Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:27 am
"Umph!" Ricky grunted as he fell back after running into someone else. "Ow . . ." he mumbled, getting up and rubbing his backside. "S-sorry. You okay?" he asked the girl who bumped into him. Nevermind that he was the only one who fell down.

Michael's smile widened slightly before it faded as he faced forward. "Can you use your powers to scope out the area? I can send out some feelers as well, just in case." he said, already searching through the shadows for his younger brother.

Kirari smiled and leaned into his hand. "Me too. I'm really happy I met you." she murmured. "You're the best thing in my life." she said, placing her own hand on his. Her flames slowly lowered until it was just a blush causing a glow on her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:38 am
She had to know. "Kirari. . ." Jake replied. "I need to tell you something. . . that I'm. . .That's difficult. . .and will make you hate me. . ." He shook a little and wouldn't meet her eyes. "But. . .I don't want secrets between us. . ."

Mirror nodded. "I'll. . .I'll give it a go." She replied and took a deep breath reaching out to search for Ricky.

Lila blinked when she saw the boy she'd bumped into. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She said helping him up. "I'm fine. I should have been watching where I was going. . .I get distracted easy." She blushed a little. "Are you coming to the playground? There are heaps of us there, you should come and play."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:13 am
Kirari frowned and reached out, placing a hand on his cheek. "Jake. I don't think I could ever hate you. I love you." she murmured, worried about what had him so scared.

Ricky smiled. "Sure!" he said, happy to have the opportunity to make more friends. "I'm Ricky! What's your name?" he asked, excited.

Michael frowned as, the more he tried to stretch his powers, the more they'd bounce back and refuse to work like he wanted them too. He sighed in frustration. "I'm not fully recovered. I can't find him like this." he grumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:53 am
At the sound of children shrieking with joy, Mirror smirked. "Follow the sound of happy kids." She cooed nudging him a little.

"Calliope," Lila replied. "But everyone here calls me lila." She beamed taking him toward the playground.

Jake took a deep breath. "It's about my family. . .Leigha and I. . ." He trembled. "The Emperor. . .is our father. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:01 am
Ricky tilted his head in confusion. "Can I call you Cally then?" he asked, following after her.

Michael smiled. "Sure thing." he said, following after the sound.

Kirari blinked and frowned, pulling back slightly as she digested the information. "So . . . you're . . . the prince?" she asked, searching for words. She hadn't ended the physical contact, which could be construed as a good sign. She then shook her head. "Why would I hate you for that?" she asked softly. She sighed. "I . . . I told you about my sister, right?" she asked, looking at Jake with a sad smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:39 am
Jake nodded. "Yes you have." He replied trying to not cry. He bit his lip. "I just thought, because of all the violence, people would blame my sister and I for it."

Mirror grinned. "Great." She took his hand and increased her pace.

Lila nodded. "Sure!" She cooed and beamed bright. "Hey guys!" She called to the group playing. "This is Ricky! He's new!" The kids stopped playing and met him with grins all welcoming him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:02 am
Kirari squeezed his hand lightly. "Jake . . . you can't control what your family does . . ." she then bit her lip and sighed, trying to steel herself for what she was about to say. "I saw my sister again. She . . . she joined the royal army." she whispered, the pain evident in her voice.

Ricky smiled at Lila, or as he'd be calling her, 'Cally'. But when he suddenly found himself the center of attention? "H-hi." he murmured, suddenly shy. He wound up almost hiding behind Cally.

Michael allowed Mirror to lead him along. He was able to keep from stumbling, thankfully. But with the pace she was going . . . it seemed her eyes had recovered. At least a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:44 am
Mirror gave a curse as she hit herself on the door. She'd been at the sanctuary so long she could walk it blind. But she forgot that they'd repaired the doors and changed them from push open, to sliding. "Ow. . ." She whined.

Lila beamed and took him to the swings. "My favourite thing is this." She showed him the swings. "It's my favourite part of the park."

Jake's face fell. "Oh Kirari. I'm so sorry." He pulled her into his arms and held her close.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:53 am
Michael frowned and opened the door. "Didn't see the door?" he asked, chuckling a bit.

Ricky smiled and hopped on one of the swings. "It's nice." he said, swinging idly.

Kirari hugged Jake back. "She was there. When we were ambushed. I saw her. I knew she hated me but . . . I didn't . . . I wasn't expecting . . ." she sniffled, and trailed off, trying not to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:15 am
Jake held her in his arms and nodded. "Yeah." He whispered. "It's heart breaking." Sure all his father did was declare war on an entire sub species but she had one person focused on hating her specifically. That was different.

Mirror grumbled. "They changed the door. . .again." She pouted. "I used to be able to walk this place with my eyes closed but now. . ." She sighed then shook her head.

Lila beamed and made a jump and rushed to another part. "Come here too ricky!" She cried. "We have a carousel!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:23 am
Kirari sniffled again. "B-but . . . I can't-can't imagine. Your father . . . His war must tear you apart inside." she murmured, hugging him back tightly. "I'm sorry."

Michael chuckled. "I understand. Running into a closed drawer is not fun." he said, helping her outside.

Ricky slowed himself down and hopped off the swings, following after Lila with a grin. "Cool!" he called out happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:39 am
"I'tll get worse now." Mirror sighed. "I won't be able to see anything. there's no reflective surfaces out here." She kept a hold of his hand. "You'll be my eyes. . .I'm putting my trust in you Michael-"

"Mirror!" A male voice called to her and she turned toward it. "Mirror, it's Hugh."
Mirror reached out a hand then opened her eyes quickly to catch a glimpse with her power. "Oh! Hugh! Hi! Sorry. Um. . .This is Michael! We're looking for his brother."
"He's probably with my sister Lila. We should catch up. I haven't seen you since the uh. . ."
"Yeah I know." Mirror replied her tone somber.
"Dinner? Tonight?" Hugh suggested.
Mirror blinked. "Uh. . .Sure?" Mirror replied her tone confused. What the hell was going on?
"Sweet, I'll pick you up at six!" He beamed and kissed her cheek. "See ya! Nice meeting you Michael!" He rushed over to the playground to supervise the kids.

Jake nodded. "It does. But it's destroyed Leigha, she used to be so kind and bubbly. . .but she's so closed off. . .I'm scared she'll never be herself again."

Lila beamed and spun him gently around on it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:14 am
Michael would have blinked if he could as he overheard the conversation. He then raised an eyebrow. "I thought you weren't looking for anyone to date?" he asked, having caught what had happened quite clearly. He seemed more confused by the development than anything else.

Kirari cuddled up next to Jake. "Once . . . once the war is over. I'm sure . . . I'm sure things'll get better." she said, smiling a little.

Ricky held on in the center of the carousel before he decided to be daring and stood up from his crouched position, holding onto the metal bars as he stepped out towards the edge of the spinning platform. He grinned at Lila as she passed by. "Cally, hop on." he called, his eyes turning the color of an air elemental. He had an idea he thought'd be cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 am
Mirror blinked and turned back to Michael. "What? Date? That wasn't a date." She frowned and stopped walking. "Was it?"

Jake held Kirari close. "I hope they will. . ." Jake hummed and rubbed her back. "Once my father is dead maybe. . .We tried to tell him it was an accident. . .but he wouldn't listen."

Lila nodded and hopped onto the carousel. "Isn't this fun?!" She cooed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:49 am
Ricky grinned. "Wanna go faster?" he asked, eyes glinting with mischief as he leaned out over the edge of the carousel.

Kirari frowned and looked at Jake. "What accident? What happened?" she asked softly.

Michael chuckled. "Dinner? He'll be picking you up? He kissed you? Are you certain that wasn't someone asking for a date?" he asked her, unable to keep from smirking a little. It seemed she hadn't meant for it to happen . . . why did the thought bring him a sense of relief?  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff