Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:26 pm
"I gave you the idea?" James brightened up. "Really?"
"I guess the mu... uh... erm... your cousin I mean, is just an anomaly or something." Seto stopped. "I'm sorry, that was mean. We have a bit of a history."
"Ya, he told me you don't like him much. He says you think he's a dog or something." James commented.
"Something like that. I just get frustrated with him occasionally." Seto replied.
"Sure... 'frustrated'..." Noa smirked, nibbling on Seto's ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:05 pm
Mokuba smiled and chuckled softly, " Well guess your spending the night here. " Mokuba said with a smile to James and a little peck on the cheek. He felt a little better but still guilt ate at his stomach.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:24 am
"It'll be like a sleepover or something." James said. "Except that it'll go on for a while."
"At least until I fix the records to read that your apartment belongs to you mother anyway." Seto said. "Tonight I want you to both get some sleep, tomorrow you can have people over if you want, after the conference. James, Noa will show you where you're going to be staying."
Seto waited until he was alone with his brother and everyone else was well out of earshot. "Mokuba, don't feel guilty. You aren't responsible for other people's actions, just your own."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:08 am
Mokuba looked at Seto knowing he knew the intire time he felt guilty. " Yeah but if I had'nt kissed him back this wouldnt of happend, the press is'nt the main thing, but like he said, what if were the reason of what happend to his father.." Mokuba replied.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:14 am
"That would have happened anyway. He was an unstable man, and he'd not only just been fired by someone who was a third of his age, but told that his wife and son were hired. If anything, you saved the two of them a lot of trouble, and probably from a few broken bones and bruises." Seto explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:17 am
Mokuba paused knowing Seto was right, like he always said, they couldnt change the past. He supposed he should take his brothers advice and forget about the past and just be happy with James. He finally met someone who meant a lot to him besides Seto, he should be happy about this. Mokuba nodded agreeing to Seto smiling a little.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:30 am
"Good. Now get some sleep. And I mean actual sleep, don't stay up all night playing video games and talking and especially not anything else." Seto knew Mokuba would know exactly what he meant. "We have a press conference tomorrow and I can't have you half asleep."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:36 am
Mokuba nodded chuckling a little, " Please, I just met him, I'm not gonna do anything that far..yet. " Mokuba said with a smirk. he got up and gave his brother a peck on the cheek before he headed for the stairs. " Night big brother. " he replied smiling as he headed up the stairs. He thought he might as well try and be a little closer to Seto then they have been, also having a boyfriend made him so happy he couldnt help it.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:48 am
James was happy, there were bunkbeds in the room he was in. He slept on the top one and could hear Noa doing something that sounded like sleeping on the lower one, but he wasn't sure and didn't want to check.

Seto meanwhile, decided to leave the rest of the planning to his PR people, as much as he loathed them and went to bed himself.

((Heh... James doesn't know Noa's a robot boy! Yay!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:11 am
((lol))Mokuba layed in his own bed, he felt so happy and content that he fell asleep with a smile on his face.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:22 am
Seto, upon waking at his alarm, sent a maid to get everyone else up and another to get breakfast ready. Noa had found his way into Seto's room and was already waiting for him in a sort of happy mode.
"Noa, stop that. I need to get dressed." Seto ordered. Noa had his arms around him and was playing with the buttons on his shirt.
"Why? You're warm, and it's not like I'm tired..." He replied, happily nibbling Seto's ear.
"Because I have to get dressed."
"Well then don't you have to get undressed?" Noa whispered, trying to be seductive.
"Noa, I can do that myself." Seto finally managed to disentangle himself.
"But it'll be more fun if I help."

Meanwhile, James had awakened to find himself alone, but figured that Noa had gotten up earlier than him or something. Some guy in a blue Armani suit came in and dressed him in clothes he hated and he promptly told him he wouldn't wear if they were the last clothes on earth. He dressed in his own clothes and went downstairs for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:26 am
Mokuba was downstairs eating a piece of toast on his plate. He looked over to see James and he smiled. " Hey there. " Mokuba greeted with a smile to James pulling out a chair by him for James to take a seat.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:41 am
"Morning." He smiled and sat down beside him, breakfast was already waiting for him.
Seto came down momentarily and introduced James to the man in the Armani suit and a woman in something that could have been what his mom liked to call 'whore clothes' but seemed like it was high fashion.
"These two people are going to be in charge of making sure you look fit for television cameras." Seto explained to James. "And don't worry about wearing make-up, everybody has to. Now eat up."
"Does that mean they're going to treat me like I'm a girl?" James asked confused.
"No, like I said, everyone has to wear make-up. Even I have to, especially broadcasting to America. They have a thing about that for some reason." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:45 am
Mokuba nodded, " Everyone gets in make up when on TV, its just a normal thing. Though I do like the blush they put on me when I go on. " Mokuba said aloud, not meaning to sound like a girl but it could sound like it.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:56 am
"Really? I've never had make-up on before..." James commented. If Mokuba thought it was okay, then it must be okay. Seto chuckled. "What?"
"Nothing..." He sipped at his coffee, fishing the comics out of the paper and handing them to Mokuba, then looking over the stocks himself.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff