Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto story- anything happens, totally moronic, neverendin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you random?
  Oh yea! ( * pulls you in by the arm* )
  Somtimes ( Hey you're still welcome!)
  Not really but I'm funny! ( You're still good in here!!)
  No I'm 100% serious 24/7 ( Dude what are you doing here? o.0 )
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:53 pm
Then Hinata's eyes started bleeding violently. Blood flew all over Neji's face. It sprayed so violently the sound roused Kakashi out of a gentle nap in a near by tree. Her screams echoed through the town as she waved her arms frantically and ran around in circles.

Quite calmly Neji stated, "Ah, just a false alarm..." as he casually wiped the blood from his face with a handkerchief.

Jiraiya stood silently, with a slight slump to his posture.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:36 pm
Shikalee
Then Hinata's eyes started bleeding violently. Blood flew all over Neji's face. It sprayed so violently the sound roused Kakashi out of a gentle nap in a near by tree. He screams echoed through the town as she waved her arms frantically and ran around in circles.

Quite calmly Neji stated, "Ah, just a false alarm..." as he casually wiped the blood from his face with a handkerchief.

Jiraiya stood silently, with a slight slump to his posture.

(does Hinata waves his arms around or Kakashi does D=?)  

Pekora

attila the fun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Kakashi ambled over to Neji and Jiraiya. "Is it just me, or is there something wrong with her?" he asked.

Neji shrugged. "It's just you."

Meanwhile Hinata, shrieking and bleeding profusely, ran into the center of the village, where she bumped into...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:28 pm
...Shino. Who was having a staring contest with Lee. It was hard to tell who was winning, since Shino wears sunglasses. It was probably just safe to assume that Shino was winning. xd

Lee's eyes watered. His legs danced. "I... AM GONNA PEE MY PANTS!" He yelled. Shino said, "So, you forfeit the contest." He turned around. "Oh, Hinata. I hardly noticed you screaming. In fact, I hardly ever notice you. Wait, you're on my team, aren't you?" Hinata's eyes finally stopped bleeding. She fell to her knees, palms on floor. Panting, she gasped, "Like, whoa!"  

Syndactyly

attila the fun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:25 am
Just then, a young person in a pretty pink princess dress waltzed around them.

"Has anyone here seen my savior?" she--he?--asked in a sing-song voice. "For I must reward his heroic behavior!"

"Are you talking in rhymes?" asked Shino.

Naturally, this person was...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:59 am
Kankuro! His savior was actually...  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:28 am
...Chouji, who was completely unaware that he had saved anyone.

Munching loudly and lovingly in Shikamaru's ear, practically nothing was on his mind. Except for the fact a strange individual about 20 paces ahead of him was dancing around in a pink dress. None that matter. He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:29 am
Kankuro leaped over to his savior and after hugging him for the moment shouted, "I want your chips!"

~Kira Hime~

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:13 pm
Chouji looked up at him.
"Look Kankuro, just because I saved you, it doesn't mean that you can eat all my chips!!!" Chouji started into a frenzied rage. Steam could be seen coming out of his nostrils.

Kankuro looked scared and started to dash off quickly, but tripped on his dress and went flying into a telephone pole, which was actually Tsunade using the henge no jutsu.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:06 pm
Tsunade also went into a rage and started to pummell  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

attila the fun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:40 pm
Kankurou, which was when things started to get even more out of hand, because Temari happened to be in the vicinity.

"Kankurou!" she shouted, "What do you think you're doing, picking a fight with the Hokage?" She paused. "And why are you wearing a dress?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:26 pm
Shikamaru hissed. How embarassing, he thought.

Kankurou hesistated with his reply. "It's... in style?" Temari also grew angry with him. "WAHH!" He yelped. "I MEAN... MY OUTFIT'S AT THE DRY CLEANERS!!"  

Syndactyly

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:02 pm
Just then, down the street, the dry cleaners exploded.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:22 pm
Gaara came walking out of the rubble, wearing Kankurou's suit. When Temari and Kankurou looked at him oddly, Gaara smiled sheepishly. "Er... I didn't know the red button on the back of that washing machine would make the dry cleaners explode..."

The owner of the dry cleaners threw a laundry basket, but it missed and hit Shikamaru.

The Tao of Maple Syrup

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:01 pm
In the face. He screamed like a little girl fell to his knees. Silence ensued.

"Holy crap..." He mumbled, hands still on face. Getting up he yelled, "HEY, WHO... WHO THREW THAT?! scream " Kankurou shrugged. Gaara laughed. Temari kicked a rock and walked away. Kiba's booming laughter could be heard, as he stood a good 500 paces away. Far away enough to have to squint to see his light frame. Shikamaru felt the raw spot on his forehead, and whimpered.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games