Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:21 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
Okay, so I have a little problem...some of my digimon have disappeared because I didn't copy them into my own photobucket account, and they can just not be found now... sad . So I wanted to ask if an artist will do me the honour of remaking my digimon arts so that my profile will be all better? I will pay you whatever an artist makes for however many digimon have to be remade! XD If the artist needs proof that I had that digimon I'll go look for it...it might take a while, but I'll try. smile

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to answer my question/take this job! smile

I hope this it's okay if I post something like this here smile

Hey listen, go ahead and post it here, fill out the order form please, thanks!
smile

edit: Woops guess if would help if I left the link sweatdrop ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9680515

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:08 pm
lief_7
ListenFeelEnjoy
Okay, so I have a little problem...some of my digimon have disappeared because I didn't copy them into my own photobucket account, and they can just not be found now... sad . So I wanted to ask if an artist will do me the honour of remaking my digimon arts so that my profile will be all better? I will pay you whatever an artist makes for however many digimon have to be remade! XD If the artist needs proof that I had that digimon I'll go look for it...it might take a while, but I'll try. smile

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to answer my question/take this job! smile

I hope this it's okay if I post something like this here smile

Hey listen, go ahead and post it here, fill out the order form please, thanks!
smile

edit: Woops guess if would help if I left the link sweatdrop
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9680515
Thanks, probably should of looked there first...lol, ah well, time to start looking through hundreds of pages to find evidence! It's like I'm on CSI! XD...CSI digimon edition...oh my...now I want to watch CSI...lol, anyways, off I go! smile  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:45 pm
My question is about the Unexpected Digivolve item, if the digimon and question had a list full special and titled digimon and only one restricted form out of all of them then do I gain it by default or do I still have to go by the roll rule? Because if I understand right you can never gain special or titled digimon from Unexpected Digivolving.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:06 pm
The Akatsuki Mastermind
My question is about the Unexpected Digivolve item, if the digimon and question had a list full special and titled digimon and only one restricted form out of all of them then do I gain it by default or do I still have to go by the roll rule? Because if I understand right you can never gain special or titled digimon from Unexpected Digivolving.

Correct, you would gain the only applicable solution.  

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:28 pm
Thank you for answering that for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 pm
I actually had a question as to how Armor Digimon are treated with respect to other types of Digivolution.

First of all I'm aware of the existence of the Armor Crush (Clash?) item, and I'm aware that it's related to making Armor Digimon not be Armor stage anymore, though to what extent I'm not entirely sure.

I was wondering whether this item is required to Digivolve Armor Digimon to Ultimate, or if that can simply just be done normally, or however else that would happen.

If the Armor Crush does what I think it does and reverts the Armor Digimon in question to Rookie level, can this be used on a Digimon that has already Armor Digivolved to revert it back to Rookie-level? Or is it contest-only or something?

Thanks in advance.

The Akatsuki Mastermind
Thank you for answering that for me.
Just wanted to confirm that yes, your odds of getting a Limited or Restricted Digimon via Unexpected Digivolution are effectively non-existent, unless you get lucky with your dicerolls and the list of options for the one you're Digivolving is very short. In nearly all applicable circumstances, it will not get you anything Limited or Restricted.

Actually, on that note, I am also curious to know what exactly is the difference between Limited and Restricted rarity ratings, aside from the background.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:57 pm
Blademaster Banryu

The Item Armor Crush(I think that is the item) is required to turn an armor into an ultimate(in most cases), Armor clash, on the other hand is avalible once to armor digimon won from contests and used to turn them into their rookie forms, it basically is a de-digivolve for armor.

As for the limited/ Restricted, I'm pretty sure it is kind of based on how many of that digimon exist in the guild, although i'm not exactly sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:01 pm
Armor Clash is an Item availible to everyone in the TP shop, but it is much like the De-digivolve Item in that it is only available to contest won digimon. This Item makes an armor digimon revert into their rookie forms. IT is not clear which rookie form however, so you may want to inquire with the authorities as to which rookie they revert into. I am ssuming it would be the first option.

The Armor Crush Item which is contest won makes your armor digimon transform into their Ultimate forms listed in DMA

Now for the unexpected, I will have you know that I recently got a Murmuxmon via unexpected Digivolution, and am quite satisfied with taking the calculated risk to obtain it.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:08 pm
UnHolyFudge

The Item Armor Crush(I think that is the item) is required to turn an armor into an ultimate(in most cases), Armor clash, on the other hand is avalible once to armor digimon won from contests and used to turn them into their rookie forms, it basically is a de-digivolve for armor.

Ahhh, I get it. I guess I thought they were possibly the same because of how phonetically similar they are. =w= All right, thanks for the information!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm
My question is this, if I have a Leormon and I wanted to digivolve it to Liamon could I just do it or what? It can digivolve into it or Leomon.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
My question is this, if I have a Leormon and I wanted to digivolve it to Liamon could I just do it or what? It can digivolve into it or Leomon.

From my experience as an artist i would say its forced to be the top digimon if there are more than one. So in this case its Leomon. To get it to turn to Liamon i have no clue. Before you could just roll a dice and whatever number you got depends which but it was removed since you could get loads of rare digimon through just a 50/50 chance so i guess it contest only now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I have a Shinegreymon and I see it can digivolve into burpmon so what do I do? Digivolve or unexpected Digivolve?  

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:56 pm
The Akatsuki Mastermind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I have a Shinegreymon and I see it can digivolve into burpmon so what do I do? Digivolve or unexpected Digivolve?

1st off, not a TP thing, as I recal the only way to get burpmon now is to get burpmon'd from the unknown shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:04 pm
I was asking liger and I rather hear it from a mod if you do not mind.  

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:08 pm
UnHolyFudge

The Akatsuki Mastermind

Good work finding a loophole  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games