Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
First Year Gryffindor
User Image
User Image
Remy happily skipped to the Gryffindor table. She sat next to some other first years and smiled at them.
"Hi, I'm Remy." she says.
She glanced over at the Hufflepuff table to see Heather sitting by herself at the end of the table. Her sister and best friend was now all alone... And in a house that Remy herself couldn't see how she got into.
Heather would've been better in Ravenclaw. She is brillient. But the hat put her in Hufflepuff, the house of friendly and outgoing people. Heather is neither of those things... Maybe the hat has an alternative motive with her house...
Remy turned her attention back to the other Gryffindors.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will looked to the new members of his House and gave them a terse wave and a nod. "I'm William Radcliffe, Quidditch Keeper and seventh year." Then he turned his attention back to the Sorting ceremony.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Samuel was more than ecstatic to have been Sorted into Gryffindor, but he was sad that Ariana had been Sorted into Hufflepuff as well as Katrina. He sighed, but his mind was set that he would still be friends with them. He examined his new House mates as he moved over to the table. "Hello everyone, I'm Samuel Meredith. But you can call me Sam. I prefer that," he said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler chuckled as the two girls asked what quidditch was. "Muggle raised eh? Well quidditch isn't a sport it is the sport! I could probably tell you everything there is to know about Quiddicth, but that'll have to wait." he said with a smile as more people arrived at the table, Wonder if they will be interested in trying out? he thought as he smiled. "Hi There, I am Tyler, Head Boy, Quidditch Captain, Seventh year. Any questions just ask." he said to the two new arrivals.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Sam was sitting at the Gryffindor Table with a wide smirk on his face and getting ready to ask Tyler a question about the Quidditch team when he heard Ariana yell. Immediately, he turned his head towards the Hufflepuff table and saw Kat collapse under the table. Leaping to his feet, he bounded over the Gryffindor Table and sprinted to the Hufflepuff Table.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █

J E N N I F E R - K A P L A N

f i r s t y e a r - g r y f f i n d o r

█ █ █ █ █ █

"to be or not to be, that is the question."
- william shakespear

╔══════════════════╗

When the new arrivals came along, Jennie started to say "Hiiiiiii! My name is-" but was cut off by a shriek from the Hufflepuff table. When the Sam guy bounded over the table. Okay, a girl fainted. This is officially the weirdest day of my entire life. the Gryffindor first year thought to herself. "What the hell just happened?" Jennie said, peering over at the Hufflepuff table.

╚══════════════════╝

ooc ; ; ; Blegh, bad and short post.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Gryffindor
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Leanne looked around at the other first years that had sat down to the table. She was actually happy that she and Jennifer weren't the only Grynnindors in their class. Though Quidditch sounded interesting. She really couldn't wait to see what it was about, since she had never even thought that there were magical sports. "I wonder what it's going to be like. My mum and dad took me and my siblings to several football games, and they seemed to be pretty good. My oldest brother preferred rugby, though." She looked at Samuel and Remy, curious as to how they'd be. She honestly hoped that they'd be a bit more talkative than Payton had been. She wondered if it was wierd that she actually missed the surly girl. I guess I'll see her at classes. "Hi, I'm Leanne Harris. Guess we're in the same class, huh?"

Leanne was about to speak further when she heard a yell and a bit of a commossion coming from the table next to hers. It looked like one of the other first years had just collapsed. Before she could do anything, Sam had already beat her to jumping over the table to check on her. "I have no idea," Leanne admitted.

╔══════════════╗

State: Fine but confused.
OOC: Got a new layout XD.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:52 am
Steven Shepardson 1st year Gryffindor

Shep walked over and sat down at his new table. A feeling of warmth and comfort filled him as he joined. He was vaguely reminded of the feeling he got when he sat in front of the fire at home, a hound stretched out next to him, proteecting, adoring. He tried to catch up to the conversation but understood nothing of this Quidditch thing everyone seemed so excited about.  

Captain Ookami

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

The Headmistress hurried into the Great Hall, her long dress trailing behind her. She appeared out of breath as she moved up the center of the Great Hall, passing by Inari Evernight with a nod to her Deputy Headmistress. She moved up to the podium, which extended its wings, ushering the Great Hall to silence. "I am truly sorry I'm late students. I was held up with other matters. First, I'd like to welcome all of our old students back to Hogwarts. All of your Professors are sure to be happy to see your faces again. I know I am. To the new students, I say welcome all. Savor these years here at Hogwarts as they will be some of the best years of your life. I'd like to remind all students that the Forbidden Forest is off limits to all students. Now, let the welcoming feast begin!" As the Headmistress finished her speech, there was a popping sound at each table as the food appeared en masse on the table.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:24 am
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Another Seer...?
Mood: Surprised... And Ecstatic beyond belief.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas blinked and stared at the Hufflepuff table. All idle chi-chat that he was doing with Jayden and William coming to abrupt halt. Lucas couldn't help hit. Another student, a first year. Had just given a prophecy... Was he really not alone with his abilities? Slowly, Lucas' face brightened slightly, he looked up at William and then looked back at this fellow Seer. Two in one place, and so close together with age! Nothing could have satisfied the timid little second year crimson lion more. He was going to talk to her whenever he can... He had to befriend her, finally he has someone to talk to about his abilities and be understood.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Ookami

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:58 am
Steven Shepardson 1st year Gryffindor

Shep jumped a foot with the appearance of the food. He scooped some mashed potatoes on his plate along with some stuffing. He said grace under his breath and started eating, beggining to feel lonely without his family and his hounds for company. The mashed potatoes made him miss his mother's cooking. He had never been so far from home in his life, especially in such a strange place.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:46 pm
☆★Λɾαѵɨʂ ЯΦʂεɳʈђα☆★
☆★☆★Sixth Year☆★☆★
☆★☆★☆★Gryffindor Prefect☆★☆★☆★

User Image

Something didn't feel right. All night, Aravis just couldn't help but think that something major was happening, just what, she didn't know. The prefect was certain that it was nothing, but it held her attention for most of the sorting. She hardly said anything when new students were added to her house, as she hardly noticed them. She hardly noticed anyone that she was sitting around. The girl didn't even pay much mind to the goings on at the Hufflepuff Table. All she saw was Professor Thorne over there, and that train of thought left her for the one in which she was trying to figure out exactly what it was that was bothering her.

What finally snapped her back into reality was the sudden appearence of food on the table. Realizing that she had hardly said hello to everyone, she blushed a bit and pushed her concerns to the back of her mind. This was supposed to be a happy time, and Aravis would do her best to be happy, even if she was feeling quite confused. "It's nice to meet all of you," the girl said politely. "I'm Aravis Rosentha, Sixth Year Prefect."

Aravis started to pile some vegetables on her plate when she realized that Tyler was Head Boy this year. "Congrats Tyler," she said before starting to eat.

An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.

{Just to let you know, I'm foreshadowing a plot that I've had involving Aravis. Nothing's going to happen to her yet.}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler stood as the feast came to a close. "First years, Listen up! Time to go to the Common Room! Follow me!" he said as he started his way out of the Great Hall and headed towards the Grand Staircase. Hope they are following. he thought as he turned and paused. "Come on, follow me." he said.

( Exit to Grand Staircase )

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
First Year Gryffindor
User Image
User Image
Remy finished her food with a content smile on her face. She got up from the table and followed Tyler and the other first years to the Grand Staircase.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Gryffindor
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Leanne stood with the other first years when the head boy said to follow him to the common room. "Well, here we go." She picked up Ishtar from the seat beside her and followed the others out of the hall.

╔══════════════╗

State: Curious
OOC: ...

╚══════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games