Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:31 pm
Applying for: Xennek x Isuke'Boon
Name of SoA: Sveinn
Meaning: Strong youth
Appearance: His mother's markings in his father's black :3 the only thing different is he does have his father's underbelly-muzzle coloring, but in his mother's white and he has his father's eyes
Visual reference: User Image (lines are from Dusty)
Personality: A boy who thinks he can grow up fast. He doesn't need to be coddled or held back! He wants to make Mama proud and be the kind of lion stories are told about. Sveinn wants to become a great warrior and will look for fights and being tough everywhere as a cub.

However, he actually will end up doing the exact OPPOSITE of what he wants when he actually does start some fights and realizes he's very strong...and doesn't like hurting others just for sport or pleasure. He's a decent hunter but he's not a bloodthirsty killer and even worse, he's more of a diplomatic type who'd rather sort things out peacefully and honorably rather than just resorting to violence. He may be looked on as wussy or passive, but Sveinn is above worrying about that. However, if challenged and the challenge is actually necessary, he will step up and bring the pain. But what is necessary is debatable for him.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I like the look of the pride so yeah, staying :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:32 pm
Gotta remove :3 got picked for another cub  

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sunlit.rains

Shameless Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:18 am
And Isuke'Boon and Xennek spots are indeed closed!

Sabra and I decided we're going to go with ChezaRain and Dgcakes! It was hard to decide, and I wish I had cubbins for everyone. Thank you for entering!

I'm going to go ahead and post your forms in Saffy's thread. Cheza you have gold coming to you after I post this, and Dg if you need help gold wise, just pm me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:59 am
Applying for: Aveil x Rouge
Name of SoA: Kumtoa'mtu
Meaning: Betrayed im swahili
Appearance: Similar to ref, light brown base, white mane and tail, yellow like his mothes eyes, desgins similar to his mothers but on his legs in dark brown.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: It will grow as he does but he will be a bit thick headed and curious and a natural flirt and charmer. He will be outgoing and not shy what so ever.

Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll stay in the U'W

Entering for another breeding  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Kanraz

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:53 pm
Applying for: Aveil
Name of SoA: Enitan
Meaning: One of Story
Appearance: He is completely brown (same color as his mothers main color of fur), and has darker brown spots like his mothers, with a bit of a gray tone to them. His front left paw has a white sock on it.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: He is a moma's boy and doesn't seem to ever want to stray from her side. Even if he's found something he hasn't seen before, unlike most cubs that are so curious and inclined to mess with it, he gets spooked and runs right back to her. Many might call him a scaredy cat, but he would fiercely for his mother (even if he is just a cub).
Any additional requirements that the family has: Won't need to leave the pride until he's too old, unless something happens and he can stay :3.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:22 am
Name and image of Father: Orad
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Ampalaya
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Tuait'tekem.
Any Requirements: Try and stick with the family colors, there aren't throwbacks technically so SLIGHT variations of the parents colors will be allowed. No cosplay, no leaving the pride (unless a very good plot has been thought up and discussed with Toro and myself first), no outright mean and evil cubs.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: As long as they look related, sure.
A bit of history about the family: Ampalaya lost her mother after being together for the entirety of Ampalaya's life. She was wandering lost and alone. Orad happened upon her one day, and they migrated to the Tuait'tekem together. These two are extremely affectionate with one another and will likely be very overprotective of their cubs.
Extra: If you have a specific jewelry color in mind please be sure to note that in your custom form.

Closing Time: TBA, we have not received cubs yet.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:04 am
Applying for: Amplaya x Orad
Name of SoA: Saa
Meaning: Wikipedia
Appearance: The same dark shade of green as his mother's darkest color, but in the same gradual fade sort of pattern as her lighter green (darker back, lighter face and chest etc.), but extending down his legs to end in a lighter color like his father's legs. A kind of murky green-brown color for his spots, which are placed more like his father's. The same color green-brown for his father's eye markings. His mane would be a darker version of his father's brown with a hint of lightening toward the tips. His eyes should be his mother's shade and his nose his father's shade. As a note, there should be no straight-line divisions between colors on his body, and the overall effect should be kind of swamp-like. Amber beads and bronze metal would be preferred for his jewelry.
Visual reference: pattern idea, pallet idea
Personality: A seeker of shade and fond of cool places, Saa has probably had more than his fair share of brushes with crocodiles and hippos along the banks of the river, but he just can't help it - he really enjoys being in water. He will probably grow up to be a hunter so that he will have an excuse to spend lots of time around the water ("I'm fishing!") When he's not there, Saa can be found most often in the shade of the temple, watching the pride's goings-on and engaging people in casual conversation. He really doesn't much like going out into the sun, which he claims is too hot for someone with dark fur like his. He has a somewhat morbid sense of humor and spends a lot of his time covered in mud or with bits of dried mud caught in his fur ("It works to keep hippos cool, right?") so he can give the impression of not caring about his looks, but he's just practical. Very practical.
Any additional requirements that the family has: stick with family colors, no cosplay, no leaving the pride, no mean/evil cubs  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:06 am
Applying for: Orad x Amplaya
Name of SoA: Bekh
Meaning: To Give Light in Kemetic
Appearance: Bekh is a fairly simple cub. He has pink eyes and a pink nose. His base color is the same as his father's, and he has his father's eyes markings and mother's leg markings in the same dark brown as his father's markings. Along his back, shoulders, and tail are spots like his mother's in the same color as his other markings. (These are not pictured because Nyoko cannot draw spots for the life of her, but their location is outlined in red.) His mane and tail tuft are the same brown as his father's. His jewelry colors upon adulthood will be left CC.
Visual reference: Here, By Gumi
Personality: Bekh is a very simple cub with a very simple desire - to make everyone happy. He loves nothing more than making his parents and siblings smile, and will often go out of his way to make someone's day just that little bit brighter. He is a bit of a goof ball, and it isn't unusual to see him stumbling or tripping up on his own paws and tail. But what he lacks in coordination he makes up for in enthusiasm. Everything he does is done with a bright smile and every bit of focus he can manage.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Family colors, no cosplay, will not be leaving the pride, not mean or evil.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Kanraz

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:07 am
Name of SoA: Matata
Meaning: Trouble Maker
Appearance: He has allot of his mother's qualities, light green mane/tail fur, dark green fur, and many of the same patterns. But his eyes are the colors of his dad's, and the color of his spot are outline in the same skin/peach color that his dad has.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Matata is a pretty rowdy little camper. More often then not, he's trying to get into some sort of trouble. He thinks he's stronger then he really is, and will challenge anyone to a fight. He's always moving forward in hopes to get stronger, faster, and bigger. Though he is a bit of a hard head, he'll sit down to listen to other's reasoning, as long as they're not telling him he's weak. The best way to approach him is to compliment his mane (his imaginary one that he doesn't have yet), and tell him all about much bigger he's getting (again, imaginary for the time being). He loves to rough house with his siblings, but knows when to stop as well. He wouldn't dare try to hurt any of them, or put them in danger, but he'd be more then happy to put himself in danger.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Mmmm, any jewelry color is fine, and I'll be more then happy to stay in the pride :3.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:11 pm
Applying for:Amplaya x Orad
Name of SoA:Sadji
Meaning:Narrate
Appearance:Colored like his father, but marked like his mother with a coat color that combines the two. Hex code: (996633) His mane can be lighter, even better would be highlighted for a 'sun bleached look' I just don't have the skill yet to show that. Sorry!!
Visual reference: User Image (please excuse the wonky spots, they should look like his dad's)
Personality: Sadji is a dreamer, and he is fascinated by the rich culture of his Pride. He is the first one to listen to stories, the last one to leave, and always full of questions that drive his teachers nuts. He learns them by heart and as he grows older will seek out the priests to learn more about the myths behind the stories. Eventually I would like him to become part of the new class of Bards and host a couple of events, starting as a juve for cubs and then working up to full pride as an adol/adult. Sadji will be warm, and welcoming, loyal and always full of life. A rather happy content male, with just enough of that Bard's charm to be a lady killer, but he'd always be a gentleman till the right romance came along. Old, young, taken or not, Sadji will be flirt with the ladies, but never enough to be taken seriously, just enough to make them feel appreciated,aka..Bard! XD
Any additional requirements that the family has: Red or Violet for his jewels. Yay DW! He'd not leave the Pride. Ever.  

