Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:43 pm

User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked up when Cameron walked into the room. A small smile played across hee lips and patted the seat next to her. "Hey Cameron!" She said happily. When Hannah stood next to him, she sighed. Caitlin knew she should write back home, but her parchment and quill were still upstairs and she didn't feel like going up there just to come back downstairs.
OOC: Outfit in the picture.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 pm

User Image

OoC: ((Just a lot of messing around of Photoshop, if anyone else wants one I’d be happy to make one for you?))

Raiden walked into the common room late as usual. She couldn’t seem to get the navigation of the corridors down and the moving staircases always seemed to want to change whenever she stepped onto them making her trips twice as long. She spotted her group of friends chilling out together. She was about to walk over to them, but she stopped herself . She looked down at her Quidditch equipment and decided that she’d better go and put it away before she made any real conversation. So instead she turned and walked up to the Girl’s dormitories.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked towards where he first heard his name. Hannah was heading towards him, but then he turned his head in another direction, where he was greeted once more. Caitlin patted down the seat next to her for him to sit. The boy looked at at Hannah and jerked his head into Caitlin's direction, inviting her to sit with the two before heading over to the few empty chairs.

wearing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 am

Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: Gryffindor's (Where am I: Common room (What am I doing?: Sitting (How do I feel?: Tired
What am I thinking?: (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorelai came into the Common room tired after a long day of school, and immediately collapsed in an arm chair. Her braid was bugging her and so war her scarf, so she took one off and undid the other, leaving her gold hair pooling around her back. Oggy, her cat, came up and jumped into her lap, and she sat there for a minute, eyes gazing into the fireplace. Then she looked up to see who else was in the room.

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:25 pm

User Image
User Image

Caitlin sighed and nodded. She picked up her wand and moved over to the other first years and plopped down beside Cameron, so he was in the middle chair. She slipped her wand into her hoodie pocket and crossed her legs. Caitlin yawned a little before humming a song that was stuck in her head. Of course it was muggle music, but all the same. She felt around in her pocket and came across a pack of gum, pulling one out and offered one to the other Gryffindors.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:39 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sat down in the chair in the middle of a small circle of chairs. Some were occupied by a couple of students, but quite a few were empty. The first year boy looked at Caitlin and gave her a small smile as she moved over a seat. "Hey," he said, finally greeting her after she's done so. Noticing that the girl was in her pajamas, Cameron realized he hadn't changed out of his school robes yet, but he didn't really feel like going up to the dormitories just to come back down.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:15 am

We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Cersei was silent, lilac eyes reflecting the common room around her with a glossy gaze, absorbing the depths of which with every turn. More and more of the students began to nestle down in the common room, reveling in the joys of freedom from the days and unburdening their heavy shoulders of quidditch equipment and unbraiding away the day’s tangles. She hadn’t meant to be quiet, hell, she hadn’t meant to be distracted for so long until she felt Tulio’s impending stare upon her. ”Oh, I just live with my mum, and I love her! She’s amazing, she lets me do anything I want, doesn’t even care anymore.” Cersei’s brimming smile widened with a laugh as she stretched and spread into the sofa she had been lounging on and had claimed for herself.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Common Room
---------- with Tulio
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:11 am

𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

A new day had dawned on Hogwarts. Bouncing up and down as she reached the common room, her low, raspy voice chimed out a chorus of ‘congratulations,’ and, ‘we won!’ Ivory hands clapped together as she celebrated the first win for the Gryffindor quidditch team against Hufflepuff. Most of the older students had dispersed to gather food and refreshments from the kitchens, while others, swept up and down in an attempt to decorate the cozy common room to revel in their victory. ”We’ll win the quidditch cup for sure this year!” She exclaimed in a sing song voice as she waited for the rest of her house mates to appear for the celebrations as she adjusted her red aviator sunglasses, her wedge heels clicking behind her every step.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Quidditch Victory Party
---------- with Gryffindors
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:27 am

Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Excited
What I am doing: Flirting with Cersei
What I want to be doing: Celebrating as well

Jayden happily walked into the Gryffindor Common Room, excited about the win. So technically they were undefeated, despite the fact that they were only 1-0. He went over to Cersei, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She was cute, most definitely the hottest first year he's seen. Jayden wasn't too old for her. He was only two years older anyway.

"You're right," he said, flirting with her a bit.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:51 am

𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

”Oh—Jayden—hey!” Cersei nearly bounced out of her skin at the warmth of embrace suddenly grazing around her shoulders. She greeted him with a genuine smile, lavish with pride and bliss and consoling warmth. Lilac eyes sparkled as her memories surged backwards, reeling in time, just to soak in every ounce she could of the first time she had met the boy beside her. ”You played a brilliant game, those were some amazing steals you did—speaking of—I can’t believe your brother still tried to steal the quaffle from you even when the game was over.” Her laughter sifted in low, gentle and carnal rasps. Out on the stands, she had heard a lot of the elusive Cloud brothers, hell, she was in the same class as their little sister, too, now that she thought of it.

Batting her eyelashes teasingly, Cersei could barely resist the urge to wiggle her nose and smile broadly up at him. She had always had a thing for older boys….

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Quidditch Victory Party
---------- with Jayden
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:42 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron, still decked in his Gryffindor pride colors, strutted through the common room, following behind Cersei and one of the chasers for the Quidditch team. The Gryffindor team had won, so the first year boy was ready for a party with his house.

wearing
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:17 am

User Image
User Image

Caitlin climbed through the portrait hole, still decked out in Gryffindor colors from the quidditch game. It was weird, they were partying and most of the team was in the Hospital wing. She took a seat next to the fire, waiting for the party to start. Caitlin would go check on Sam and the rest of the yeam in a bit. She wanted them to get settled in first.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sat down in a chair. He knew the party wouldn't start until the team actually arrived, so he decided to just sit and wait. They would show up eventually. Many of the players were at the Hospital Wing, and were hopefully going to come back unharmed.

wearing
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: (Where am I: (What am I doing?: (How do I feel?:
What am I thinking?: (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorelai came into the common room and sat down on a chair near the other Gryffindor's. Her cat, Oggy, had come down the stairs from the girl's dormitory and was now sleeping in her lap. She looked over at Jayden and Elizabeth and smiled. "That was quick! Oh, by the way, nice job in the game."

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

Kai Sparrowheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:56 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy walked into the common room, looking at everyone. She wasn't really in the mood to 'party' but she did want to be with all the people. She plopped on the floor by the fire, letting it warm her. She untied her hair, then re-tied it in plaits down her back.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games