Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:04 pm
Emma turned to Liam. She'd never looked at him so coldly before. She looked so much like a vampire now. "Melody." She said and a small fragile looking thing appeared next to Emma. "Take my husband to the infirmary to get healed up." Then she turned and rubbed Anya's back.

Conrad sighed and pressed his forehead against hers. "Are you sure you don't know?" He asked. "You don't feel anything in the bond?" It seemed he was covering for her. "Think hard. If you can feel him at all. . ." Emma nudged them both.
"I saw him heading north west." She said. "Before we all split up. Like he was going to Alaska or something." She prayed Anya caught on. Though the maid were already dragged away for questioning. Emma's phone buzzed and she excused herself to answer it. "Emma! Emma! It's Simon! We. . . We're in trouble! We were attacked!"
"What?! The twins! How are the twins?!" Emma cried. "Are they safe?"
There was a long pause in which Emma thought she would die. "Yes. Yes they're safe I managed to get them to your grandmother before the van was attacked. They're okay. I'm. . . I'm not." Simon said slowly. Then there was silence. The sound of ambulance was in the background.
"SIMON!!!" Emma cried though she knew the court could hear her from the hallway. She rushed out ignoring everyone. Her pack was in trouble. She kept running pushing faster and faster. It didn't register how long she'd been running no. Once she got to Simon she fell to his side. He was just passed out. She lifted the van off his lower body ignoring all the blood. "Ssh, I've got you." She whispered to him. The paramedics arrived to help out giving morphine for the pain. "Wait!" Emma said. "You mustn't take his blood!" She said. "He's lost too much you take any now he'll die."
"But how will we know his blood type?" The woman asked confused.
Emma took a deep breath. "A neg." She replied and followed them into the back.
"Uh, are you family?" The male asked.
"Yes. I'm his older sister. Different father same mother." They nodded and took her with them to the hospital. Once there she called her grandmother to bring the twins.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:23 pm
She knew. Anya knew exactly where Oscar was at, but she refused to say where. The Queen shook her head as she covered her face even more with her hands. It broke her heart to lie to Conrad though he knew she was lying. Her ladies came to her back, saying, "Answer honestly, your Majesty" or whispering, "Lady of the Night, speak of the honest moon."

"Conrand...forgive me," Anya sunk to her knees as she kept her eyes hidden from his view, "Please...forgive me."

Anya wanted to run from Conrad, but remained where she was at. She loved him, but loved Oscar just the same. How could she allow her sire-brother to be hurt though he abandoned her? Anya shuddered from a hard sob as she doubled over from her internal agony.

Liam fought off his holders as he staggered to Anya, "I have...I have to kill her... She knows... She knows where Oscar is at..."

He had to kill her. She meant the death the of his children and the enslavement of his wife. Anya had to die.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:33 pm
Conrad didn't want this. "Oh sweetie." He followed her down. "Do it." He turned to the guard. They dragged off the maids. Conrad didn't want Anya to be taken. "Ssh it's okay." He whispered to her. "I'll figure something out." The guards took her away. Conrad felt his heart was being torn into pieces.
"The special room!" The court roared. "Take them to the Sun room!"
"No!" Conrad cried. "Not my Bride!"
"I'm sorry brother. But she broke the law." Asha said.
"She broke no law! She's innocent in this!" Conrad cried. Had he realized the truth sooner he'd never have let her go. "Wait. . . Where's Emma?" He asked looking around. "Where's my child?!"

Emma met up with her grandmother and her twins smiling happily hugging the three of them. "How is he?" Adele asked.
"He's going to be okay. My doctor is looking after him." Both women sighed with relief. The packed hospital rushed around as the first rays of sunlight hit the horizon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:40 pm
Anya watched her few maidens burn to ashes in the golden sun. She was stripped to her undergarments of her white corset and white panties. Her turn was up. The guard took her took her to the remaining shadow as she kept her gaze low. Was the secret this important that they would kill her for it? Yes... She was a traitor in their eyes...right?

"Our Queen! Free our Queen!"

She turned slightly to see a large crowd rushing towards her, resisting the guard's to kill her. Anya remained still as the people pulled her away from the sunlight. Her head turned towards one of the people and they said, "Our true Queen, you are still one of us!"

"But.." Anya spoke.

"You came back! You still love Conrad and are loyal to him if you came back!" one of the ladies stated.

The guard fought the people, but Anya stopped them all. She raised her hand as she placed her hand on her heart, "I love all those who serve me, and I love my husband above all else. If I am to die today, then I shall die the true Queen of all Vampires who loved her husband and died for her belief!"

All fell silent as Anya stood in the center of the room as she waited for the sunlight to hit her fragile skin.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:02 pm
Marcus grabbed Anya out of the sun. "Conrad wants you." He said simply guiding her into the dark of the castle. He put a cloak around her guiding her to Conrad. "The court changed their mind at the last minute. He wanted me to take you to his rooms. Don't ask me why. Also, Emma's. . . run off. Don't tell Liam but. . . if she's where I think she is she's in trouble, the Lycan there are. . . extremely strict. They'll use her to get to Conrad. Punish him for Oscar's mistakes. You and Conrad need to get to her. Fix this problem. Send them after Oscar. Or Liam will kill you."

The hospital ward was quiet. Too quiet. Rounds should have happened an hour ago. Emma scented them then. "Oma. Quick into his room." Emma and Adele rushed into Simon's room though he was just sleeping. He'd healed up long ago but he needed to sleep to keep the doctors oblivious. The tall burly men stalked the ward looking for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:16 pm
Anya stood in front of Conrad in only her undergarments. She lowered gaze as she spoke, "I have disappointed you, I know, husband, but... You, too, have a sire-sibling, you should know what it means to betray someone who has been through the same terror as you have."

She kept her gaze lowered for a few more minutes before looking up at Conrad, "I love you, my husband, though I cannot divulge the information in which you seek."

Liam remained awake as the people stitched him back up. All the while, he thought of tearing Anya and Oscar to shreds. He wanted them both to die for killing his pack and threatening his children. His hatred from the coursed through his veins as soon as the doctor's finished and he left the surgery room walking, his scowl noticeable as he kept walking towards Conrad's home.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:49 am
Ella, the girl after Simon rushed to Liam in a panic. "Alpha Liam!!!" She cried huffing and puffing. "The pack. . ! Emma is *pant* They've sent out her death sentence!" She stopped running near him. "Because of Oscar they've taken her to draw him out! They don't know you've marked her yet. They'll kill her if he doesn't turn himself over! And they're Seamus' group! They'll. . . They'll torture her. . ."

Emma crouched under the bed Adele and hidden with the twins in the bathroom. The twins slept on unaware of the danger. Emma thought they'd passed her ward when she felt hands on her feet. This would be a good time to get angry. She thought but the beast was quiet. Calm. So she stayed calm. "This one! This girl is the woman we scented. She's Oscars Bride."
"Like hell I am!!" Emma roared. "I'm Liam's!"
"Liar!" One of them growled grabbing her up to him. "She's a looker ain't she?"
"Get your hands off me!" She bellowed struggling against him as they dragged her off.

Conrad sighed and crossed the long gap between them holding her close. "You and I had no idea going into this what Oscar was planning. And I know you have that bond. I have it yes but it's different. I was born. Asha was made. Our's isn't as strong as yours and Oscar's. I know you can't say anything. It's all right." He cupped her cheek. "I love you too my wife. Stop being so formal and kiss me." He said bringing her close to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:33 am
"That coward would rather see her die," Liam growled, torn between killing Anya and going after Emma.

Saving Emma was his first choice, of course, but he wanted Anya dead nonetheless. He held his head for a moment as he felt a headache forming from his rage. This wouldn't be easy, but he would have to make his plan work. Liam transformed into his beast before running off into the dawning skies.

Anya wanted to enjoy the kiss with Conrad, but there was too much on her mind as she slowly pulled out of their kiss. She touched her lips as some guards brought her her black cloak to wear instead of remaining in her undergarments. There had to be a way to make this all right without divulging Oscar's location or hurting Emma, or having Liam kill her.

The sky was already clearing as morning began. There was no where she could go when the sun was out. Anya was about to say something to Conrad when the door flung open and a roar bellowed into the castle. She turned to see Liam, foaming at the mouth, as he neared Anya, "You are coming with me to find Oscar. I know you know where he is!"

"I will not tell you," Anya stated firmly as she balled her fists, "But I will gladly-"

"Enough with your formalities!" Liam growled as he neared Anya, "You know your own brother is and he's the only one that can save Emma's life! If her blood is spilled, it will be on your hands!"

He then turned to Conrad, "If Emma dies, there is no more peace between our kinds. I will rebuild my pack once again and i'll tear you and your kind limb from limb, starting with your whore wife!"

Liam roared once again before running off into the daylight in search of Emma. Anya remained frozen, unable to move from both fear and hate. She glared hard at the open doors as she contemplated Liam's words.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:07 pm
Emma stood in the middle of the very large pack screaming for her death. They all thought she was lying about being mated to Lycan until she shed her top. they saw two marks. "Have you not heard of me?" Emma asked.
"Emma the Lycan Killer." Seamus breathed. "It's an honour to have a murderer in my presence."
"Not a murderer. A culler. Henry was feeding on human flesh I'm sure you have laws on that."
"Ah! And this Liam the one who marked your chest? Where is he?"
"More than likely running head long to this location. No doubt he'll be angry if I'm hurt in any way. Oh. . . This little scratch on my hand from when your bullies grabbed me would be enough for him to challenge you." She smiled softly. "And even I had a tough time taking him down." She wasn't scared. If her beast wasn't stirring then she shouldn't be afraid at all.
Seamus narrowed his eyes at her. "Unless you did take him down after getting what you wanted and now you are paired up with that leech-"
"For the love of Luna I am not humping a Popsicle! Nor have I ever done that. Yes I liked him but he's selfish and arrogant and rude. Where as Liam maybe arrogant but he's a teddy bear to me and I like teddy bears. . . well accept that one time but we're not counting that-"
"What 'one time'?" Seamus asked making Emma wince.
"I lost control and went ballistic on a prison." Emma lied perfectly no change in heartbeat or scent. "But that's neither here not there. Let me go or Liam will-" Seamus' hand struck out sending Emma flying. her head rung. Her vision blurred. Now the beast was stirring. "Let me make something clear little parasite!" He boomed. "You will not be leaving this pack until Oscar comes for you. And if he does not you will die."
"You've gotten me angry." Emma growled getting up. "Not many who've gotten me angry live to tell the tale. . ." She kept her hair over her eyes and looked up at him her eyes swirling red. Fangs grew. "If you hurry now and apologise I won't have to hurt you."
"You? A wee girl threatening me?" Seamus laughed. "You won't be able to lay a-" Emma's hand shot out grabbing a button on his shirt near his heart before he could react. "Oh. . . A button!" Emma cried. "Just what I've always wanted."
"Alright, alright I'm sorry." He growled embarrassed at her show of strength. Emma smiled and sat down like a good girl. Now she just had to wait for her mate.

Conrad wanted to say something. But Liam had a point. Anya was the only one who knew where Oscar went. Though he also understood Anya's side too. "Ah~!" He growled running his fingers through his hair. "Nope! I'm staying out of this. I'm neutral. Unless he hurts you. I'm neutral." He pulled Anya back into his arms. "This is where you're safe." He whispered in her ear. "Do not leave them." Liam's words rung home though. He sighed. "Oh Liam if you do that then I'll have to retaliate. And no one likes it when I retaliate. Come Anya let's leave sour puppy alone. I have something I want to show you." He guided her to a different room and showed her, her favourite dress that had been destroyed. "I fixed it up myself." He whispered hoping she'd at least give a small smile for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:54 pm
"Oh Conrad!" Anya gasped as she smiled widely as she rushed to the old dress she had thought would be long gone, "It's beautiful!"

The crimson shade of red with a black sash around the waist, a thin black trim along the cuffs of the sleeves, and a matched black ribbon for her a collar. Anya walked to Conrad before embracing him tightly, "Thank you so much!"

Anya went back to the dress. The thoughts that plagued her mind about Emma, Liam, and Oscar were forced to the darker parts of her mind as she focused on this dress. The original dress that had been torn to pieces on her first night meeting Emma would have been her graduating dress when she was in Isaac's coven. It had been made especially for her to stand out from the rest of the female vampires because of the purpose given to her, now the dress still had the same role, but a more powerful title.

"I love this," Anya whispered with a soft smile as she lifted the back of her hair, "Untie my dress for me, please?"

Liam ran for miles until he caught hold of Emma's scent. It was poorly masked, it must've been a weaker group of wolves keeping her. He strengthened his speed until he caught a whiff of another, powerful stench. Liam came to a sudden halt when he saw Oscar, heavily cloaked, standing in an open field with a cigarette in his fingers.

"You!..." Liam showed his fangs as he stalked Oscar's position.

"I'm here to enjoy the show," Oscar shrugged as he took a long drag of his cigarette, "You have no idea how easy your kind are to manipulate. I'm sure by now they're waiting for me to make some valiant arrival to save Emma and for them to kill me, yaddah yaddah yaddah."

"You're coming with me!" Liam pounced to Oscar, who swiftly moved another few feet away.

"You don't get it do you?" Oscar chuckled, "I have no intention of showing up. I'm sure your wife will do her usual gesture, kill the entire pack, blame someone else, and come right back to you and expect you to take care of her mental issues."

"I've always wondered why Emma was fond of you to begin with," Liam growled as he glared hard at Oscar, "And I always wondered what type of charm she saw in you. But what i'm guessing is that she naively followed you because, surprisingly, you know your s**t. Go ahead and do what you need to do, but after I get Emma, your a** is mine. By the way, I killed Anya."

