Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:35 am
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris walked with a limp as he went along with the group. He hated this feeling, so helpless and wounded. Hell, Sarah had just gotten over a broken neck in less than an hour! And here he was, still limping around. He smiled at Claire as she came to help him.

User Image

C L A I R EXXXR E D F I E L D

Claire was helping her brother walk. She was sorry that he got hurt, and only hated Wesker more for this. She saw Steve and smiled, "Hey," She said with a faint smile as she helped her big brother walk with the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:45 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve smiled back at Claire and without a word, took Chris's other arm and carried him for better support. A few moments of silence passed, with only their shoes scratching against the pavement could be heard. Finally he managed to mutter, How are you, Claire? And your side, is it all better now? He remembered she had a severe wound there that was patched up by Rebecca.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:50 am
_BlackButterflyLove_

User Image

Chris hated this feeling. He tried to walk as best as he could being injured like this. Ignoring Claire's comment about him being crippled, he couldn't help Wesker being inhumanly strong.

User Image

Claire smiled. "My side is fine, i'm more worried about my cripple of as big brother here at the moment." She said slightly teasing Chris. She sighed. "I wish you wouldn't keep getting yourself hurt Chris." She said and looked at Steve. "It's good to see you." She said to him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:14 am
[[Sarah's new pic. I decided to change it, due to her physical changes from being in the Hive.]]

User Image

Sarah looked at Zandre and sighed. "Don't worry, i'm not holding a grudge on you for it." She told him then looked at Aya. "Why we stopping?" She asked then looked at the hotel. "Ah, now i see." She said. Go look for more survivors was her plan.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Syniq

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:26 am
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Aya refused to shift, she still had doubts about jake.Still a little curious about him.She would stay here with him."I wasn't just thinking for survivors... supplies too... some of us may be growing hungry, namely Lucy... "Glancing over to a wounded chris she gave a slight smile."And of course some of us will have to remain behind to take care of the less capable company we have."She didn't mean that in an offensive way but disliked being held down by anyone or per say any 'complictions' because undoubtably they would be slowed because of so and down to this it would take more time to get anywhere and more time for more zombies to gather.That alone was enough to complain about but she didn't.She hardly had time as Lucy gently shifted half alert and half asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Yeah, good to see you too... Steve fell silent again, since he had nothing else to say at the moment. He fought off the urge to keep looking at Claire, thinking that she might take it the wrong way or something.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. She'd just now realised that she was kind of hungry. Like she hadn't eaten in days, weeks. But she was probably fed through needles, not actual food, back at the hive, so she would expect that. "Right. I am kind of hungry too so that's a good idea." She said.

"Well, who all would be going inside, and who's going to stay outside with the others?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:19 pm

User Image

Chris hated this feeling. Still. He listened to the others talk around him.

User Image

Claire smiled. Helping Chris walk, she stopped as the others did. Speaking of going inside looking for supplies.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:29 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"I'll stay out here. If anyone wants to stay out here with me, then feel free," he said. He stood off to the side of the group. He waited for the others to make their minds up and go inside to look around. The sooner they got in there and looked around, the sooner they could get out of here.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image
Mike was at the back of the group and wasn't paying much attention only to his game when he walked off in the opposite direction."Damn it game over again." With his battery dead he looked around isolated from all but the dead."Guess it isn't time yet." He pointed his assault rifle around.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Syniq

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:41 am
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Standing to the side opposite Jake she shrugged and suggested "I think maybe Myself, Jake and Chris and Claire should remain outside.Myself down to having Lucy.Jake because we need a bit of strength to fight off any zombies if they do attack and chris need's claire as a support downt to being injured.The rest should go in and split off into two seperate groups one take the east side of the hotel the other the west working their way up together through rooms.Then back down to re-group entirely here."

She noticed another figure and drawing her gun upon the window and shot at the arm of homever or whatever it was.If it screamed it was human, if it groaned it was zombie.It was a resounding groan."And i believe we may have an infestation...so be prepared any stragglers will be certainly left."She wasn't entirely joking but half-heartedly gave a joking and feminine giggle.It depened on whom they left behind.

A little startled by the sound of the gun shot Lucy had woke up again and seemed to yawn softly before shifting back off to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:29 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre stayed silent beside Sarah, thinking about her earlier question. "A habit of blowing things up... hehehe, I'd have to say its more of a hobby. God, I want a vacation though. Any chance we could hit the beach sometime?" He laughed, even though he was serious. "So hun, What ya think?" He asked as he looked at Sarah.

[[Anyone wanna take over Leon? Ive lost interest in him
that and im going to have layna disappear for a bit next post]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Zandre and thought about it. "I havn't been to the beach in a really long time." She said. "That would be nice. A vacation, but i have to say, if we do get a vacation, we better have somthing to do." She said. "Because back in the Hive with Wesker after we got here, there was almost nothing to do." She said. Remembering how bored she was, "So, you coming inside with me?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image
Kurama looked at the others, and replied that he would be going to investigate. Having good senses that were only partially dulled thanks to 'Dr. Longin's' help, he should be of good service if there were enemies inside.

(I was asked to take over as Leon and will honor that request made by the owner of this guild...however since i'm basically new to RE, i may not play him well and if so...will surrender usage of Leon to someone else.)  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:31 pm
User Image
Mike walked off on his own looking for the group seeing as he was lost he thought,'Maybe its best I dont get involved with them.' He then continued on his path hand gun shooting any zombie that came in too close.He continued till he hit a building walking inside the broken glass doors he walked up the blood stained stairs still not noticing till he picked up a pill bottle.The Umbrella symbol was on it and he walked around oddly no zombies he saw a large door to the end of a blood trail he readied his gun and opened the door seeing bodies hung from everywhere like a slaughter house."What the hell is this!?" He backed up into the door. Something was actual behind him.He jumped out of the way in time for a ax to hit the ground were he once stood he ran back firing his assault rifle into the creature apparently not doing anything he ran back and headed up a flight of stairs heading into the boiler room he tripped falling down the stairs he didn't give time to fell the damage he fired hitting the case sending them crashing down the Ax man hitting the floor.Mike got up and limped out the door as he got up.This boiler room was exactly in front of the group's path.

User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games