaps it was her upbringing, having the ideas that silence is a virtue, not to embarrass the family and the pressure to be a “well bred lady” that caused this view of the world. She has withdrawn into herself. As a young woman, it has been impressed upon her to uphold the honor of her family, of her pure blood. She now sees the world as very “black and white”, the pure and the impure. Thus, her silence does not mean she feels that the world is perfectly fine. In fact, it is the exact opposite. The less she talks the more she hears, and in hearing more, she has the ability to learn more. She attempts to understand why the world is the way it is, and she is very critical of it. She has strong opinions about how the world should be, though she would never admit to them. It is only apparent to those that know her, those that can see the glint in her eyes when she is angry and those that have taken the far-too-long amount of time necessary to break through her shell."

[[I wrote a bit more for her personality in the app, but I believe this is a fine summary]]  

Jacqueline Day

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Ariadelle
User Image
Rhea Ventura
Incoming 1st year

You call yourself quirky
And have more energy then you should
A lot of pride in you
Becareful of those so called perks
There is some ambition in you
And one place I see fit to mold you

Slytherin!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games