Oscar watched Liam run off without even looking back. He didn't believe Liam, but apart of him was still worried that maybe the mutt was speaking the truth. As much as he did feel guilty and he did want to know if she was alive, it would be too much of a threat to go now and find out. Oscar took a longer drag of his cigarette, tossed it to the ground, then disappeared to a dark location.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 pm
Emma laid shackled heavily in the corner. Beaten within an inch of her life. They'd tried it. Tried to get to her but it didn't work. She managed to kill a third of them. . . maybe? But they overwhelmed her on all sides and took her down. Liam couldn't hate her for it. They came at her first. She died from their beatings twice. But each time her immortal blood revived her for another round. She knew Oscar wasn't coming. Didn't care. She wanted her Wolfy. She wanted Liam. She'd be strong for him. Not let them see how much their beatings hurt. How much. . . that had hurt. She'd shut it all out. Every last feeling. They'd shot her up with something to keep the beast quiet. To keep her defenseless. Heartless Oscar would be laughing. She didn't care. "Liam's gonna kill you." She'd cackled madly as they beat her and took her. They wanted to break her. Make her tell them where Oscar was. The code of honor didn't apply to her. She wasn't full Lycan. They could do what they wanted.

Conrad grinned and helped her into the dress stroking her body tenderly. "So beautiful." He whispered to her holding her close. "I repaired it with my own two hands." He cupped her cheek. "I want you wearing it when we declare our rule to the court."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:07 am
There was a sea of blood and gore as Liam found the hidden location of the pack of wolves that held Emma. In his lifetime, he had never killed someone that wasn't a necessity. All those who were seen as Emma's captor to Liam were brutally murdered save those who fled for their lives and those he had yet to maim. As soon as Liam's eyes laid on the badly bruised and beaten Emma, his hatred grew. He had sworn that if Emma were to be killed, he would no longer hold any peace with Conrad, but seeing Emma so close to death made him want to go back on that promise and just cut the ties.

Liam unbound Emma and held her close to him. There were other wolves, but none that weren't hidden. He'd find them. He would tear their hearts out. Liam kissed the top of her head before gently laying her back on the floor, "I'll finish the rest of them off before I get you out of here."

He kept his promise. The other wolves were torn to pieces before Liam walked back to Emma, carrying her bridal style as he ran into the daylight hours to get her back to the hospital.

She was already recognized as a Queen because of her marriage, but having a coronation as a Queen would give her an eternal title. Anya smiled with bliss in her eyes as she, "You are too kind to me, Conrad. I love you."

Anya reached up to pull him down to a kiss. Her heart ached for Oscar's abandonment, but she could still feel him close by. The bond she shared with him told her he was still alive and not too far off. It would help Conrad take her sire-brother down and give Liam the revenge he wanted. However, for Oscar's safety, she wouldn't give anyone that information.

Pulling away after the kiss, Anya looked down at the dress she wore, "I will be the envy of your court."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:46 pm
Emma shrank away from Liam at first shaking with terror. She hadn't seen his face so thought him to be another wolf bringing out her out for a beating. when her senses healed she knew him. Curled against him trustingly and tried to protest when he let her go. Fear ran through her for the first time since she awoke like this. The drug played with her memories but her voice hadn't returned so she only gave the impression she was screaming. She didn't like being alone. Not any more. If Liam ever went away she knew she'd go insane.

Conrad smiled and held Anya close. "Yes, you will be. All the others will and have been wishing it was them in your place." He kissed her cheek. "My beautiful Bride." He whispered in her ear. "When you are ready, we can start a family if you like."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:39 pm
"Hush, Emma," Liam murmured as he entered the hospital, "We're almost there."

Emma was rushed by the nurses and other medical staff to the ER room where they placed the anesthesia mask on her. Liam was advised to be seen as well, but he refused as he waited in the family room. He scented his children, they were safe nearby. Exhaustion soon clouded his mind as he collapsed onto the floor, too tired to even stay awake.

Anya felt a cold chill as she heard the last sentence in her ear. The last time he wanted a family, she had been tricked by his mother and the doppelganger. Apart of her still feared that it would happen again, but she knew that it wouldn't. Besides...it didn't feel right to start a family when not everyone was present. Oscar would be forever at war with Conrad and Liam now, which meant he would be banished from showing up here again.

"We'll see," Anya agreed as she began to take off the dress, "It's daylight. We should rest and see what tomorrow night brings."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:20 pm
Emma went under quickly. They'd lost her a few times but her doctor was with them during the surgery so advised them even though she was dead to keep working. They thought it was a lost cause until they heard her gasping breath. The doctor advised strongly that they not say anything about it. Her body was pumped with blood forcing out the drug keeping her vampire and human half suppressed. When they put her in her ICU room they hand her heavily restrained in case she awoke in her beast form. Three strong Nurses carried Liam into Emma's room. They were worried that if she did lose control they needed Liam there to keep her calm.

Conrad felt something in her when he mentioned family. A sinking feeling swept over him. She doesn't want them anymore. He thought to himself keeping her close in the hug. "All right." He replied with a smile in his voice.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games