Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:03 pm
Naomi cried with fear. She had no idea what was going on. "Daimen!" Her toddler voice changed from children to a young woman. She turned her eyes to the two witches. Hands glowed black. Killing intent on her face. She was different to Damien. Her powers were given slowly over time so she could learn control. But with her new body her full power started to thrum dangerously through her. Ezra gasped. "Boy. If you have control over her now would be a good time to flex it." Ezra pulled Arcana to her. "I will deal with you later." She hissed lowly. Her tone angry. No doubt the angel bond alerted the mother and now the original, the only one strong enoug hto deflect their magic was going to reign terror down on them.
"Damien. . ." Naomis voice growled she wanted to kill them both. Her eye swirled black but her nose started to bleed. She couldnt control it. It was killing her from the inside out.

Ellyone felt her body shudder. Something didnt feel right. Naomi. She was in danger! She had to do something to save her baby.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:21 pm
"Isn't she just beautiful?" Arcana mused as she gazed at the destruction Naomi was able to cause, "I'm actually quite surprised that it worked. The last time I used that spell...they're not here now are they?"

"Naomi..." Damien whispered as he neared her, unafraid of what she was capable of.

He caressed her cheek softly, making her black sockets look up at him. The connection he had felt for her as a kid had grown..he could feel something special for her. She was his reason to live. He wanted no one else besides her own company. This was a feeling he did not truly understand, but he didn't mind as long as she felt the same.

"Take a breath," Damien spoke softly, keeping the two witches behind his back so Naomi wasn't able to see them, "You can control this. I know you can."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:49 am
"Damien," Naomi whined scared. She could feel the horrible burning sickness risr up in her bones. But then he touched her, caressed her and made her look at him and she felt a sufden feeling of calm rush her. She felt her control strengthening like nothing she had felt nefore. Her world tunneled to just him and she grew transfixed. She was unaware now that Klaus had heatd her scteams and like a brother should broke through tje wards confining him and pinned the witch beneath him his hands gripped the others neck squeezing the life from her preventing spells being conjured. "You will never touch my family again or i will finish you off." He growled the let her go putting himself between his family and the threat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:36 pm
"Is it such a terrible thing I did?" Arcana rubbed her sore neck as her eyes gleamed at the sight of Naomi and Damien, "Are they not what they were destined to be? Yes, i've had dreams of this moment, and I never thought it'd feel as thrilling as it does now. The world will sink into such darkness before blossoming back into the light."

She then coughed slightly, her cat Sprinkles hissing at Klaus before slinking besides Arcana. Glancing back at Ezra with her usual smile, Arcana snapped her fingers and she, and her cat, slowly began to disappear. She reappeared not too far from Klaus' mansion to keep tabs on her own spell.

Damien held Naomi close to him as Klaus appeared. He didn't feel like a kid-brother anymore to Klaus even as he protected them against both witches. Naomi had no way of controlling her abilities like this, especially with them being in a stressful environment. Damien helped Naomi out of the cave and back into the fresh air, "We need you to get back to your mother to help you. It's not safe for you here."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:33 pm
Klaus hissed at arcana before returning to Ezras castle. He knew if he went back with his sister his father would freak out.

Naomi nodded but clung to Daimen scared. She didnt want him to go. She shook her body shifting between flesh and stone as she fought to stay conscious. A hand rested gently on Daimens shoulder. "It is all right Daimen i will take it from here." Ellyones voice broke through Naomi's panic and she flung herself to her mother. Ellyone held her daughter close. "Ssh little one I will make the pain go away." Ellyone put her hand on Naomi's pitch black tresses. They changed back to the caramel amber of her birth father. "Thats my girl deep, slow breaths, focus on my voice in and out thats a girl. Juat like that. Ssh slowly Naomi. Calm feel it warm you. Thats my girl." Ellyone smiled at Daimen. He had done half the work for ellie. She was very grateful for his assistance. "Lets get her home to rest. She will need it."  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:08 pm
Damien was more than relieved to see Naomi was in safer hands. Because of his diligent training, any powers he had before were far greater now, but he had a better handle on them so it wasn't as threatening. He followed Ellie and Naomi back to Klaus' manor deep in thought. The fact that the witch that made him and Naomi age faster had him question if she had other spells that might...alter reality. He couldn't tempt fate nor could he play God. Damien remembered all too well at watching those he had loved play God and now they are no longer living.

"I still can't believe this had happened to you."

Leila stood outside the front doors, waiting for her other parent and brother with Gabriel in her arms. Damien approached Leila with downcast eyes, "I'm still the same."

"I know," Leila tried to cheer him up with a smile, "I can still kick your butt anytime."

"That witch..." Damien scratched the back of his head, "I want to talk to her."

"That won't be happening," Leila spoke sternly, "I know you and Naomi are changed now, but lets not play with magic anymore than we have to."

"No, that's not what I mean," Damien led Leila inside and pulling her to a private room with her and Gabriel, "I'm wondering if she can possibly bring our mother back."

Leila's eyes widened as she took a step back from Damien. She crossed herself before shaking her head, "That's against all purposes of Life and Death. I am sorry too that she had passed away, but bringing her back is against all types of rules. There are also things that may happen. What happens if she comes back as a mindless person? What if she doesn't remember us? These things are better left alone, Damien."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:28 pm
Naomi screamed in agony. She had woken briefly for food. But everything she ate made a return performamce. Ellyone was in a panic. She didnt know what to do. Putting her in the battery was out of the question completely and asking that witch to change her back was insanity. The queen did not beg. . . But her baby was suffering. Another bone crunchig scream as Naomi tried to keep her human form.
"I cant listen to this anymore." Rose whined and made her way to the castle ofcthe undying one. She knocked until the gates were opened. "Change my sister back!" Rose demanded angrily.
"I cannot." Ezra replied not taking her eyes of the sleeping Klaus. "I have been trying but nothing I do works. I am so sorry." Rose rushed to the witch eyes black and soulless. She was not taking no for an answer. "You must have the reversal spell in a tome here somewhere. Find it and use it!" Rose demanded. "I willnot have my mother, sister, brother suffer because your kind decided to play god!"
Ezra sighed. "I cannot change her back but i can reinforce her body against the onslaught of power she is gaining. It will take a while. So please go back and tell your mother this." Rose nodded and reluctantly went home and relayed the message to her mother. Naomis screams had died down to just whimpers now. But for Ellyone it was still distressing. This could have been Leila too. Ellyone vegan to silently cry. She was powerless. . . Again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm
Demetrius watched in silence as Ellyone cried and Naomi's screams died down as she began to sleep. It wasn't too hard to watch, but it was a nuisance to hear the screams over and over again. He hoped the youngest would soon get a hold of her abilities, but with such a rapid transformation that it was too much at once. Demetrius sighed and left the room. He could hear the sound of conspiring whispers that lured him further into the manor until he found Damien trying to sneak out the back door.

"Where is it that you are off to?" Demetrius inquired, causing Damien to tilt his head slightly, "Your bond-mate is in great pain. Are you off to find that witch that did this?"

"Yes and no," Damien was not one to lie, "I want to see if she has more spells."

"To help Naomi?" Demetrius raised a brow.

"No," Damien turned slightly to his father, "To bring back my mother."

Demetrius remained silent as his eyes darkened. Such arts were notorious for demons that dappled in necromancy, but it was quite taboo. For a demon to search for a witch to do such a thing was unheard of. Demetrius eyed Damien for a moment before stating, "You may not like what you find, my son."

"If she can't bring back my mother, she can at least help Naomi," Damien growled slightly as he turned away from Demetrius, "I will return later."

Damien walked swiftly through the nearby forest. He couldn't sense a witch nearby, but he had to start somewhere. In order for an experiment to be deemed useful, a scientist had to watch the experiment, right? So the witch would want to see what was going on after she started her own little experiment. It only made sense. Damien then looked up a random tree and quickly looked away. A small pair of pink panties greeted his gaze as he accidentally looked up her robe.

"You're the witch that changed my bond-mate and I," Damien grimaced, trying to shove the memory out of his head.

Arcana glanced down and smiled, "Oh you are cheeky!"

She leaped to the ground, running her fingers through her hair, "Fancy meeting you here. Couldn't resist me?"

"I want to know how far your magic goes," Damien stated, wanting to get straight to the point, "What do you know about bringing back the dead?"

Arcana's eyes gleamed in the noon sunlight as she met Damien's gaze. Her eyelids closed slightly as her lips relaxed to a slight frown as she spoke, "Such magic requires balance. But what is worth a life? Do you understand what you have to give for the worth of a soul?"

Damien soon regretted he ever asked. Was it really that complicated? He scratched the back of his head as Arcana crossed her arms loosely, "I can help your bond-mate without a price, but bringing back someone from the dead is a forbidden magic that I just so happen to know. You see, if you had met me back when I was running for my own life you would understand why I had no other choice but to learn such dark magic. But... I will consider helping you bring back someone of the dead if you get more people to back you on this."

With a snap of her fingers, a golden light illuminated her before she took a deep breath. The light faded before she opened her eyes to Damien, "Your bond-mate's abilities have been sealed within her until she is fully capable of using them safely. Now go. Consider my words and return to me with others if you want to do this."

Damien left with slumped shoulders. He was more than happy to know Naomi would be safer now, but who would join him on bringing his mother back? Her premature death was something he had not wanted. When he returned, he was greeted by his younger brother standing at the doorway. Gabriel's chubby toddler legs struggled to stay up as he sucked on his thumb. Leila approached from behind as she gave Damien a concerned look, "Well?"

"I need more people to back me on this," Damien scratched the back of his head as he lowered his gaze, "I can't do this alone."

Leila reached out and held her brother's shoulder, "I'll always back you. And when Gabriel gets older, he'll back you too."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:06 pm
A voice whispered in Gabriels mind. You know this to be wrong . You have been by my side for thousands of years. Convince them why we know this to be wrong.

Naomi's whimpers stopped. Her body heat settled. It did not hurt to touch her any more. Ellyone breathed a sigh of relief. At least she wasnt dying anymore. But the damage her body had suffered. "Ssh, sleep my darling sleep-"
"I can help with the damage." Ezra's voice drifted from behind Ellyone, her head turned to see the witch gazing sadly at Naomi. "Keep her still. It will sting a little." She warned putting her hands on Naomi's leg. A calm feeling washed over the two angels and Ellyone knew everything would be okay.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:18 pm
Gabriel opened his mouth to speak, but only baby talk came out. He could not connect his psyche to theirs due to the imbalances between them. Damien's had a barrier around his own mind, for good reason too, and Leila's was far too hardened to reach. Either of them had their own demons to face and it was hard to break through their barriers in order to reach them. Gabriel's face crumbled. As much as he wanted his human birth-mother to return from her final resting place, he knew it would go against all laws of nature. In the end, they would have to see what would happen on their own.

Damien walked inside the manor as Leila followed, picking up Gabriel and following her younger brother into the kitchen as she prepared the food she had purchased for herself earlier. She sat Gabriel in his high-chair as Damien sat next to Gabriel. The toddler reached out and touched Damien's horn, trying to get into his head until he squirmed before pulling his hand quickly away from Damien's horn. The horrors within the demon's mind was far more guarded than he had assumed. Demons were...horrific creatures.

Leila cooked a meal for her two brothers and herself before eating in silence.

Demetrius appeared besides Ellyone as he noticed Naomi's calmer appearance. She was a lovely young woman that didn't look like Ellyone. Possibly took after her human father, whomever he was. He turned his attention to Ezra, "And where is that witch that did this spell to my mate's child?"

"Oh Demi, did you even have to ask?" Arcana sat from an open window as she waved over at the demon, "I'm always just a thought away."

In the blink of an eye, Demetrius had Arcana's throat. This didn't seem to phase her as he squeezed tightly, "You are about to make a grave mistake."

"Demi," Arcana spoke normally as she easily pulled his hand off her neck, "Don't you remember? You were the one who forced me to bring back the dead in the first place. Do you remember what you gave up?"

This caused Demetrius to hesitate as Arcana narrowed her gaze, "I know the consequences and that's why I didn't let them decide right then. We both know what will happen and I am only protecting those who are naive. Remind them of your mistake before they relive yours."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:33 pm
"I will do one better." Ellyone hissed touching the witch with a stone finger. Ellyone felt a rush of pure concentrated time energy but the witch didnt disappear just look like her real age. "Seems the battery doesnt want you but the energy was delicious. Still not enough to make me feel better about what you have done. You nearly killed my child! You will not bend the laws of nature! It brings horrible repocussions. You should have told him you couldnt do it! That would have been a responsible, sensible thing to do."
"Could you all shut up i am trying to save a life here!" Ezra snapped still trying to keep the healing spell going. But the girl was ressistg. It was making it hard to do when she resisted.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:15 pm
Arcana gave a croaky laugh as soon as Ellyone removed her finger from her skin. Her wrinkly skin shrunk instantly back to a youthful glow as she smiled up at Ellyone, "Is that all you can do? You have the least amount of power I have ever seen in your kind."

"Don't provoke her," Demetrius warned, more for his own safety than Arcana's.

"And as for those children of yours," Arcana loosely crossed her arms, "It doesn't matter to me what happens when they see what has happened to their dead relative. They want to see what happens if there is life after death, so be it. At least I have the sense to know I wouldn't do it to myself, but if that is what they want, who's to say I should stop it? They are not my responsibility."

"Then just say no," Demetrius stated.

"You're one to talk," Arcana rolled her eyes, "How many of your children have you sacrificed before to see a dead relative? The last time I last counted was over 900. You have no room to talk."

She ran her fingers through her hair, "Either way, what horror they see is the horror they'll remember."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:10 pm
Ellyone's aura bristled causing Ezra to lose her spell and Arcanas to fade. "You want a display of power little witch?" Ellyone asked in a voice she reserved only for those she was going to kill. "Demetrius, take Ezra and Naomi out of her. I do not wish to harm my son's woman nor my daughter with this little stretch of my wings." Her hands glowed darker than pitch, her eyes overcame by darkness. The very thing that caused her kind to scatter she let through her body pressing the old woman against the wall her eyes bore into the others the negative emotion was so rawr, so horrific she knew what would happen. "Look at the darkness little witch. See what i control and prey to your little gods that it doesnt consume you." She tossed the old woman hard to the ground following her with a dark chuckle. "Now tell my daughter and her brother that you wont do it. Or be the reinactment of Lots wife." Ellyone turned from the woman licking her lips from all the time energy she had leeched from the witch. Now she only had to wait for Ezra to heal Naomi and Ellyones day was looking brighter.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:30 pm
Once again, Arcana's youth reappeared with ease as she yawned slightly, "I'm afraid that is not my call. You're asking me to refuse a client. If you even knew what to do with my own kind of power, you'd want to do the same. However, you don't know half of what you're talking about."

Damien walked into the room with Leila still in the hallway with Gabriel in her arms. The young demon approached the situation at hand to see Ellyone's rage. He turned to his father, "I'm fixing the mistake you have made, Father. When I killed you before, I was given all of your powers added onto mine. Like you said, I am a full demon now and I will do what I deem fit."

"Playing God was not one of my powers, Damien," Demetrius scolded, "Your mother is dead and dead she will remain."

"Don't talk to my brother like that!" Leila's rage fueled as she stomped into the room, "This is your fault to begin with."

"Who needed the cavalry..." Demetrius grumbled as he turned his back to Leila to face Damien, "This isn't going to happen."

Damien turned to Arcana, "I will give anything to bring Tamera back."

"Anything?" Arcana's eyes shined, "Very well."

Arcana raised her arms into the air as she began to chant slowly. A dusky wind surrounded her as a bright light surrounded Damien and Naomi. For a few moments, the light was blinding until a large coffin rose out of the ground. The light began to fade as Damien, back to being a young adult rather than a full adult and Naomi back to a toddler, rested on the floor. Arcana finished her chanting as she leaned on the coffin, "Your sacrifices were your growing ages. Neither of you will ever age for as long as you shall live in order for this person to live once again. Perhaps you will think twice next time you want to play God."

With a flick of her wrist and a snap of her fingers, Arcana disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Leila rushed to the coffin, holding Gabriel on her side as she used her free hand to pry the door open. Inside, her eyes widened and teared to see a living, breathing, and sleeping Tamera inside.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:49 pm
Ellyone and all the other angels suddenly felt dirty. Wrong. Naomi opened her eyes to see herself back as a toddler and some how felt happy about it. But she too felt horrid. Ezra looked beyond pained. Like the balance was thrown out. And deaths debt was back again. He would come to her instead though. The Demon made a mistake. "Rein dont." Ezra warned the twins. The last thing she wanted was a fight to break out. Then she felt it. Klaus was by her side. "Stupid child." He said no longer feeling the pull of Tamera. "You should have accepted it and moved on. Hypocrite. Come Ezra. Let us not linger around such dirtiness. Even i am not stupid enough to play God. Nice too see you again father. Mother. I hope that woman says her goodbyes. He wrapped his wings around a panicked Ezra and left. Ezra knew the power of the queen of stone. Arcana didnt stand a chance. Not against that kind of punishment put it off for a few days yes. Forever? Not a chance.
Ellyone rushed to Naomi's side. Picked her up and held her close. The toddler felt betrayed in some way she couldnt understand. She no longer could ask why she felt this way but she did and it hurt. So she cried. Ellyone turned her face from the children and the coffin. She didnt want to look anymore so she left the room pushing images of her mistakes out of her mind.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games