Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:43 pm
Natasha laughed. "I remember. You didn't leave any of the fun for me!" she declared, smiling at the memory. "But no, I did not mean for you to delve into uncertain memories. Desi, I wish to hear of your battles with the humans who took you from us. How you escaped. Your victory over the ones who dared cage you." she said, her eyes flashing slightly with anger towards the humans.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:49 pm
"Obi." Rosa replied. "I wasn't. . .I wasn't well when he found me." She added lowly. "I think. . .I think I was dying when he found me. . .I don't remember. Those first couple of days are. . .jumbled." She bit her lip. "But I remember when I was coherent, I went back and flooded the whole underground facility." She whispered lowly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:01 pm
Natasha smiled. "Then I likely have you to thank for my opportunity for escape. The humans . . . I killed them for what they did to me. They mixed blood in ways it was never supposed to mix. I have nothing against children of two races, but they way those humans warped one's own nature to become a mixture," Natasha shuddered, "it's . . . unnatural." She then smiled at Faye in a reassuring fashion. "I do not blame you for what the humans turned you into. I'd be rather remiss if I did, considering that they changed me as well. But, back to the topic at hand. I was weak from their artificial blending of heritage and I couldn't find a chance to make a move to escape. Then, there was a commotion. Humans running about like headless birds, screaming and shouting. I knew my chance had come. I took the opportunity to use the last of my strength to break free of my chains and the next hapless, panicked human that crossed my path served to replenish my energy." A toothy grin spread over the vampire's face. "Those humans didn't know what hit them." she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:14 am
Rosa nodded a little. Her eyes glistening. "Sounds like you had a lot of fun during your escape." She laughed a little. "We ran into a pack of wolves." She added after some silence. "Obi got real upset when a wolf started to make advances toward me." She blushed. "I never really thought of myself as attractive but it kinda felt nice to have two guys fighting for me. . .And now even more since Obi wants to marry me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:21 am
Natasha laughed. "Ah, yes, hearing their screams gave me the strength I needed to track you down." she said before hearing Faye's response. She graced her sister with a soft smile. "He is strong. The Prince of the Fae. Heir to both Seeling and Unseelie. You have truly found a worthy mate. One who will only bring further power to our bloodline." she said, clearly approving of the match. "I'm happy for you Desi." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:29 am
Rosa hugged her sister. "Thank you." She whispered. "I didn't know how much I missed you until you came back into my life." She clutched her tight for a long moment.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:55 am
Natasha was rather startled when she was suddenly hugged, but she did hug the other back. "I am glad to have you returned to my life." she whispered back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:25 am
"So!" Rosa cooed. "Do we still do pre wedding blood parties?" She grinned. "Or are we over old wedding traditions?" She pulled back holding her sisters hands.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:32 am
Natasha scoffed lightly. "Dearest sister. Our traditions are there for a reason." she said, grinning wickedly. "Just tell me when to arrange the fun, and I'll let you know when the party starts." she said, a fierce gleam in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:18 am
Rosa beamed. "Just make sure it's human blood this time. The last party you threw almost started a war with the Lycan until our youngest brother paired up at the invasion." She laughed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:54 am
Natasha laughed as well. "Well, it wasn't my fault a lycan pack decided to pick a fight in the middle of the celebrations! Don't worry so much. I'll make sure things go smoothly." she said, holding and patting her sister's hand with clear affection in her eyes. She really did love her sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:42 am
Rosa laughed. "Well. .. Since it's you. I can relax." She cooed and hugged her sister close. "And only because it's you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:08 am
Natasha hugged Rosa back. "You are my dearest sister. I will ensure your special day goes smoothly." she gave a sisterly kiss to the top of her head. "I will make your party perfect." she said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:05 am
Rosa smiled fondly at Natasha. "I still find it hard to believe that Obi wants me." She sighed. She felt like a monster. How could she feel secure when she felt that way? A freak. An experiment that the humans made to protect them. But it backfired.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:21 pm
Natasha pulled back, her smile fading. "Desiree. None of that. You've found your Syphon. We'll be celebrating, not focusing on doubts and fears. And if he doesn't appreciate you, I will be sure to remind him on how strong and amazing my sister is." She grinned wickedly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff