Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:33 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ThirteenSquibIntellectual BadassTaken
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Jojo smirked when she said they had to buy Jenn candy. "Yeah, I suppose I do. I kind of promised, didn't I?" He sighed, then smiled at Cait and held her hand happily in his. They walked to the sweet shop and Jojo opened the door for her. "Ladies first."
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Streets of Hogsmeade

A sudden pop proceeded the arrival of the two detectives in Hogsmeade. One with hair of fiery red and the other like freshly fallen snow. It was time to go to work and solve the case of the missing brother. To anyone who didn't know Ronyo his emotionless expression may make it seem like he has no care in the world, but to those who knew him well, they would know it was the face of a man taking everything in and ready to get something done.

Quickly Ronyo moved to his hand and brought up the ring that connected all Chimera together. He allowed the magic to activate and then sent out the message to the current Hogwarts Chimera wondering the halls of the majestic school. It would be helpful to have the students keeping an eye out should the brother make an appearance on the grounds of the school. So much went on in and around the old bastion of learning there was no reason to rule out the chance the boy was here.

"To all Hogwarts Chimera, this is Ronyo and I would be most appreciative of some help with a case I'm working on. Please meet me in Hogsmeade when you have the time, and I will introduce you to one of the other founding members of the Chimera as well."

Looking to Phi he smiled and looked around the familiar town and took in the sights and smells. He knew where Jason's shop was, he hoped the old wolf was there because he would much rather have the experienced nose of an older wolf than the cub but Ronyo knew Remi was more than reliable if it came to that. Pointing out their direction to his friend Ronyo realized there would need to be a telling of when Heather and the others were taken those summers ago. That was how Ronyo meet Jason, well to a point, and also the proud Centaurs who fought alongside them that night. Hopefully he could regal Phi with that another day as it took some time to explain.

"That is where we are going. Dogweed and Deathcap, owned by an acquaintance of sorts you could say. I helped him a few years back, along with several others, to find and rescue some kidnapped students. I'll tell you about it someday, but I'm hoping the old grouch is in a good mood. You'll get to meet a few of the new generation of Chimera as well, good lot of kids and I think they will carry on the legacy well."

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:23 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sighed as she stepped out of the Hair Salon. Her dueling skills were no match for Dominic's, and thus, had lost their bet. And what color did the sneaky little Slytherin choose, out of all the possibilities he had? Green. Not just any green. Neon green. The teen swore that she was visible from outer space. A hand reached up and tugged on a once blonde lock of hair, eying the florescent color with wary teal eyes. Gah, this color was awful! It didn't match anything she owned, and especially not her school uniform! But... a bet was a bet. She had followed through. Thankfully, in a week's time, her old blonde hair would return. The teen sighed again as she started down the street, when her ring started beeping. Confused and curious, Heather lifted her hand to watch the little copper band around her finger. A message began to play. It was... Ronyo? 'He's in Hogsmeade? Hmm...' Peering down the street, Heather spotted a head of long white hair, and another of vibrant red hair. Ronyo and his friend, she figured. Heather jogged down the street, coming up to the pair. "Hey there, Ronyo. It's good to see you again. Who's your friend?" The Hufflepuff smiled at her former Chimera leader. In truth, she had missed his presence at the school. It just wasn't the same without him lurking around or slamming Bludgers into her. Just the thought of Bludgers made her glad that the nurses had healed her foot up from her last game. If there was a mission of some sort to be done, then the teen would need to be able to walk, at least.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt

The Forgotten Weasley

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:45 pm
User Image

Detective
Streets of Hogsmeade

The sound of the familiar voice had Ronyo turning with a smile to greet the young Hufflepuff. Although she really was not that young anymore, she was quickly growing up and seemed to be doing so with a good head on her shoulders. A head that was now...green. It was different, something he had not really taken the girl to wanting to accomplish with her attire. Her shorten hair cut seemed like the most dramatic thing she really could do. Apparently she was either feeling a need to stand out or having some kind of rebellious stage. Although there could be another reason as well, given the Heather Ronyo knew, the girl who could match him swing for swing as a beater, the sudden hair color still didn't add up. Still he would do his best to be polite about the subject no matter the reason behind it.

"Heather it's good to see you. I like your hair, green has always been my favorite color," Ronyo smiled and gave his friend a hug and then gestured to Phi, "This is my very good friend Phinelia von Ichval...or is it Flint now? She was one of the original members of the Chimera Club, she had a bit of a vacation away but is back with us now," Ronyo turned to the pale red head, "Phi this is Heather Hawthorn, you might remember her as the beater who kept going for my head. She is one of the newest Chimera members," Ronyo smiled looking back at the Hufflepuff, "You still swinging that mean bat of yours?"

User Image

User Image

heather030595

Pale Mist

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:01 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
apprentice - potioneer
flint family
- daughter
ex - ravenclaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi had aparated skillfully next to Ronyo, the lightness of the magic surrounding her head, but not nearly to the lucid extent it once had. Three years of near constant popping in and out in the geography of the world had settled her stomach to it all.
The former Ravenclaw had prepared herself in advance to return to the ground of the school and village that had for so long been her most cherished home, but no matter how much private steeling, she was taking in awe aggressively. It was like nothing to compare to: feeling at home. The girl did not even notice her wide grin and moist eyes until Ronyo called her attention forward.
She pushed back the nostalgia and sudden physical longing for time now slipped passed and turned to where her companion guided. Phi had noticed form the corner of her eye his minute motion of fidgeting with his ring, ever the Ravenclaw, she immediately knew what it was. And as her attention wheeled, there approaching was a student towards them, clearly a Chimera.
Phi could not help but smile with simple joy at the colour of her hair.
"Hello," she offered when pleasant introductions came, "Oh, Heather Hawthorn, I believe I remember you, I used to be that Ravenclaw Team Captain, I believed we played each other a few times?" she smiled, hoping her connection there was not false. She offered a welcoming hand and a smile in her molten eyes, ever pleased to meet a member of their legacy.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

heather030595

Ronyo Storm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:13 pm
Do you CARE about ME?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Winded| But you're not who you say you are: This had better be good... | Your time is up in too many places: Ronyo, Phi, and Heather| You've got too many faces: Hogsmeade |
Wearing

Marina was good and winded by the time she reached those standing in the street. It was Ronyo, a girl with red hair and skin even paler than her own, and Heather, who's hair was now green. Oh yes. That bet she'd had with Dominic or something. Thank goodness she hadn't bet with Michelle. The girl felt queasy just thinking about it. She took a minute to control her breathing. "This... Had... Better... Be... Good... Ronyo..." Marina panted, clutching a cramp in her side before straightening up. "Hi Heather. I'm liking the hair." She nodded politely in greeting to the other older girl.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

Detective
Streets of Hogsmeade

Ronyo smiled seeing Marina run up to the group, the young red head was always such a difference in tone and mind set it was a refreshing change at times. He caught a subtle inflection in the Slytherin as she commented on Heather's hair. Something told him the color change may not have been entirely Heather's own idea. Hopefully it was an amusing story rather than a dramatic one, but for another time then.

"Marina! Good to see you. This is Phi my good friend who helped me create the Chimera," Ronyo hugged the second girl, "Phi this is Marina Aldred, hopefully another young dragon in the making," Turning the group as a whole Ronyo decided to start the reason for the call, if James showed up she could be filled in quickly, "Thanks for coming. So we have a case from Eretria, her brother has been missing for about a year now. She has had no word from him or anyone else about his whereabouts. He went missing the night Eretria's mother was killed...that is information not to be shared please. His name is Chris Whitethorne, he should be about eighteen years old so he won't be a student but something tells me it be a good idea to link you lot into this. Keep your eyes and ears open for any rumors about someone moving about at night or during the day but trying not to be seen, anything about something that people don't talk about for fear or just because too.