Lorne_Sionn

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:31 pm
Just a heads up, we got the cubs so AmpaxOrad slots will be closing tomorrow by 4pm PST. :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:38 am
Name of SoA: To be Decided
Meaning: To be Decided
Appearance: Base Coat; Dad's tan color with the light cream belly and around muzzle. He will have spots like Daddy's on his back only and in mom's colors the outline in her dark green and the insde of them in her belly collor. He will have daddy's eye color and the same markings as daddy but in mom's dark green color. His mane and tail tuff should be the same shades as mommy's. His toes should be moms dark geeen color.
Visual reference: I don't have one, if you want I can do one when I get home tonight.
Personality: He will be a happy go lucky cub with out a worry in his precious little heart as he will feel that he has his every need. Met comuing from a loving family and all. In the future I would like him to get his heart broken maybe around adol. And he will become a little bitter. However everythig will be better when he meets his forever mate wink
Any additional requirements that the family has: He looks like the family, not evil and will never leave the pride EVER! XD. Also sorry for any typos I sent this from my phone... Not easy razz  

nessiaing

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:30 am
Name of SoA: To be decided..
Meaning: n/a
Appearance: Uhm.. it's an idea I already had, but slightly modified to fit in to (hopefully) the family a little better. Cheek rosettes (ahmgad I can not draw rosettes, it's so sad. lolol) and leg markings from mom. Toe and ear marks from two of the brothers. I tried changing the colors to green so she'd look more like mom.. but I couldn't find the right shades to make her markings pop quite as nicely as they do in these natural tones. I know they're not exactly dad's shades though, so I hope she's acceptable. I'd like her jewelry to be silver, but the gems can be colorist choice.
Visual reference: Sand Baby Ref
Personality: I'm kind of shaky on an actual personality still, but I do have an idea for a character who starts out as a songbird, her true gift being singing and it's one of the things she's come to identify herself with. The reason why she exists is to bring song to those around her, but at some point I'd like for a serious illness to leave her mute. Completely stripped of the her voice--the only quality about her that she feels made her an individual and gave her a purpose on Earth--she's left feeling confused, somewhat shafted by the cruel hand of fate and questioning just what is the significance of her being alive and just where does she fit into this big wide world if not to be a songstress. In time (and when I have my idea hammered out in better detail) she'll come to understand that she's more than just her voice.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Try to stick to family colors. No cosplay. No leaving the pride (unless discussed with both parents first--though I don't have any plot plans for her to leave). No outright mean or evil cubs!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:25 pm
Applying for: (AveilxRogue)
Name of SoA: tbd
Meaning: tbd
Appearance: Same markings as her mother and same base coat color. However the darker markings are a shade of blue. CC for the shade of blue, but preferably something softer that goes well with brown.
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: She will be a very big dreamer. She'll fantasize and dream that one day she'll have a strong and handsome Pad to love and care for her. Whether this dream becomes a reality is yet to be seen. She is very kind and eager to please, almost to a fault. She also loves her family very much.
Any additional requirements that the family has:She will never leave the pride, and must look related.  

Sunlit.rains

Shameless Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Nudist Colony 200

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:48 pm
Man, so many cuties. ; ; Toro and I have chosen Feyl and Nessi for Ampa & Orad's litter, though. Thanks everyone!!  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games