Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-IEH- Liger~ The Lurker peeks in... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you handling the Pandemic?
  Just fine, thank you for asking
  I'm a nervous wreck
  Meh... one day at a time
  WEAR YOUR F***ING MASKS, GEEZUS!!
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:58 am
((ROLFMAO!!!!))

*is paralyzed so he can't be put to sleep*

Well... *shocked*... In a way... *shocked*... I'd rather be paralyzed than... *shocked*... put to sleep....
*is hit by shadowball and takes minor damage*

Well then... time to die!! FACADE!!! scream
*hits Karan with power of paralaysis*

Dollie uses Hex...
*ghostly spirit attacks Chris and deals double damage because of status ailment*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:32 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chris Shadowheart
*Lets out a small moan as he is bit and then blushes* You JERK! *Hits Liger with the hilt of the sword* Hmph!

*Rolls back from the impact*
hehehe... feel the vemon yet? twisted

Let's see... Poison, Fang, Swellingsalt with the ability Stench... what the heck am I?! eek

Dollie: Glare, Mean Look, Hex, ???

{b} Not a pokemon, thats for sure, as no pokemon can learn PoisonFang and Smelling Salt(not the only mistake you have made concerning pokemon names, and move names) and have the ability Stench(That's right I looked it up), and no you wouldn't be paralized you would be asleep(doll used glare so it gets hit by synchronize, unless the doll is you, in which case this would make even less sense then it already does.)
{i} Impossible moveset, as the only pokemon who comes comes close to this is Dunsparce(being able to learn glare and hex.)
Liger when you are having a rpish pokemon battle make sure it is possible.
Now if someone would like to correct me please do so, because I bet I might have made a mistake somewhere in this rant.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:12 pm
*Zadoc shoots an arrow at Fudge. *
"How is that for an argument?" He asks cockily  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chris Shadowheart
*Lets out a small moan as he is bit and then blushes* You JERK! *Hits Liger with the hilt of the sword* Hmph!

Let's see... Poison, Fang, Swellingsalt with the ability Stench... what the heck am I?! eek

{b} Not a pokemon, thats for sure, as no pokemon can learn PoisonFang and Smelling Salt(not the only mistake you have made concerning pokemon names, and move names) and have the ability Stench(That's right I looked it up), and no you wouldn't be paralized you would be asleep(doll used glare so it gets hit by synchronize, unless the doll is you, in which case this would make even less sense then it already does.)
{i} Impossible moveset, as the only pokemon who comes comes close to this is Dunsparce(being able to learn glare and hex.)
Now if someone would like to correct me please do so, because I bet I might have made a mistake somewhere in this rant.

A) GetTheFuckOut your biggest mistake in this rant was opening your mouth in the first place.
b) You forgot about the master of Movesets... Smeargle rolleyes
c)I was simply playing around and now I don't want to anymore because of smartasses like you (yes I will say that)
d) I could care the hell less if you looked stuff up or not... there was no need for you to do that... none what so ever
e) You've officially pissed me off, which is a very hard thing for someone to do
f) Who the hell do you think you are that you can just march up and try to order me into what I should and should not do
g) Every heard of smogon and pokesav and what all you can do with it? Obviously you haven't or you would have kept that pretty little poophole of yours shut!
h) You got a problem with how I do things, the shut up and don't get involve, kapish?!
i) and there is a creature that can use Poison Fang, SmellingSalt, and have Stench as an ability... it's called a LIGER smartass!!! scream
J) I could understand if Karan or Chris said something, but for someone that isn't even involved to say something... that just pisses me the hell off!!!

Edit: I'm going to go all the way to z so keep your eyes peeled!  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:23 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chris Shadowheart

K) What did you hope to solve by pointing all this out? Did you really think that it would make me change from my wicked ways and try to make sense?!
L) IT IS POSSIBLE GENIUS!!! Possible because I say it is and in this thread, my word is LAW!!!
M) You may think I'm overreacting, but truth is that I'm underreacting... Liger could be 10x worse, but I choose not to because I have to set something called an example, whatever the heck that is.
N)When I asked what the heck I was, ever consider that it may have been rhetorical?!
O) Think, I've said enough... guess again, I still have 11 letters left!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:29 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chris Shadowheart

P) Bet you're wishing you just hadn't said anything... well guess what...
Q) I feel that exact same...
R) They rtell me to calm down, but this is just my way of sticking the knife in, twisting, and then pulling it right out...
S) In case you didn't understand, it's basically me pointing out to you what you shouldn't do in the future in one fell swoop rather than pestering with you over time like the correct episode
T) Again I ask, who the heck are you?!
U) As I type this, I wonder if you're even going to read it... doens't matter to me if you don't... I'm just ranting... seem somewhat familiar?