Eretria gave me one of Chris' old shirts, so I'm going to see if Jason or Remy could lend a hand by catching a scent. You two are welcome to come along, a few familiar faces might help the old dog remember we helped him out a bit so maybe he owes us one. If not I was hoping Remy would be a bit more willing to help out, which brings me to something else I was thinking about. With Sam gone we could use another Gryffindor, and we could do a lot worse than your sis,
" Ronyo smiled and nodded to Heather, "Besides she's almost one of us, she just doesn't know it really."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:13 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ accepted her old friend's hug, happy to see that adult life hadn't changed him at all. His comment about her hair made her laugh. Typical Ronyo, making not of hte positive instead of the negative. "Thanks, Ronyo. It's a long story, and since you're around, I'll tell you later." The teen looked to the redhead, Phinelia. What an unusual, yet beautiful, name. Heather did recognize the girl, but she hadn't seen her in years or really ever talked to her before today. "Phinelia? Yes, I remember you from back in the day, when I was just a starting Beater for Hufflepuff. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person, though." The teen grinned, shaking the girl's hand. The green haired girl turned back to her older friend. "I wasn't aiming for your head! Just... near it. And yes, I've still got a wicked swing. The Badgers don't captain themselves, ya know?" Heather flashed a thumbs up just as Marina came rushing towards them. The Slytherin girl commented on her hair as well, and Heather only smiled. At least some people liked it. Though, she hadn't had the chance to show Chase yet... or Remy. Her sister would taunt her until she died, there was no doubt about that. "Thanks, Marina. I thought I'd try something new. Something a little more... neon." She ran a hand through her hair as Ronyo filled them in on their mission, of sorts. The news about Eretria's mother shocked her, as did the new knowledge of the girl's brothers. Heather didn't know that she had any other siblings. The sarcastic Slytherin never mentioned them, she didn't think. Well, she knew now. "So we're on the hunt for Chris then. Sounds interesting. Oh, and Ronyo, I completely agree with you on that one. Rem has a good heart, and is fiercer than any lioness out there, I can promise you that." Heather shoved her hands into the pockets of her shorts, attempting to keep herself from fidgeting with her hair. "So, off to Dogweed and Deathcap then? I think Remy said something about paying Jason a visit today, so she might be there. Two power-noses are better than one, right?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:27 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
apprentice - potioneer
flint family
- daughter
ex - ravenclaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The Redhead stood quietly at Ronyo's side, keeping a smile on her face and over top of the strange crush of anxiety that was beginning to swell in the pit of her thoughts as she greeted the two students properly as they assembled.
It felt strange to call them Chimera's, let alone think of them as such. She had not expected this. Her right hand clenched in a tight, nervous fist, pooling every one of her worries and fears, keeping them far from anywhere anyone would see them. Least of all Ronyo.
Phi listened with vague interest as names were thrown into the air that she did not recognized; events and memories mentioned she did not share. Too quickly she no longer felt home.
As the three continued their quick re connection and new information was distributed to them like orders, Phinelia also found her spine straightening as she could feel the tangible hand of their mission beginning, at the mention of moving towards what must be a shop, Phi looked to Heather and then Ronyo to lead the way.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:45 am
Do you CARE about ME?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Winded| But you're not who you say you are: This had better be good... | Your time is up in too many places: Ronyo, Phi, and Heather| You've got too many faces: Hogsmeade |
Wearing

Marina gave Phinelia a slight grin. "It's a honor to meet another member of Ronyo's 'Red Headed League'." She shot Ronyo an amused look briefly, before listening to what he had to say. Another case. This was actually a little exciting. The Slytherin nodded her approval of Remy joining the Chimeras. "Remy's the best Gryffindor I know." The redhead followed after the others, hands in her jacket pockets and a smile playing at her lips.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:24 am
User Image

Detective
Streets of Hogsmeade

It was good to see the two generations of the Chimera ready to work together for a good purpose. It was a hopeful sign of things to come for Ronyo as things played out and grew in strength and importance. The ideals of the Chimera could be passed on to more and more people giving a greater sense of the good watching over everyone. As the saying went, evil only occurs when good men and women do nothing, and that was what Ronyo wished to change. Making sure the was always someone of noble heart and good intentions to help out and get involved in troubling matters.

