Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Eolo The Mage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:22 am
hahaha, School! Oh wait, I have classes soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:03 am
Yeah, kidna takes the wind out of the 'mocking' doesn't it? sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eolo The Mage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:34 pm
But mine are easier than yours! ;p  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:16 am
Oh yeah? But MINE are actually FUN!!! xd Right now I'm in "2-D Animation Principles" which means I'm animating stuff! biggrin and when I say "right now" I mean RIGHT NOW.... I'm on a ten minute break and will be returning to the classroom shortly after finishing a few posts! wink blaugh  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eolo The Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:11 pm
You people want Random?
Ever feel like life doesn't make sense? Well now it really doesn't and they wrote a song about it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ATXV3DzKv68  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:49 pm
Eolo The Mage
You people want Random?
Ever feel like life doesn't make sense? Well now it really doesn't and they wrote a song about it: That's]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ATXV3DzKv68
That's what our Random VIDEOS of D000m thread is for.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:15 pm
phooey, no need to be nit-picky about randomness Furry... IT'S RANDOM!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Happy Easter everyone!! Mine was spent on an 8 hour bus ride and then I'm waiting 2 hours at the airport for my flight. But at least I'm going HOME!! Only until Friday, and then I'm back off to school. BUT I GET TO SEE MY KITTTTTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! heart heart heart I haven't seen him since December! Oh, and... yeah, my family, too. But the kitty's the important part, because I can't talk to him on the phone. I try anyway, though. xd

Oh, and um.... I just got around to checking my PMs and haven't even read them all yet, but my battery is dying so it'll still be a while before I can reply. sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:25 pm
WOO-HOO!!! WE GET SAE-CHAN BACK!!!

xd It's been a while! We've really really missed you!

there are a few newcomers to the guild as you've no-doubt noticed, and a few other changes as well. Hopefully it won't be too much of a stretch for you to slide back in while you have internet access.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:31 pm
YAY SAERENNA!!!! ninja *licks*  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Caltia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:33 pm
Um, Jehobo why did you lick Saerenna?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:37 pm
I was wondering the same thing.... but then he IS Jehobo... so I don't try to understand him anymore... xp  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:47 pm
KITTY!!!!! KITTY!!!!!!!!! CAT ON MY KEYBOARD BUT I'M NOT ABOUT TO KICK HIM OFF!!

AND CHOCOLATE!

AND MY BROTHER SCARED ME BY WEARING TALL SHOES AND I DIDN'T NOTICE SO I THOUGHT HE HAD GOTTEN THREE INCHES TALLER THAN ME. But he's really still shorter. By less than an inch. PHEW.

Um... I'm going to go sleep with my cat, because it was harder than it looked to sleep in a bus. NOT LIKE THAT THOUGH. See ya'll soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:12 am
Caltia
Um, Jehobo why did you lick Saerenna?

Because she gave me permission to lick her if I wished.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:25 am
Saerenna
KITTY!!!!! KITTY!!!!!!!!! CAT ON MY KEYBOARD BUT I'M NOT ABOUT TO KICK HIM OFF!!

AND CHOCOLATE!

AND MY BROTHER SCARED ME BY WEARING TALL SHOES AND I DIDN'T NOTICE SO I THOUGHT HE HAD GOTTEN THREE INCHES TALLER THAN ME. But he's really still shorter. By less than an inch. PHEW.

Um... I'm going to go sleep with my cat, because it was harder than it looked to sleep in a bus. NOT LIKE THAT THOUGH. See ya'll soon!
Now....that was random.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces