Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Quad <3
With : <3 David <3
Who : <3 Third year Ravenclaw <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Angry... Very Angry.... (Also, I enjoy roleplaying as Sapph but sometimes I hate her... Sorry if it was a little mean or anything) <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapph listened as he described his parental figures ans how the whole family worked. It sounded based on deceit which was interesting. She listened until he finished and decided they were done talking. "I do feel better yes. Thank you." She said taking his hand as he helped her up. Once on her feet she smiled and put out her hand. "well then. My name is sapphire moon snow and I accept your challenge. Also I've decided that you might actually be interesting enough to be my friend. She said with a smirk. After she shook his hand she turned on her heel and started back towards the castle, the burnt book in her hands and the rest on her back. Then she stopped and turned around. Walked back over, and smiled. Thanks David. " She said before leaning in and placing a quick kiss on his cheek and walking back towards the castle. The red Fox scampered after her.

Third year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

[quote="mc2"']

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Interesting enough to be her friend? Where does she get that idea?

"That's good," David said when she took his hand and said she felt better. "Guess, I'm mastering my whole future bedside manner," he added sarcastically, before raising a brow at her introduction, providing her full name and declaring not only that she accepted his challenge-which made him want to roll his eyes or laugh, he wasn't sure which-but also that he might actually be interesting enough to be her friend. He wasn't the type to trust a Slytherin and he wasn't the sort to be looking for friends. Crossing his arms he sighed as she walked away, and chastised himself in his thoughts, Seriously, you'd think I would know better than to start a conversation with a Slytherin. And he began to wonder why and realized he had somehow picked up his sister, Cathy's, infuriating refusal to let someone alone in distress or whatever.

He massaged his forehead but paused when Sapphire turned back around and approached. She smiled and thanked him. He was about to brush it off as nothing when suddenly she pecked his cheek and turned back around heading towards the castle. "Hey, I don't need any more rumors like last year," He called to her, a bit annoyed. So, she was pretty and hadn't entirely minded, but she was Slytherin and the sort into mind games, which he'd rather avoid-he had enough of snakes with his own family. And what was it about her asking about last year's rumor? Did she think that just because he was polite enough to stop and wasn't dating anyone... he shook his head deciding it wasn't worth trying to figure out what went through any of the Slytherins' heads.

Instead, he decided to actually make use of the Ravenclaw commons for once. He'd do the Healing homework, which he more or less already had mapped out in his head from his pre-studying over the summer, and then he'd just skip dinner and sleep till Astronomy that evening. Frowning, he walked back towards the castle, and realized he still had that essay to write for Professor Powell. So much for a nap...

shabatha

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Dalton found that the school’s paved courtyard, or “The Quad” as most students referred to it, seldom had much noise, and since the weather decided to be dry for once this week, the Ravenclaw boy carried two of his textbooks outside and sat down to study. Getting homework done out here seemed like a much better idea than staying in the common room, especially since most students liked to chitchat. The library had an odd feeling to it, and although it was quiet, Dalton much preferred being outside and breathing in fresh air. Sure, the early spring sun wasn’t exactly warm, but a jacket could help keep the boy from being too cold.

Dalton stared down at A History of Magic before flipping through the textbook to the proper page. The Tales of Beedle the Bard is a collection of stories written for young wizards and witches, published by Chelf Press. They were popular bedtime stories for centuries… he trailed off. Any pureblood wizard would have known this by the time they were twelve; however, these textbooks weren’t published with the assumption that only pureblood wizards would be reading them. Brown eyes scanned over the words as quickly as they could, only slowing down to process facts that he hadn’t known.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                  ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                  ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Flustered
                                                  ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Paved Courtyard
                                                  ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Dalton
                                                  ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ 'Please don't think I'm weird...'

It was strange, at least for Odelia – the whole Hogwarts experience… the lessons were far from what the young witch was expecting, way beyond even her wildest imagination not only in terms of what she was learning, but also with regard to the speed at which she was picking things up. Of course, her mastery over wizardry and all-things-magic came at the cost of endless studying and pre-class preparation, and while the girl had already began to weave a small network of friends amongst the First Years Odelia had limited time to spend with them outside of class.

However, today was an off day for her – Odelia had decided that at least once every two weeks she would allow herself to relax and unwind, lest the stress of school overwhelm her and she make a fool of herself for having a breakdown in the middle of class. Odelia had made it her goal to explore the castle grounds, mapping it all out in her mind by the end of the school year, and while she’d seen most of the interior of the school there was still the outside to explore. The girl had one destination in mind today – the Lake, where the so called giant squid resided. But of course, as a first year she was fairly disorientated, and the memory of her boat ride to school on the very first day was already failing her.

Determined as ever, Odelia made her way down to the school courtyard. With her first step outside, the light from the sun and the crisp fresh air seemed to recharge Odelia, evoking a feeling of nigh invincibility. ’I’ll find it… how hard could it be to find a lake, anyways?’ She thought, a smirk on her face as she adjusted the ribbon in her. Venturing deeper into the courtyard, Odelia noticed that she wasn’t alone in the courtyard… Stopping dead in her tracks, Odelia looked around frantically for something… anything to hide behind. ’… Please don’t look up from your book… please don’t look up…’ She thought as she darted behind a cobblestone wall. Of course, out of the some thousands of students in the institute, it just had to be him: the mystery boy, the one she saw on her very first day, the one who seemed to surround himself with other women, not that she was jealous or anything… of course not, not at all... (maybe just a little).

Taking a deep breath, Odelia peered past the wall, stealing one quick look at Dalton before shying away again. ’Calm yourself, woman…. He’s just another boy. If mother could see you now…’ She thought, mildly annoyed at herself for reacting so childishly. ’He’s not just another boy, though, don’t lie to me… He’s cute… isn’t he? You like him, don’t you Odelia?’ She could almost hear her mother teasing her – no matter how far away, Odelia’s parents always wanted to have the last word.

When she’d managed to gain some form of composure again, Odelia stepped out from behind the wall. ’I’ll just talk to him… what harm could that do, right?’ When she was within earshot of Dalton, Odelia cleared her throat, hoping that would be enough to draw his attention away from his readings. ”Umm… I’m sorry to bother you, my name is Odelia, Odelia Darlington-Whit, First Year. I was wondering if you’d happen to know where the Lake was?”

(( OOC ;; ... ))

kiska166

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Immersed in his studies, Dalton hadn’t noticed that he wasn’t the only one in the courtyard, or that somebody who wasn’t only passing through had been there. If he paid attention to every student or professor to pass by, he wouldn’t be getting the grades he currently received. Mostly everyone thinks Ravenclaw students are smart or intelligent because they were brought up into this world with that power, but that wasn’t true – at least not for everyone. They just knew how to study and stay focused. Blocking out the world which surrounded Dalton was a technique he had picked up while living in his zoo of a home. With his older sisters constantly arguing and yelling, his younger sister making a mess of her stuff, their animals shedding fur and feathers, his step father watching the telly loudly, and his mother dealing with all the chaos, what was a boy to do if he wanted to read but wouldn’t get any peace and quiet?

In the corner of his eye, Dalton noticed the ground becoming a slightly darker shade; however, he only looked up once the person who’s shadow it was cleared her throat. A girl? The boy blinked, unsure what to say or do, and boy, was she pretty. What could she possibly be talking to him for? Maybe this was her study spot, and she wanted him to move! Oh, but she wasn’t a Ravenclaw student, so maybe not. Students in other houses studied, right? Well, either way, she was a Slytherin girl, and would probably end up hurting him if he didn’t move.

Deciding this girl wanted him to leave, Dalton reached for his backpack but stopped once she spoke up. After taking in what she had said, he blinked again. “You want to know where the Lake is?” The Lake. The one with the merpeople, don’t be an idiot, say something! Although he tried to respond as quickly as possible, an awkward silence managed to fill the void. “I do. Do you know the direction to get to the Quidditch Pitch? The Lake is the complete opposite way.” IDIOT! his brain shouted. Why would he say that? That direction wasn’t helpful at all! Oh, how he hated being nervous, especially around girls. Ironic, since he became the most nervous when talking to girls. “Or, erm, I could show you where it is, if you want,” he said, scratching the back of his head. “I don’t have to if you don’t want me to, though. I’m not trying to impose – erm, it’s not – I mean, I was sorta busy before, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to show you!” Great, now he just sounded like a blabbering fool. “I mean, do you want me to show you, Ordelia? Oh, how rude of me, I seem to have forgotten. My name is Dalton Quimby-Scott, second year.”

