Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:54 pm
Mephi closed that RP and had it locked some time ago when people stopped posting.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:58 pm
Tolera
Mephi closed that RP and had it locked some time ago when people stopped posting.

Oh yes, we know what happened to it. But what we don't know is where it disappeared to. Even though its locked it should still be here on the guild.  

Sirus Jin

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:41 pm
I just did this today on MS Paint while working on a big project for my government class to avoid hurting my brain.
User Image

...foxy pirate!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:02 pm
Sirus Jin
Tolera

Oh yes, we know what happened to it. But what we don't know is where it disappeared to. Even though its locked it should still be here on the guild.
Silly little ones, it's right here- http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1451017

You can thank my elephant memory for finding that. The rp was before the time of the seperate rp/chatter threads. It died and fell of the page, so it was never moved to the rp section when it was finally created.

I miss Mephy a lot more than the rp though. I almost never get to talk to him now. T.T  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:15 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Tolera

Silly little ones, it's right here- http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1451017

You can thank my elephant memory for finding that. The rp was before the time of the seperate rp/chatter threads. It died and fell of the page, so it was never moved to the rp section when it was finally created.

I miss Mephy a lot more than the rp though. I almost never get to talk to him now. T.T

Kriss...you are so awesome heart

I think he spends most of his time on SL now, every once in a while on YIM.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:45 pm
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Tolera

I just spent the last hour or so rereading that RP..  

Sheol Zone

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:46 pm
Sheol Kitten
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Tolera

Same here, but I've been really slow about it, I'm only on page 14 sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:52 pm
Now that you guys mention Mephi...Didn't Doomie win an auction for art of stuff for Blaze and I?  

Af Mas

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:02 pm
Sirus Jin
Sheol Kitten

Same here, but I've been really slow about it, I'm only on page 14 sweatdrop sweatdrop

.. I forgot how much fun we had with it. I remember I hadn't posted at the end 'cause I hadn't been around... ~Sigh~ Damn laptop. And.. I don't know, she might have. I can't even find the thread..!

Holy s**t, how long has Mephi been gone anyways? ~Shocked~

EDIT:: Found it.. She did win. Iono.. Wow. Time's gone by really fast lately.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:36 pm
Awe all the tears of a lonely group. It's clear what needs to be done, Krissim needs to finally start an rp in the guild. twisted  

Krissim Klaw

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:47 pm
Krissim Klaw
Awe all the tears of a lonely group. It's clear what needs to be done, Krissim needs to finally start an rp in the guild. twisted

Dooooos iiiiiiiit~! Maybe I can start from the beginning of an RP finally... instead of the middle.. ~Hates joining in the middle of an RP~  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:58 pm
Sheol Kitten
Krissim Klaw

Dooooos iiiiiiiit~! Maybe I can start from the beginning of an RP finally... instead of the middle.. ~Hates joining in the middle of an RP~
I will, just need to figure out a plot and write up all the info and everything. xp  

Krissim Klaw

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:40 pm
Af Mas
Now that you guys mention Mephi...Didn't Doomie win an auction for art of stuff for Blaze and I?
He hasn't done it yet?? o.o It's been a long time. I also noticed he hasn't been around much.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yes..more equines.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:14 pm
Kakky, I love how you color things.... blaugh  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games