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:35 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chris Shadowheart

V) Does it have to make sense?! I wouldn't think so especially if we're just playing around...
W) ya know what... maybe Dollie was apart of me... what if he/she/it was apart of me... would it make your head explode? If the answer is yes, then my answer is yes...
X) Aww... my Beheeyum fainted T^T
Y) On a positive note, I'm glad there is someone that has the ballsguts to do what you did, even though you weren't affected by a status ailment. There was another, but... simply put... he's not here anymore, not a threat just a coincidence as he left of his own free will... I think... sweatdrop
Z) In the end... if I hurt your feels then... sorry gimme a sec and then I'll apologize... maybe >.>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:44 pm
On a much, much, much brighter note, the second chapter of Marcus's Unova adventure (needs a better name) is finally up and chapter 3 is in progress... I'm slightly convicted on where the actually take the story when the pvp battles start so bear with me... xD

Note: I assure you that unlike other things that I do at the drop of a hat, this makes plenty of sense... if you read the previous chapters (including prolouge)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:13 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chris Shadowheart

A) GetTheFuckOut your biggest mistake in this rant was opening your mouth in the first place.
c)I was simply playing around and now I don't want to anymore because of smartasses like you (yes I will say that)
d) I could care the hell less if you looked stuff up or not... there was no need for you to do that... none what so ever
e) You've officially pissed me off, which is a very hard thing for someone to do
f) Who the hell do you think you are that you can just march up and try to order me into what I should and should not do
g) Every heard of smogon and pokesav and what all you can do with it? Obviously you haven't or you would have kept that pretty little poophole of yours shut!
h) You got a problem with how I do things, the shut up and don't get involve, kapish?!
i) and there is a creature that can use Poison Fang, SmellingSalt, and have Stench as an ability... it's called a LIGER smartass!!! scream
J) I could understand if Karan or Chris said something, but for someone that isn't even involved to say something... that just pisses me the hell off!!!

Let the pissing off continue:
{b}Smeargle doesn't count. his move set is just Sketch(probably wrong on this as i think it might be able to learn some TMs), which copys other moves, I define moveset as moves it can learn not ones it can obtain.
{e} Clearly if you were reading what i said i never got into insualting you, just pointing out your info was faulty and you were misspelling things.
{i} i thought you were argueing not re-enforcing the point i said that no POKEMON can learn Poison Fang and SmellingSalt, and have the ability stench
{k} nothing, gosh , I am just an un-emotional Bas**rd who likes correcting people, i don't care what it accomplishes.
{m} I don't think, I know your overreacting.
{n} mayyyyyybe >.> but that just makes it all the more fun when you explode.
{o} Nope, don't think you've said enough.
{p} I have no feelings you can't hurt me
{q} LIES you can't feel the same as me, no one can.
{s} Yeah in a violent way, could have been done totally different.
{t} when did you first ask this?
{u}... I have no life i spend most my time on the comp and now we get alerts that we have been quoted, why wouldn't I read this?
{v} no it doesn't, it just helps when it does make sense.
{y}Status ailment? if you mean RL you know nothing about me.
{z} Like i said i don't have emotions so you can't hurt my feelings. But if you want to apologize for no reason go ahead.