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                  ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                  ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Flustered
                                                  ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Paved Courtyard
                                                  ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Dalton
                                                  ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ 'Please don't think I'm weird...'

Odelia had began to panic slightly when she saw him reaching for his bag as she approached. Of course, the whole point in the little exchange was, potentially, to get to know exactly who this boy was. Yet when she’d mustered the energy to speak to him, the boy stopped, and as he repeated her question Odelia merely nodded, unsure of what to say to fill the little period of silence. She’d read about the Lake in one of the history books, but it seemed as if being in his presence was numbing her mind. Every string of information was being tangled and knotted, and there was nothing she could do about it but embrace the awkward pause. A small blush began to surface on Odelia’s face as the scenarios began to flood in – was he going to judge her for not knowing where something so massive like the Lake was? Was he going to simply write her off as another annoying first year lost and looking for directions? Perhaps judge her harshly for being in Slytherin House? The silence only expedited the thoughts in her mind which swirled in a cacophony of noise, and it wasn’t until Dalton spoke again that Odelia finally found her footing again.

”The Quidditch pitch… umm…” Odelia trailed off, giving him a slightly confused look once again. Of course she knew where the Quidditch Pitch was – she’d been there only a few days ago, watching her first game ever in an attempt to immerse herself in the wizarding world, but it was times like this where playing dumb would be beneficial. When he offered to show her, Odelia smiled. ”Really? I would appreciate that so much… the grounds are so big, it’s still fairly hard to navigate sometimes and I wouldn’t want to get lost again...” She said, her voice trailing off once again. She was blushing again, though this time Odelia couldn’t quite tell why she was doing it. ’Get a hold of yourself, Odelia. He’s just a boy, like all of the other boys you've ever met in your life. Just because he's older doesn't make a difference whatsoever, and besides, mother would tell you you’re too young to care about boys anyways.’

After his little introduction and ramble, Odelia had manged to gain most of her composure back, save for the fact that she was still blushing uncontrollably. He’d already managed to make himself look more adorable with his ranting, but Odelia was determined not to lose control of her tongue as well lest she get in trouble as she often tended to when speaking. ”That’s so kind of you, really, thank you Dalton… I really hope I didn’t distract you from anything important… and it’s a pleasure to meet you!” Stepping aside, Odelia waited for Dalton to lead the way.

(( OOC ;; ... ))

kiska166

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:16 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: red skinny jeans, black hoody with a purple long selvee and black laceup boots / Location: The Quad / Single/ thinking: This is different/ Heiress to be

Valentina just sitting in The Quad reading for the terms for the family business. She liked studying out in the sun but always wanted some company. Even though she read one clause of it which she didn't agree to. "Why the hell would I want to marry straight out of school. At least should wait a few years." She told herself. "Most of it is about the balancing book or who the clients are." She read more. "Interesting I could get the potion professor to get her supplies through us?" She said.

OOC: Free for Interaction

Quote:

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

❤ Fluent in: English, Latin, French, Mandarin Chinese ❤
                                                        ❤ Studying: German and Ancient Runes ❤
                                                        ❤Looking like the Adorable Badger I am! ❤ Who am I? ❤ How about my brother? ❤

spaceCathy was still on cloud nine about how successful the two quidditch games for Hufflepuff had been. Especially the one against Slytherin. It was a great upset. Not only did Jess catch the snitch first, despite injury, they managed to score three goals. Two of which Cathy managed. Sure the game went on forever, and her brother when he looked at her leg said something about a small fracture (but he fixed it right up, though he told her she should just go to the hospital wing). It was a nice enough day outside, sunny at least, so Cathy bundled up to fight the slight chill of the spring day still and curled up in a bench reading one of her Ancient Runes readings-in its traditional writing-having left the translation book at her feet on the bench still unopened. She figured in the rare chance she got stuck on something it might be useful to have it with her. After all it was good to be prepared for a just in case.