Looking to the three girls as they began to move down the street Ronyo gave Marina a grin and a raised eyebrow at the red head league comment. Jessi had said something similar back at the office, did it really come across as though Ronyo was recruiting every red head he knew? Well actually so far that did seem like the case even if it had not been his intension in the beginning. Truly he could not find a fault with having so many wonderful ladies helping out and being his friends. Come to think of it all of his friends were female actually. With Colton gone he had no male counterpart anymore, it was a funny thing that he had not really thought about until now. Well it all seemed to work out for the best, besides Ronyo often found it was easier to work with women anyways.

As they neared the entrance to Dogweed and Deathcap Ronyo took a moment to look around out of habit. Nothing truly odd seemed out of place and no scent he could detect or sound he could hear, made any indication of trouble or a disturbance. With the basics out of the way Ronyo closed his eyes and pushed his sixth sense out and around the small shop and his group of friends. He had not used the technique in months, aside from daily meditations, but he knew he needed to use it more often to keep it sharp. He still didn't fully understand the details of this ability or why he could perform it, the old Chinese wizard had not be insightful on that part just on the matters of teaching him how to expand it. The emotions of the inner shop and his three friends came in small suitable wisps to him. Curiosity and intrigue filled his three friends, however he caught what he could only describe as maybe embarrassment from Heather. The source coming from her head...her hair then, something was truly odd about that situation it seemed. Phi gave off odd feelings as well, some seemed of excitement, others like she was holding something back...something like resentment but not as strong or hostile. Again he could not get a precise read really just small glimpses or traces or emotions that he had to piece together.

Inside the shop Ronyo could feel the always peppy and joyful emotions he knew to be Remys. Well if they were not Remys then Jason was having a really good day. The stressful and frustrated emotion he got though seemed more like the old wolf, which might make their task a bit harder if he is already frustrated on something. Although with Remy around he may be a bit more understanding given the young pups presence in the room.

"Alright then, brace yourselves. I get the feeling Jason may not be in the happiest of moods, but then that is about normal for him I take it," Ronyo turned to Phi with eyes hoping she would talk to him later but for now..., "Phi, Jason can be a bit rough around the edges at times so keep your wits about you. Although I don't think I ever seen you not but still. Oh and just for the record, and as always this is Chimera secret information," Ronyo lowered his voice so only the three around him could hear, "Jason is a werewolf and he would like to keep that knowledge hidden, as is our young friend Remy," Ronyo straightened up and brought his voice back to normal, "Now then shall we?" Ronyo entered the shop with his friends close behind.

((Exit to Dogweed & Deathcap))

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled at David's comment about Ryan fading. "Darn, and I was so sure that he would be even more awake because of the sugar quill." She said giggling slightly. She watched him for a moment. "So still think we should head to the park?" She asked. Either way they probably would like to walk at least. Or at least she did, she wanted to walk with her hand in his or sit on a bench or get some tea... The possibilities were endless with a girl.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

User Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Honeydukes → Hogsmeade Streets

David laughed at her comment. “That’s totally backwards.” He laughed smiling at her. “Don’t see why not unless you have some other idea for us?” David said taking one of her hands in his. He wondered what went through a girl’s mind sometimes. Somehow he felt it was all complicated stuff. He never really cared where he hung out with Shayna so long as they were together. That was how easy he was to deal with sometimes.

With: Shayna, and baby Ryan

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:53 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled as David took one of her hands. She smiled wider as he laughed. "I don't have another idea... Maybe after the park we can go get something to drink?" She asked. She had her allowance she could spend if she wanted too. She pulled the stroller's 'shade' over to keep the sun out of Ryan's face and continued towards the park.

(Exit now or next post?)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

User Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Streets

David thought that wasn't a bad idea at all. "Sure sounds like a prefect plan to me." he told her happily. "Let us head to the park." he added with a smile. Walking to the park David couldn't help but think that it would be nice to walk through the park.

(Exit to Hogsmeade Memorial Park)

With: Shayna, and baby Ryan

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games