In short Liger, there is always someone who is going to oppose you in life, get used to it.
@zadoc I don't get it are you trying to be funny or annoying? cause either or your failing at both, partially cause that was just spaming when you posted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:13 pm
*pats Liger on the back* There, there~ now that you've let it all out, do you feel better?
And going back to B, just cuz I know SOMEONE will point this out eventually, Smeargle can learn pretty much every single move excluding 2 (as far as I know):
Chatter
Struggle
BUT! On a much better note, Smeargle is, simply put, one of the BEST cards in the Pokemon TCG right now!  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:21 pm
Oi you really set him off didn't you sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:50 pm
I failed at both???
Damn, Ill have to try harder to appease your endless hunger later

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 am
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Let the pissing off continue:
{b}Smeargle doesn't count. his move set is just Sketch(probably wrong on this as i think it might be able to learn some TMs), which copys other moves, I define moveset as moves it can learn not ones it can obtain.
{e} Clearly if you were reading what i said i never got into insualting you, just pointing out your info was faulty and you were misspelling things.
{i} i thought you were argueing not re-enforcing the point i said that no POKEMON can learn Poison Fang and SmellingSalt, and have the ability stench
{k} nothing, gosh , I am just an un-emotional Bas**rd who likes correcting people, i don't care what it accomplishes.
{m} I don't think, I know your overreacting.
{n} mayyyyyybe >.> but that just makes it all the more fun when you explode.
{o} Nope, don't think you've said enough.
{p} I have no feelings you can't hurt me
{q} LIES you can't feel the same as me, no one can.
{s} Yeah in a violent way, could have been done totally different.
{t} when did you first ask this?
{u}... I have no life i spend most my time on the comp and now we get alerts that we have been quoted, why wouldn't I read this?
{v} no it doesn't, it just helps when it does make sense.
{y}Status ailment? if you mean RL you know nothing about me.
{z} Like i said i don't have emotions so you can't hurt my feelings. But if you want to apologize for no reason go ahead.

In short Liger, there is always someone who is going to oppose you in life, get used to it.
@zadoc I don't get it are you trying to be funny or annoying? cause either or your failing at both, partially cause that was just spaming when you posted.

YAY!!! A challenge rofl

A)
B) Then you should have said moveset and then clarified on your definition of a moveset sense obviously a moveset encompasses EVERYTHING that said target can learn... That was yet another mistake, if you're going to make a point then at least have the sense to provide the definitions on which you're basing your opinion.
C)
D)
E) Well I'm insulting you because there was no reason for you to be pointing out things that aren't even necessary. Never chimmed in that we weren't using pokemon to begin with, but rather the moves and abilities of them?
F)
G)
H)
I) Why would I argue that?! Anyone with common sense would know that no such pokemon exists... legally. But who is to say that it couldn't be made real in the future or within the next few minutes, days, months, years, etc.?
J)
K) Fair enough, we all have our idiotic pleasures that may one day get us killed rofl
L)
M) To each his own thoughts of a person based off what little they really know...
N) Once again... fair enough. I wouldn't recommend it in real life though...
O) Good... because we're going to see how long you can go. I intend to keep this going for a while. 3nodding
P)Good... then it means I can punch as hard as I like without worrying of you calling uncle...
Q) True... I don't want to feel like you. I'm merely saying that this whole thing could have been avoided if you had just kept your mouth shut.
R)
S) But I like this way better... gets things done quicker and makes the most mess the least amount of times
T) See point F... =_=... oh right, that was one that you skipped or at least opted not to respond to...
U) Because there is the option to turn off the notices... people do do that, ya know?
V) Doesn't need to make sense... the people actually involved knew what was going, eff nosy the bysiders xD
W)
X)
Y) Well obviously since this all started with pokemon, I would be referring to the requirements for pokemon abilities... Look "Guts" up if you don't understand, just like how you did for stench (amazing ability by the way... like a permanent King's Rock)
Z) Good... then it means I can punch as hard as I like without worrying of you calling uncle...

In short Fudge, I don't like... truth be told I don't think I ever did like you. Sure, you're not here to be liked, but I'm just pointing out that there is one less person. Also, I am well aware that there is ALWAYS going to be some one that opposes you, didn't take me all these years of living to figure that one out. I actually look forward to opposition, unforntunately, I don't count this as legit opposition since you didn't make a full comeback. rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:17 am
Chris Shadowheart
Oi you really set him off didn't you sweatdrop

I need your full team of six... Hope you don't mind having snivy rofl  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 am
Like a battlefeild in here razz
Since this seems to be where the Pokemon fans are gathering, a question! mrgreen
I'm thinking of starting with Snivy (Smugleaf cool ) what's a good competitive moveset for the final evolution. I've seen some of the ones online but I'm looking for a tank set-up and most I've seen don't look strong enough.
Any tips or tricks? 3nodding  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games