Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"Hiy..." he started to say but then was cut off by the headmistress. He shut up really quickly and watched as she was taken away with Ariana. Steele was left behind, no one here. He turned and watched them exit.

"Well, that escalated quickly. I'll just go find Mel and tell her the news then," he said, running out the common room door.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana looked up at the Headmistress when she announced she needed to speak with Katrina. What happened? she wondered, curiosity and fear filling her mind. She didn't have time to react before her hand was grabbed and pulled through the halls behind Professor Evernight.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Halfblood
Beater | Quidditch Vice Captain | Third Year

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sitting on the couch in the commonroom, Heather sighed and rubbed her temples. She had been studying all day, and her head was pounding. Finals were nearly upon her, and she felt stressed, as usual. Especially about Potions and Transfiguration. Blowing things up and creating rabid bunnies was definitely not the way to pass a class, though it had been quite the experience. Her other classes though, such as Herbology and Charms, were sure to go well. In her lap and all around her were her textbooks and other random texts she had checked out of the library. Her need to prepare was extreme and, in some cases, overwhelming. Another sigh left her lips. She needed to relax, to calm down and absorb the information buzzing around in her brain. But how? Dhylan was... somewhere. Remy and Romy were... somewhere. In fact, she didn't know where any of her friends were. I need to get out more... What kind of Hufflepuff only has about three friends? she thought, pulling her blonde hair up into a ponytail to keep it out of her face. Turning the page in her book, she continued to read about the fabulous subject of Transfiguration.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Second Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose walked into the common room, hair falling messily over her face as she flopped down onto a chair. She had decided to take a walk around the castle for a bit, kinda neglecting her studies, and now she was just bored. She looked over to the fireplace, thinking about what she should do. That was when she noticed one of the third years studying. She blinked. She should do that, too, she supposed, but that would involve going upstairs and getting her books and those things were bloody heavy! Instead, she contented herself with pulling out a pack of cards to play solitaire.

----------------------------------
State: Bored
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:47 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Common Room

Chloe had just come back to the common room so she could get her books to study. She always studied more often than not especially for the subjects she was having problems with. Getting her books from upstairs Chloe walked back down to the common room. She noticed Heather studying and Rose playing solitaire before she went upstairs she kind of wondered what Heather was studying. Seemed she had a whole lot of subjects in front of her.

'I could just study here...' Chloe thought walking over and deciding to stay in the common room for a change. Taking a seat on a chair she looked over at Heather looked like she was studying Transfiguration. Looking back to her books she opened her History of Magic book knowing she would have to study if she was going to do well in her finals.

With: Heather, Rose

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:33 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Thoughts: There's Chloe
With: Chloe

Newlyn came into the Common Room, determined to buckle down and study for her finals. No more goofing off, she told herself sternly. She spotted two older Hufflepuff girls and Chloe. Newlyn took a seat in a chair beside Chloe, giving her friend a small smile. "Hi. What are you studying?" Newlyn asked, taking out her Defense Against the Dark Arts notes from all their classes so far. She stared at them glumly. Maybe she should have done less doodling and more note taking. A lot of her parchment was covered with sketches of friends and places in Hogwarts, instead of notes.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:02 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Chloe looked up at Newlyn when she sat down beside her. "Hey just studying History of Magic." she answered. "What you studying?" she asked. That's when she realized now would be a good time to ask Newlyn for their broom history notes. "Oh, I have a favour to ask you. Can I maybe copy out what I'm missing from our history class on brooms? My mind was kind of wondering during that class so I think I might have missed some things on it." Chloe asked hoping her friend would give her a hand. It was probably the one time when she actually needed a hand with something.

With: Heather, Rose, Newlyn

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Mood: Calm
Wearing
Thoughts: Let me check...
With: Chloe

Newlyn nodded. "Let me check." She rummaged around in her bag, eventually coming up with her History of Magic notes. "Oh, I'm studying Defense," she answered as she handed them to Chloe.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather heard footsteps around her and looked up from her textbook to find that she was no longer alone. A second year and two first years were now in the common room with her. Rose was playing solitaire, while Chloe and Newlyn were studying away. What did they say they were studying? History of Magic and Defense Against the Dark Arts? "If you guys need some help with your studying, I wouldn't mind helping you all out. I remember most of what I learned in my first and second years. Although, if you need help in Potions or Transfiguration, I won't be able to help you very much. I'm not very good at those subjects. But I fare well in the others. So, if you need any assistance, I'm here." she ranted off. She only knew these girls by name. They weren't her friends, per say. This would be a great chance to get to know them, though. And helping them with their studies, was that what a Chimera did? She was supposed to protect the students of the school, but was protecting them from a failing grade counted in her acts of heroism? She nodded to herself, agreeing that it did, in fact, count.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Chloe was grateful that Newlyn was willing to help her out. It was something she worried about as the class didn't sit well with her. She just didn't care for flying that much even if it was history. "Thanks Newlyn." she said taking the notes from her before looking through her notes for her somewhat crappy notes. Writing down what she missed Chloe soon had complete notes for the class and was feeling way better about the final. 'Now I just need to study really hard.' she thought shaking her head.

"Thanks again Newlyn if you need any help with anything just let me know. I'd be glad to help." Chloe said as she gave Newlyn back her notes. If there was anything she could do to help a friend she sure would do it.

Turning her attention to Heather who spoke up Chloe couldn't help but feel grateful that Hufflepuff's were kind and caring individuals. "Thanks." she replied her shyness coming through. She had a hard time talking to people and she really wished she could kill that side of her.

With: Heather, Rose, Newlyn

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:50 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell walked into the nicely lit common room with the gigantic Shakespearean book still in her possession. She hadn't been able to put it down from Macbeth and soon had begun a second story now over King Lear. It was actually just as she was walked through the door that she heard Heather say she could help with homework in subjects other than Potions and Transfiguration maybe....
"Could you help me with Defense? I get the defensive spells alright but the offensive ones kinda...suck." she smiled weakly at her ending as she looked at the third year.<<@

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Uniform| Where: Hufflepuff Common Room| With: Heather| Feeling: Curious| Thinking: They do though >.<

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:50 am

Wearing
Mood: Calm
Thoughts: That's nice of her...
With: Chloe and Heather

Newlyn smiled as well. "Yeah, thanks." Heather seemed very nice, offering to help two little first years with their homework. Most third years couldn't be bothered. She opened her textbook and began to reread one of the chapters.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather smiled softly at the pair of first years as they thanked her. "No problem." she replied plainly. As she continued to read about the proper way to transfigure an object into a rabbit, another student entered the common room. She turned her head to see her friend, Nell. "Hey, Nell. Sure. I'd love to help with your spellwork. Defense Against the Dark Arts is one of my best subjects." she said, closing her textbook and setting it on the rather large stack of books next to her. She rose from the couch and pulled out her wand, a twelve and quarter inch cedar with phoenix feather core. The reddish wood was smooth in her hand, the surface polished like a mirror. "So, did you have some spells in mind?" she asked the second year. She was ready to get out of the technical part of studying and dive head first into the practical, hand's on part.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

After reciting the password, Ariana stepped through the door and into the common room. "We're the first ones here!" she exclaimed, looking back at the friends who have followed her here, Katrina and Steele.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games