{ { { OoC } } }

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:13 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya had been looking forward to going outside for something besides Quidditch practice since the last snowfall and when he first warming rays of Spring started shining through the classroom windows. It was miserable being cooped up inside that castle for practically 22 hours of the day, and the only two being for Herbology. So for today she packed her back of homework, a few snacks from kitchens, and even Marvin. Her not-so-little bunny had been feeling just as cooped up as she was during the entire Winter so she supposed she owed it to him. She had been looking for a decent place do enjoy the beginning stirrings of Spring more looking for solitude than a place where someone could come up and try to talk to her. Gryffindor and social butterfly she might be but even she had her limits. Stepping out on the paved courtyard and quad, she thought it might be the perfect place when she spotted a head of blonde sitting on a bench reading and nearly cursed and turned around before she recognized her. It was the littlest League from Quidditch, the one she accidentally slammed into during their game, which Hufflepuff won in the end. Did she ever apologize for that? Was she supposed to? Since she had been slowly building a...she wouldn't call it a friendship but it was like a few steps below it, so why wouldn't she help it along by being somewhat friendly with his sister. Mind made up, Tanya walked over to her not exactly knowing how to start this sort of thing off. "Hi, you're uh, Cathy right? So, about our last game, I'm sorry about the head on collision thing. I wasn't really looking anywhere but the quaffle and I didn't see you so...sorry." she apologized feeling more than slightly awkward.

mc2

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

CasualWhere: The QuadWith: Cathy Thinking: This....feels oddOOC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

spaceCathy looked up from her book when she heard someone address her and noted it was the Gryffindor she had collided with in the first Hufflepuff game of the year. Closing her book, she listened as the upperclassman apologized for the collision. To be honest, Cathy was still miffed about the whole thing but it wouldn't do to tell Tanya like that. Besides it was old news, right? "Duì. Cathy is the most people shorten my name too, there are a few others, but Cathy is fine." Cathy said smiling brightly first saying she was right in Chinese as a passing afterthought before continuing and not pointing out that looking out for other things and not being narrow sighted was important, and said, "It was an accident right? And neither of us were hurt at all, so no big deal. Besides, that bludger Mr. Kamenev hit towards me hurt way more. I'm pretty sure he was aiming to break a bone or do some major damage... my brother said that the bone had a 'hairline fracture'. He said I should have just gone to the hospital wing, but I mean I'd trust him to fix me up way more than most people. And he fixed it in like five seconds flat so whatever... besides, Jess got hurt way more it looked like and kept going so that was inspiring for me that game to go on despite how bad that bludger hurt..."

She paused her rambling and let out a small laugh waving her hand and still smiling all the while, "Like I said, don't worry about it. It wasn't like either of us were hurt. And, I usually am really brilliant at weaving in and out of places, so that just means your faster than most people if you managed to run into me," She joked. "No reason to apologize for being good at flying-even if you might not be the best at seeing. But, like I said, no harm done. I hope you weren't worried about something minor like that all this time."

Cathy couldn't help but smile and wave off the apology Tanya gave, after all, it would be rude and ugly of her to not accept an apology. And, it was true no one was hurt and even if it was it wasn't like magic couldn't heal practically every injury you could think of from quidditch. Okay, maybe her magic couldn't, but geniuses like her brother, David, totally could. She'd stick with languages and history and cooking and charms (she at least felt confident in that) and she supposed potions (but she thought of that as just a different type of cooking). "Anyways, Tanya Cherri, right? No... I think you just got a new last name right? Sorry, I'm not sure exactly. I don't know you that well and my brother doesn't really talk much about other people he might know." She smiled apologetically at Tanya and nodded politely at the girl as she finished.

{ { { OoC } } }

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Tanya bit the inside of her cheek as the young girl answered to her shortened name (she honestly thought that was just her name) and was a little curious by what she had said beforehand. It was short enough that she barely caught it but still. She wondered if it was another language or something. When she accepted her apology she grinned brighter before looking at her weirdly at putting a "Mr." in from of Kamenev's name. Only time she ever did that was in front of the words "Butt-licking Arsehole." At her comment about a hairline fracture in her leg she winced knowing exactly what it was from Healing but never actually experiencing the injury for herself. She supposed she could consider herself lucky that all she's broken at her point in life were her arms, and some bruises on her back and sternum. Hearing that David was the one that fixed her up wasn't that much of a surprise; he was a lot of things she wouldn't consider pleasant but he was first and foremost a decent older brother and she could respect that. Her comment about her being "brilliant" at weaving during game play and that she must be faster than the young Hufflepuff if they butted heads made her chuckle. "Thanks I guess." she replied with a grin. Her grin turned sheepish at Cathy's hope that she hadn't been stressing about the apology when the truth of the matter was that she hadn't even been thinking of the accident until she spotted her. But she didn't think that had to be mentioned so she just gave a small nondescript shrug. She was sure "actually it wasn't even on my radar but since I've come to the conclusion that your brother isn't nearly as big a butt muncher as I originally thought I've decided to get to know him better and by relations be nice to you" wasn't something that could be said and taken politely. No matter how nicely she might say it. At her own name Tanya started a bit from her thinking as the girl talked about her name changing causing her to smile and laugh a bit at the thought of David gossiping. "Yeah actually, my mum got married over winter break so now it's Tanya Whitethorne. But Tanya's fine. To be perfectly honest, I'm a little surprised your brother even remembered when I'm still called "Cherri" half the time. By professors nonetheless!" she laughed.

mc2

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
I’m scared

CasualWhere: The QuadWith: Cathy Thinking: This....feels oddOOC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:09 am
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

spaceCathy listened as Tanya answered about her familial situation-her mother marrying over the winter break being the reason for her last name change; however, when Tanya said she was surprised David remembered her new last name Cathy smiled shaking her head, "I actually wouldn't know if my brother remembers your new last name or not. I only assume he knows you since you two are in the same year and both prefects. I just pay attention to people and have a good memory for little details about people. As for my brother remembering... he probably does if he knows about it. He hasn't actually mentioned you at all, but really the only people he ever mentions is someone to give criticism to but to be fair he's not nearly half as critical of others as he is of himself..."

Cathy trailed off as if she realized what she had said and jumped up and said in a flurry, "Oh my god! Please, don't say that I said anything about that, though! I mean he'd be so furious at me... well embarrassed actually. He'd rather have people think of him as... well all the horrible things people say about him... than to realize he's bad at something. So, you are absolutely not allowed to say anything at all. Not a single word." She ended on an adamant note. The girl's bubbly demeanor was still there floating around, but it had gone to the side in favor of the more determined and direct fashion that her older brother tended to stick to. Cathy didn't want Tanya to think badly of her, but it was more important that Tanya didn't go embarrassing her brother in Cathy's opinion. Even if she had to sacrifice her likability for once.

{ { { OoC } } }

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:09 pm

When Cathy explained that she was the one who paid attention to her name change and not David, Tanya made a soft "ahh" noise of understanding seeing that to be a more plausible explanation that a gossiping David. Just the idea made her want to giggle. At her comment about her brother being critical, mostly to himself, she thought back to their conversation in the library when even as she said her words teasingly and jokingly he still took them to heart. It took her a while to make him see that she wasn't being mean but actually just teasing him but so it wasn't shocking that he would be so hard on himself. However she wasn't prepared for the small badger to jump up and start rambling on about how she shouldn't have said anything, that David would be furious at her for even talking about him and how she shouldn't even mention this. The coco skinned girl just raised her hands in front of her chest like she would in front of a growing animal. "Wooaahh, take it easy there. I won't say anything, promise. Me and David have a...well we sorta reached an understanding of sorts. Besides even if we hadn't I wouldn't spread what you said around school, I have some integrity." Tanya told the younger girl. It's not like she could blame Cathy; dislike of her older brother was rather rampant in her year and even a little in the year above them. But she couldn't think of anyone who would actually waste time to spread a rumor about him. Well, except for that b***h Snow. But she had some weird crush on him too so, who knew exactly why she did the things she did. And she supposed Theo would too, but the guy was so damn lazy to begin with she didn't think he's muster the energy to try it.

mc2

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
I’m scared

CasualWhere: The QuadWith: Cathy Thinking: JeebusOOC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

spaceCathy paused and took a breath as Tanya answered and after her response, Cathy frowned slightly before her smile returned, almost as if that was the natural neutral expression her face opted for and she answered, " 'An understanding of sorts' sounds awfully cold, doesn't it, though? Sort of lonely..." She said her smile seeming partly disappointed at the thought.

"And, plenty of people gossip all the time who have plenty of integrity when it comes to most things," Cathy added with a shrug before her smile lightened again, "but I'm glad you wouldn't be so mean as to broadcast someone's faults like that. To tell you the truth though, considering David has never mentioned you beyond like ever I'd say he has no animosity towards you at all. Even Leo, who he dates, and her sisters he never talks about. And David has basically adopted her sisters as his own... I'm sort of jealous." She added with a slight blush smiling wider.

"But, seriously, I think the only thing my brother would have a problem with regarding you-well Hell regarding most people- is he automatically assumes they hate him," Cathy said. "And, in our family, failure isn't really an option. It seems a lot easier to him to not bother trying to be liked and failing at being liked by everyone than putting in the effort. I think that's lonely but..." She shrugged and smiled at Cathy, "No one listens to younger siblings properly, you know, even when they are right."

She then let out a small whistle before saying, "Anyways... I shouldn't hold you up. And it isn't proper of me to suggest you give my brother the benefit of the doubt he actually deserves. He's prickly, sure, but he means well. He really does. He just likes to be in the background doing so. Not all of us want to be center stage after all." The Hufflepuff picked up her books and hugged them to her and tilted her head as she waited for Tanya's response.

{ { { OoC } } }

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Tanya scratched the back of her head sheepishly as Cathy called hers and David's arrangement cold. Well she couldn't call it a relationship without cringing and they weren't completely friends yet. They were almost friends; more than acquaintances but not quite pals. "Well...it kinda does but I don't really know how else to put it. We're not friends yet but we're not just plain acquaintances anymore. We're in some odd in between space where we can actually grin at each other, or at least I grin at him and he doesn't think I'm being sarcastic or teasing him. Plus we sometimes study together for Healing and complain about a fellow classmate in Alchemy." she said with a secretive grin thinking about David's complaints and quips about Theo in their Mind Magic class. He was really funny when he wasn't sounding holier than thou.

At her tiny quip about people with integrity still gossiping she ticked slightly and was about to protect herself when she thanked her regardless for keeping it to herself making her quickly shut her mouth. It was nice to know that the other teen didn't hold any animosity towards her like she used to for him so that was a gigantic plus. She was a bit curious as to why Cathy was jealous of David taking Leo's sister's underneath his wing. That wasn't so weird, especially when he was dating their older sister. She was pretty sure Echo has done it to her little Cookie since she's sure he never comes to her anymore about tying his ties. Besides, it wasn't like he was replacing her or anything, anyone would just have to be around him during one of her Quidditch games to see that, the guy was literally on the edge of his seat half the game. But it wasn't her place to say so she kept quiet. When she talked about him feeling that everyone instantly hates him and all that talk about failure, Tanya instantly felt bad because at the beginning of this year she had been in that category. And she was right, it did sound lonely to keep yourself away from people just to keep from failing at them liking you. Maybe that was why he could be such a snot at times. She just snorted at her assessment that no one ever listens to the younger sibling since it was sort of true. She sometimes listened to Timothy and she was pretty sure she only listened to Eretria because the older woman was like her hero but as far as Chris and Chalmes...she was still on the fence with some of their advice.

Even as she told her that her suggestion wasn't proper, she still felt like a child being scolded for not playing nicely by the younger girl. For gods sake, she admitted to being a b***h, what more did she want! "I'm hearing what you're saying, loud and clear actually. And thanks for um, accepting my apology and all that. Have a good rest of the day." Tanya said to the blonde with a grin of her own before she turned around. She was sure she could find a nice tree to sit under and do her work without having to worry about any mischief a bun would get into.

mc2

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
I’m scared

CasualWhere: The QuadWith: Cathy Thinking: JeebusOOC

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items