Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 pm
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Which Were-Item is a very colorful Gastropoda?

Prize: 10,000g, Starmony

Nomy the Snail

XD You might be broke soon!

Yes to Nomy the Snail, no to the going broke. I have over 1,800,000g just on this character. Gold or Stamony? cat_razz

Gold and never mind XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:08 am
Trivia Question: Answered

Which of the werewolves from the Halloween 2k11 event has it's mouth visibly open (not counting the ones simply baring their teeth)?

Answer: Shadow Werewolf

Winner: Steel Crimson

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:15 am
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Which of the werewolves from the Halloween 2k11 event has it's mouth visibly open (not counting the ones simply baring their teeth)?

Shadow Werewolf

:3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:23 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Shadow Werewolf

Yep. I think I'll just assume gold again. No one ever seems to choose the items for some reason... cat_xp  

Kangit
Captain

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 am
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Shadow Werewolf

Yep. I think I'll just assume gold again. No one ever seems to choose the items for some reason... cat_xp

Yus, I'm saving XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Shadow Werewolf

Yus, I'm saving XD

For an item? I was trying to get a Cheshire Kitten. cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:29 am
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Shadow Werewolf

Yus, I'm saving XD

I remember you telling me! I got Thea the Unicorn, then sold it the next day, I'm looking into Crtier the dragon, until a nicer rig pet comes along.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Shadow Werewolf

Yus, I'm saving XD

I remember you telling me! I got Thea the Unicorn, then sold it the next day, I'm looking into Crtier the dragon, until a nicer rig pet comes along.

Yeah, I won a North Kitten Star once, but I sold it. It was cute, but it's movement was too irritating (it faces backwards from wherever it's going). I can't tell if they did that on purpose, or if it was a glitch, but I hope they fix that.  

Kangit
Captain

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 am
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit

Yus, I'm saving XD

Yeah, I won a North Kitten Star once, but I sold it. It was cute, but it's movement was too irritating (it faces backwards from wherever it's going). I can't tell if they did that on purpose, or if it was a glitch, but I hope they fix that.

I don't really go to Virtual Worlds much! I've got a little collection of RIG pets now

Arion the pegasus
Lobo the grey wolf
Mimpi the sheep
Cavalier king charles
Ikki the kitsune
coyote brothers
Nevermore the raven
Titus the lion
Alex the raccoon

Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:38 am
Oh and I don't really like cats, especially the gaia ones, they're way too generic D;  

Chiyo Akeno

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit

Yus, I'm saving XD

I don't really go to Virtual Worlds much! I've got a little collection of RIG pets now

Arion the pegasus
Lobo the grey wolf
Mimpi the sheep
Cavalier king charles
Ikki the kitsune
coyote brothers
Nevermore the raven
Titus the lion
Alex the raccoon

Lol

I don't seem to have many Were-Items worth over 1,000,000g anymore now that I sold my North Kitten Star. I instead have a bunch of the ones in the 20,000 - 1,000,000 range. cat_stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:46 am
Steel Crimson
Oh and I don't really like cats, especially the gaia ones, they're way too generic D;

Meaning they don't show any specific breeds?  

Kangit
Captain

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:50 am
Kangit
Steel Crimson

I suppose and that I just don't like them XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:02 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson

I suppose and that I just don't like them XD

Well, most cats are similar in appearance, as opposed to dogs, whose breeds vary greatly in appearance. There are a few breeds of cats that would be easily discernible if they were made in Gaia items, though (I can recognize some Persians). Unless you just don't like cats/how they draw the cats? cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

I Electra I

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:07 am
Steel Crimson
I Electra I
I was thinking what is "Gastropoda"
Realised its a snail xD
Anyway questions are getting harder o_o
Or maybe it's just me?

Its because I'm too good! Of course the questions would be hard.

xD
I'm never on when the question gets posted.
By the time I get there you already answered them. confused  
Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games