Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Once he stepped foot into the familiar and cozy room, he swung around to face the new students, spreading his arms out to motion towards the features of the room. "Well, here we are, the common room. Here we have basically just a general area for studying, relaxing, whatever you want to do when you've got some free time. There's chess somewhere around here for anyone interested in that, but I've never been good at it. Anyway, for those who weren't listening at the feast, the prefects in our house are Eli Pemberton and Lexine Vance. Lexine also happens to be Head Girl. Now, boys dorm is to the right and girls dorm is to the left. Boys, don't try and get into the girl's dorm, it just won't work. Now everyone should get some sleep. Your first official day at Hogwarts starts tomorrow, and it can be a doozy!"

Diamond Wales
Rhys Lowery
TheRealKiru
Tamaki Cunningham
HP Slothcraft
Tiberia Porter
Writerly Ink
Corinna Williams
SharkieBait
Lucianne Feldmont
Porcelaine Ivory
Liam Cade
mc2
Mordred Sefton

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Liam was the first student to follow Dylan through the doorway, his attention focused on the articulate door knocker shaped like a bronze eagle as he did so. When his eyes turned toward the common room, his feet hesitated for a moment before moving to the side to let the other children through. The room was round, the windows and ceiling were arched, and tables, bookcases, and chairs added a touch of home to the open room. Blue, silky curtains framed each window, through which the silhouette of several large mountains could be spotted despite the darkness that accompanied nightfall on the other side of the thick, well-polished glass. The carpet was a darker shade than the drapes, but still one of their house colors, while much of the other furniture was either a bold bronze color or a combination of the two. It was everything Liam had ever dreamed of, and that everything was now a reality.

Lean, yet defined, the boy murmured a quiet, but necessary
"Thank you," to Dylan, before wandering over to the base of the staircase leading to the dormitories. A tall statue looked over his head, delicately carved into white marble—one of the only decorations in the room that contrasted the blue and bronze. Liam had read about the artistic sculpture in a Hogwarts history book he had found in his brother Dawson's room, but the small black and white photo didn't do it justice. It was a beautiful piece, and it somehow made the otherwise silent room seem more welcoming—as if Rowena Ravenclaw herself was there, filling the quiet void with a motherly presence, something his own mother never could have done.

Glancing above his head at the stars that riddled the ceiling with the hint of a warm atmosphere, Liam couldn't help but smile. He had finally made it. He was home.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:10 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C O R I N N A
R E N E E
W I L L I A M S

First YearHalf BloodRavenclaw

Corinna stepped into the Ravenclaw common room along with her fellow first years, gazing about in slack-jawed wonder, just as she had been all the way through the castle - except she thought perhaps her jaw was now close to hitting the floor. The common room was airy, and the hues of blue and bronze were warm and soothing. The windows around the walls were dark, but Corinna thought she'd certainly get up and watch the sun rise. She could only imagine how the room would look with natural light pouring in.

She looked around for Tamaki, and found her close by. "What do you think? I could never have imagined this place. It's so wonderful!" Corinna grinned in delight as she took another look around the room, finally drinking in the details: a statue of a woman, the comfy chairs, the fireplace, the stars on the ceiling, and the plush carpet. Cori truly felt at home. She also felt incredibly tired; it had been a long, exciting day! "I'm ready to sleep, though; I'm so tired and he's right: tomorrow's our first day!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Such a strong mind!
Inventive and a daydreamer,
Not to mention kind-hearted!
Better be....

Ravenclaw!

OOC: Sorry, been a heck of a week! Glad to see I didn't miss terribly much. I've gone ahead and posted in the classes, btw.
TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:13 pm
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Ravenclaw Table > Staircases > 5th Floor Corridor > Ravenclaw Common Room ) xxxx( In Absolute Awe ) xxxx( Liam Cade && Mordred Sefton > Liam Cade > Alone ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

[ Click Picture For Profile ]
      User Image

•♥• the xxW I T C H ---- ꟽⱯꟽɃØ[xx
                                                xxxxxxxLucianne Feldmont. ----- {{ OoC :: Time-skipping to next day - Defense Against The Dark Arts for first class. }}

ucianne smiled as Liam rose and she gently moved out of Mordred's way, caring not for a touch from him. Hands behind her back, cupped together, she followed the Prefect and other First Years to the staircases, her mouth going slightly agape as she paused in her step to look up as watch them move. Moving herself from Liam's way as she assumed she'd knock him over with her constant starts and stops, she moved slow behind the group, waving and thanking all the pictures that welcomed them warmly to Hogwarts. As she got to the Fifth Floor, she hesitated - she'd lost her group.

Making an instinctive right, she quickly jogged to the end, her shoes 'clap clap clap'ing on marble floors as she came to an empty hallway, looking left and right and seeing now one. Biting on her lip as she tried to figure out where to go now, she heard the voice of salvation - in the form of a partial riddle.

Jogging to the area where the voice came from, she found the hallway ended in an L shape, a maybe 20 foot long hallway to her right. turning to look down it, she saw the bronze knocker moving ever so slowly as if someone touched it recently, or a door had just closed behind it.

Moving to it wearily, she used the knocker and a booming voice came out, reciting the riddle she'd only heard part of.
                                                        "If it's information you seek, come and see me. If it's pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three." With a grin, Mambo knew the answer almost immediately. 'Bookkeeper. And thank you." The door creaked for a second before it opened and she saw the gaggle of first years slowly making their way to place unknown - she knew what she wanted. Her class schedule, her 'Hogwarts : A History' and a big candle.

Uttering quiet 'excuse me's, she made her way around the gaggle and found a large candle on a base on a table, her hand gently wisking it's already lit flame into her hand before turning and making her way up towards the stairs. As she did so, she saw two boys go up and right - which meant she's to go left and away from their direction. Coming up behind a taller boy with broad shoulders, she too paused for a moment to admire the gorgeous milky white marble that Rowena Ravenclaw was frozen in. As the boy moved from her sight and to the right, she saw him turn back and give the statue another glance - it was Liam.

Throwing him a quick smile, she brought her dark eyes back to the statue, her gaze moving from the face down to the plaque at the base - 'Rowena Ravenclaw' is all it read - and she pursed her lips. She had no clue who that was, but assumed this 'house' she was in was named after her or by her.

"Row-way-na Ravenclaw." She mouthed it gently, almost as if she said it wrong it would be the death of her.
                                                        She decided to sit up and read about not only the school, but the house she was about to call home.

Porcelaine Ivory

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:44 pm
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ first year │ halfblood

To say Di was 'utterly enchanted' with the Ravenclaw Common Room was a gross understatement. She spent all her available time there, though the school year had barely started. She knew there was still so much more to explore; she'd only seen the library in passing so far, and the grounds would look beautiful as summer truly wound down and autumn set in, but for now her dorm room and the common room had her ensnared. It was a tower. How extraordinary was that? Di lived in an honest to Morgana tower. In order to enter it, she had to solve a riddle. She couldn't have asked for more. The common room itself was light and airy, draped in delicate silks, with a ceiling painted with all the stars and constellations. She could just sit here trying to name them, if she liked. You could see all over the grounds from the windows; the lake, the forest, the pitch, the gardens... even the mountains in the distance. There were bookcases everywhere, and ever present was the faint whistle of the wind. Di had intended on curling up in an armchair in this room with a book since she had first seen it, and now finally had her chance, as she was entirely done with classes for the day. She tucked her knees up under her, and cracked open a battered paperback edition of Don Quixote; her father had gotten it as a present from her mother as a teen. The inscription in ink in the inside cover read Owain- "What man can pretend to know the riddle of a woman's mind?" Enjoy- Nelda in small, hard to read cursive. Di did not quite get the joke, but a small smiley face followed writing.

OOC:
((takes place after classes have begun))
mc2

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
2nd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred had just finished with one of his classes and gotten through the riddle to the common room where he spotted a familiar first year curled up in one of the armchairs. He couldn't help but smile, he hadn't had time to chat with the first year since he had talked to her at the opening feast and she was an amusing sort. He adjusted his bag on his shoulder as he approached the armchair. "Diantha, right? How's classes been treating you so far?" He asked taking a seat nearby and setting his bag on the ground.

Looking: Witty

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:18 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di had made it to about the third page when she heard someone coming, and not just passing through the common either. She was annoyed at first to be disturbed when she had just settled in for a good long read, but the annoyance mostly faded when she recognized the voice. "Correct," she smiled. "And you're Mordred." She sounded almost proud of herself for remembering without a hint of hesitation. "Very well," she replied brightly. "I love History of Magic, and Charms, and Transfiguration, and Defense... well, I like most of the classes, but we've barely covered any of the material yet, it's been mostly introductions and the basics, so we'll see." She frowned. "My wand's a bit touchy, though. It shoots off random sparks often enough. I'm hoping as it gets more used to me, it'll settle down."

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image
2nd Year Ravenclaw

Mordred smiled and nodded in acknowledgement of his name, "The one and only. Or the only one in the school with the name. Probably the only one with a mum mental enough to name her kid something like Mordred though." Still smiling he answered, "Ah, but only most of your classes you like? That means there are some classes you don't like. And don't worry the first week is mostly introductions-or review-in the higher up years from what I've seen myself." He leaned forward intrigued by her comment about her wand. Mordred had heard about people having trouble with their wands but he never had it. Something about some woods adapting to the witch or wizard better according to wandlore or what not. It seemed highly complicated and made him tempted to take wandlore class next year. "Maybe it is the type of wood or core. I know different people have different issues with their wand based on what the wand is made of. I don't know much about it but I was just thinking it might be good to take wandlore next year. More knowledge, especially about something all of us use, can never hurt."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:57 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di silently closed her book, realizing this was developing into a full on conversation, not that she really minded all that much. She supposed she ought to be flattered that an upperclassman had remembered her name and approached her just to ask how her first week had gone. Then again, Mordred was only a year older; plenty of first and seconds years were likely friendly with one another. She grimaced slightly when he pointed out the truth behind her previous statement. "Well... I'm not sure how well I'll do with Potions, I've a bit of a feeling that might not go so well for me, and Herbology...." Here she struggled. "I'm not... much of a plant person? Astronomy is just a bit dull... and cold... I'm still deciding how I feel about Flying. I feel like I might like it more once I get used to it. Tad will want me to try out next year; he always played. My father, I mean. Do you play?" He seemed very interested in her commentary about her wand, and she felt she had to elaborate. "It's hazel wood and phoenix feather. I suppose it could be the core. It may not be the most yielding, really, phoenixes are quite hardy. I didn't know they offered a wandlore class! Electives begin third year, right? I can hardly wait." The thought of more homework did little to daunt her.

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image
2nd Year Ravenclaw

Mordred felt a little guilty as Di shut her book but was relieved there was no long sigh or the such. He had interrupted her reading but it looked as if she wasn't particularly annoyed by it at least. As the conversation went on his theory of not having been an annoyance seemed more valid. He nodded, "Potions is rough this year being so late for everyone. Well I guess there are a few nightowls who are benefiting. Still wonder what the schedule change was. Obviously has something to do with the new professor but no good reason I've heard yet. Have you heard anything?" He ended in a question and raising a brow.

He nodded sympathetically about herbology and astronomy. Though he didn't find astronomy all that dull, it was cold. He decided not to counter her aloud and said in regards to being a plant person, "Me neither, I live in a condo in London with my Mum... not a lot of places to grow a garden." He shrugged and chuckled with a shake of head, noting that she happened to call her father his first name and decided the man was more laid back than certain fathers he knew. "Quidditch? No. Never bothered learning the rules of the game. I mean flying is alright, sort of fun even, but I didn't bother taking advanced flying this year and like I said I don't understand quidditch. Maybe if I bothered learning the rules..." He shrugged with a half laugh.

Mordred found himself wishing he knew more about wandlore and curious about his own wand when Di went on about her wand. "I wouldn't know, sorry," He apologized, "I have a hornbeam wand with an augurey feather core... augureys are called 'Irish phoenixs" often but I don't know the difference really. Like I said I probably should take the class. And yeah, they offer a ton of electives. I heard of some upperclassmen taking them all but usually they are burnt out pretty quick. Second year you can take advanced flying so there is that elective you can take sooner, but generally third is when electives begin. I'm looking forward to electives next year, I was thinking of taking the more scientific sort... skip things like mythology and ancient runes, but I don't care much for history and I hate learning languages. Having French forced on me by my fa-my Mum," he corrected, "was bad enough."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:40 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di looked confused. "My Potions class is in the afternoon. At around two o'clock or so, actually. Do you mean the upper years class? I heard the professor is new; maybe she's the night owl." She shrugged. Perhaps some preferred to teach at night. Di was more of a morning bird herself; she liked to get up early, her and Tad both. Isolde called them loons for it.

"We've got plenty of space to grow things," she frowned, thinking of her slightly ramshackle home. "I'm just horrid at it." The yard always looked like it was in need of a serious trim, no matter how often her father cut the grass. "I live in Wales. Gwynedd. The old kingdom," she intoned wryly. "But when I was little I went back and forth between there and a flat in London with my mum."

Di had no issues discussing the fact that her parents had been divorced; it wasn't as if she had any painful memories of the divorce itself, but discussing the divorce led to discussing the reason why she no longer divided her time between Gwynedd and London.

"Isn't an augurey cry supposed to foreshadow death?" She asked in bemusement. "Or am I confusing them with banshees?" Then she groaned with a chuckle. "That'll be me. I get a bit carried away with school. But it's already loads more interesting than muggle primary."

Di frowned at his mention of the "non-scientific" classes, but he had a point, they weren't strictly scientific, they were more in the "humanities" area... "I want to take both of those; are you part French, then?" she asked curiously. It had sounded like he had almost said 'fa' something, and she wondered if it had been 'father'. Maybe his dad was French, then.

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image
2nd Year Ravenclaw

"That's probably it," Mordred answered, "I mean my potions class is in the morning on Fridays but I thought just second years lucked out or something." He shrugged, "Guess its the upper levels suffering only then. You probably are right about her just being a night owl. Must be nice to be able to chose when you teach, though." Mordred found himself neither to be a night owl or a morning bird. While he didn't curse having to get up early a morning or two, he was perfectly happy sleeping in an hour or two on the weekends, much like having stay up late for astronomy for example wasn't the end of the world for him. He wasn't falling asleep in it like some of his classmates were, besides that class being late made perfect sense.

He listened as Di talked about where she, herself lived, adding that when she was younger she was shuttled between there and living with her mother in London. The conclusion was her parents were split up in some way or fashion but Mordred didn't see a reason to press the matter. Besides he was far from one to be able to judge on parental situations.

"Supposedly," Mordred answered wryly, "but it was discredited from what I read. They foretell rain, though." The last thing he needed was with a name like his to be saddled in addition to being a b*****d to have something associated with death with his name. "I'm sure I'll be taking my fair share of electives, too," Mordred chuckled. "As for being more interesting in primary, I don't remember too much of primary. I only tried it a year or two. Mum found it easier to just hire a tutor. "Better education" too, or so the story goes." Mordred half suspected as he got older part of the reason he was withdrawn from primary was his father's doing so he didn't have to associate with the "wrong sort" (muggles) or his mother's idea that it was best not to get too attached to people he would likely not see much of when he was older or merely his mother not wanting to deal with administrators or teachers.

When asked if he was French, Mordred chuckled, his chuckled darker than earlier, "Do I sound French? No... I'm English, through and through." His father's wife, well she was French. Mordred suspected that if the woman knew of his existence no matter how faultless his French might or might not be would not matter a lick to the woman. Sighing, Mordred answered, "I suppose I should just say Mum works in Paris sometimes so she thought it was a good idea, but that isn't entirely true-not about her working in Paris but about it being why I was taught French. I'm sort of probably exiled or banned from the country at this point." The last thing his father wanted was him to be recognized and though Paris was a big city, Mordred suspected that even though he looked more like his mother than his father that his father thought that by some odd set of fate or chance his wife or children would recognize the resemblance he did have to Peter Avery and start asking "unnecessary questions". Yes, Heaven forbid his father's ongoing affair with his muggle mother get out to the nasty purebloods who'd judge him or the wife and legitimate children he had.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:19 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di snorted. "Do you suppose they were ever kept as pets by farmers, then?" It was interesting to hear that he'd mostly been home schooled, though she knew it wasn't uncommon among magical children. Some magical children wouldn't be going to muggle school to begin with, and plenty of others were kept home because their magic acted up too frequently or noticeably. She had been enrolled in muggle school by Isolde when she first came to live with Tad and her, at age six. She hadn't missed out on much before that, of course, but it had been jarring all the same. But Tad was a strong believer in routine, and Isolde thought she ought to get used to being around muggles while she was still young.

"It probably was; I never felt like I learned all that much," Di confessed. "I always got stuck in the rowdy classes, and the teachers were just so fed up and tired all the time." Honestly, she suspected Mrs. Lane from Year Two had had some sort of prescription drug dependency, looking back. She was somewhat taken back by his laugh, which was less amused and more... upset wasn't the right word for it, but her question had obviously picked at some scab. "You can be part something, and not have the accent," the brunette pointed out smartly. His mother worked in Paris sometimes; so she traveled for her work, then, which could be a number of things. It wasn't as if Paris was all that far away from London, anyways.

"Why?" she asked in utter confusion. If he didn't her to pry, he shouldn't have admitted to not being completely truthful. That was her opinion, anyways. "Your dad lives in Paris," Di said a moment later; it was a clear statement, not a question. "Not that there's anything wrong with that. And you don't get on very well with him- is that why you can't go there?" Her mind was already running through all the possibilities; his mother worked sometimes in Paris, his father lived there, his father had wanted him to learn how to speak French, but he didn't to have that great of a relationship with him... Maybe his parents had met through his mother's work, and were now split up? It wasn't like she had any judgement to pass on that, with her family history.

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image
2nd Year Ravenclaw

Mordred shrugged at Di's question. What he had known of augureys he had learned in passing. Magical creatures were fascinating but not something that caught his interest excessively or not any time so far. "Sometimes I think I've learned more in my free time than what I had to sit down and learn from a tutor," Mordred admitted. "Though I spend a lot of time reading, watching documentaries, and browsing the internet. Sorry about you getting stuck in the rowdy classes in primary though. That sucks."

The fact he admitted he wasn't entirely honest about why he learned French sparked Di's curiosity and questions. It wasn't surprising if you were going by housing stereotypes: Ravenclaws were naturally curious creatures. His lips pressed to a thin line as she concluded his father lived in Paris and that he didn't get along well with him. Sighing Mordred contemplated the best answer before saying, "He does. As well as his wife. And his children, last I heard." Mordred rolled his eyes and said, "Like I said about my name at the feast, my mum has a twisted sense of humor. Anyways it isn't so much as I don't get along well with my father as much as we have some ideological differences." Ideological differences such as being honest or not being a hypocritical racist arsehat.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:13 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di nodded slowly, but the look in her eyes was vaguely triumphant at having assumed right. His father was married to someone not his mother, and lived in Paris with his family. Mordred's mother worked in Paris, so it didn't take a genius to put together how they might have met. Still, his parents could be divorced, and his father remarried and living in Paris with his new wife and Mordred's step-siblings, he could be the product of what Isolde would have imperiously referred to as 'a fling', where neither of his parents had been married to begin with and never had married, or he could be the illegitimate child of an extramarital affair. Whichever it was, it had absolutely no bearing on Di's estimation of him, and she didn't think she needed to know the specifics anyways.

She was really more curious about what these 'ideological differences' could be. Children, especially children on the verge of their teenage years, tended to disagree with their parents, so Mordred could really be referring to any number of things, but Di sort of doubted he was talking about some petty disagreements. "You seem like a decent person," she said evenly, "So shall we call him an arsehole, or is that too kind?" She smiled wryly. "We can compare half sibling numbers. I have three younger ones, from my dad's second marriage. ...I live with him and my stepmother and them."

OOC:
mc2

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff