Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:20 pm
Tyrion scoffed. "Please, I don't want anyone falling over me. I'm not Ethan, OR Nathaniel." He hissed in pain when Coryn hit a spot. "Just, keep them off me for as long as you can." He shook his head. "To think. . . I used to be in charge of this stuff." He gestured to everything in the room. "Though, there was a reason I got results." He smirked remembering the times he gave into the rage over how much he hated his father. "Sometimes, I didn't have to touch a victim. Just sit there and stare. None of you are that good though." He noted.

Kyria gave a snort. "Propriety indeed, mister handsy." She teased back not letting him go. "I'd still take you now." And to just reinforce how much of a dork she was, she made a noise sounding like "Ah- Om!" Before she mouth her open mouth on his neck and blew a raspberry.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:38 pm
Coryn shook his head. "I'm not." he said, frowning at the wounds. "You should be okay if we can keep this clean. Unfortunately, I won't be able to bandage you." he said before looking back to the rope he had placed down on the table earlier. "And . . . unfortunately . . . I need something to show Lowell I wasn't just in here doing nothing." he said, his eyes darting to the shackles and then to Tyrion's free wrists. He would need some proof that he was doing his job.

Kendall chuckled, laughing a little as she blew a raspberry against his neck. "You are wonderfully ridiculous." he laughed out, lifting her up and spinning her around once before setting her back down, guiding her head up towards him with a gentle hand and catching her lips in a sweet kiss. "This." he murmured as he pulled away. "I'll be sure to remember that this is what is waiting for me when I return." he whispered, smiling.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:41 pm
Kyria giggled and nodded, returning the kiss. "You better return." She warned. "Or I'll hunt you down and grope your butt all the time in front of your father's advisers." It wasn't much of a threat since she wasn't that good at it. Not toward him at least.

Tryion frowned. "I understand. Do what you must." He laid back down. "Just don't expect me to blow you after this is all over." He warned, his tone without humour.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:13 pm
Kendall smiled. "I'll return. I swear it." he said before leading her out of the council chamber. "Let's see if we can't get your hands feeling at least a little better, hm?" he said, deciding a trip to the healers wouldn't be out of place. They'd been helping Arisa try and regain the use of her arm. He figured they could possibly do something to help Kyria.

Coryn rolled his eyes as he moved Tyrion's wrists back to the shackles, once more locking him in place. "I would prefer it more if you didn't." he said wryly as he tied a loop in the rope before slipping it over Tyrion's head, having it rest around his neck. He paused before continuing. "I apologize." he said softly before pulling down harshly, choking the other, trying to get some bruises or rope burn to form. He wouldn't bring Tyrion to the point where he'd pass out, he let up before that happened, but he continued until such marks began to show themselves.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:34 pm
Kyria giggled and followed him out. "You think the healers could help me?" She asked then frowned. "Arisa, are you coming?" She called to her twin. "Or are you just going to rage stare at the wall for the night?"

Tyrion tried his best not to make a noise that would give away that he kinda sorta like this kind of thing. Sure the rope wasn't what he wanted, but hey, this was supposed to be torture, right? "Whatever," He rasped clenching his hands tight in the shackles.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:06 pm
((I thought Arisa left the room already?))

Coryn pulled the rope tight several times before he was satisfied. Tyrion's neck was an irritated red in a sea of blotchy purple from his ministrations. He looked towards the door. He had requested two hours alone with the prisoner. Between the conversation, cleaning his wound, and actually choking Tyrion, his time was nearly up. He looked for something else. Something the group could catch him in the act of doing . . . His eyes landed on a dagger, glinting in the torchlight. Not ideal, but it would do. He dropped his end of the rope, leaving it where it was looped around the prince's neck. He grabbed the sharp instrument and then looked to Tyrion. "Are you right or left-handed?" he asked after a moment. He'd do his best not to cause too much harm. Nothing that couldn't be reversed, anyways . . . but he'd come up with something.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:42 pm
Tryion narrowed his eyes. "Right." He said. That was a lie. He was left handed, but he could write well with his right hand. It wouldn't matter which one he had mutilated, unless both were done. Then he'd be screwed. But for the moment, his hands would be fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:50 pm
Coryn looked at Tyrion, a bit of skepticism on his face before he nodded, apparently deciding to trust was was told to him and moved to the prince's left hand. He grabbed hold of the prince's index finger and slowly worked the dagger under the fingernail, carefully prying it up, watching the blood flow as he slowly, carefully, removed the other's fingernail.

Lowell led the team back in just as Coryn finished his minor mutilation. He turned and smirked, holding up the bloody nail in a greeting. Lowell grinned. "Well now. It seems you've made some good work here. Can he still speak?" he asked, looking at the rope and bruises around Tyrion's throat.

Coryn nodded. "He had enough air to curse at me, though he's still proving stubborn. Perhaps a night alone with his pain might help?" he suggested. "We can return fresher and with new ideas." he said, looking from Tyrion back to Lowell.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:53 pm
Tyrion bit out a curse that them, essentially telling them to hump their mothers, but in a less. . . diplomatic phrasing. He shot daggers at Coryn. He made sure to commit them all to memory. He'd do twice as much to them as they do to him. "I'll tell you nothing!" He roared. "You might as well just kill me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:17 pm
Lowell stepped forward, grabbing the rope Coryn had left around Tyrion's neck, pulling on it lightly. "Oh you'll die, traitor. You should get used to the feeling of rope around your neck. We'll be building your gallows soon." he said, sneering. He then looked to the group. "He still seems to have plenty of energy. Whose turn next?" he asked, grinning wickedly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:29 am
"How quick you traitors forget our laws." Tyrion snarled. "After this. . . farce, Father and I must fight in ritual combat." He narrowed his eyes. "Or is he such a pathetic coward that he'd refuse one of our most sacred laws in order to pretend he still has power over you?" He looked at them all. "He shouldn't be afraid of a public demonstration of his power over the people." He laughed. "No. He'll just want to silence me. He is weak, like all of you." He spat more blood at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:54 pm
Lowell laughed. A deep, cruel laugh that came up from his belly. "The king owes nothing to a traitor who throws his lot in with Karica. You will tell us what you've learned during your time in their pocket. And then you will die a traitor's death." he said, pulling the rope up so it was tense against Tyrion's neck, forcing the other's chin up as well. "Hung until dead. Buried in an unmarked grave. Name stricken from our Histories." he said, sneering.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:47 pm
Tyrion made choking noise. So he'd not uphold tradition. "Then I will tell you nothing." He replied. "So I suggest you kill me now. Or waste more of your own time in this pointless endeavour." He snarled best he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:30 pm
Lowell tugged the rope a little tighter. "You'll talk." he growled lowly. He then dropped the rope and started walking out. "Leave him! We'll get back to work in the morning." he ordered. The group followed. Coryn hung back and looked at Tyrion for a brief moment before following with the rest of the group.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 am
Tyrion rolled his eyes a little. The cowards. He was one to spend all night interrogating to get everything. To wring out the information he wanted. These people were weak. Undisciplined. If it were him, he'd not care. They were holding back on him.He supposed it was Coryn. Keeping the others from going nuts and maybe going from information extraction to just plain uncontrolled sadism.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff