Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:26 pm
"Mm..~" Francis moaned, kissing her in return and wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her body on his own. "And you know all you 'ave to do ees take eet.~" He purred.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:33 pm
Lucia shivered and nodded moving her body against his to begin another round of passion.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:52 pm
Francis smiled back and nuzzled her cheek. "Remember when we deescussed cheeldren, darleeng? I just wanted to be safe, you know, een case zat was steel een zhe back of your mind." He rolled off of her and pulled her close. "I want my girl to graduate."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:01 pm
All the negative emotions that Lucia had just felt vanished and she gave a little noise holding him back. Her head on his heart listening to his beat a deep heavy blush on her cheeks. He was so wonderful. She just wanted to-

*knock, knock* "Luce? Francis? Are you two okay in there?" Her grandmother's voice called. "I heard screaming."

Lucia gasped the blush covering her whole face as embarrassment washed over her. "S-S-Si~!" She called after a few attempts at talking. "We're fine Nona! Just getting a bit of exercise in before lunch~!"

"Well it's passed lunch~! Do you want it or not?!" Tabitha called back.

"We do Nona, we'll be out soon." Luce said hugging Francis more. "Just give us twenty minutes."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:13 pm
Francis blushed lightly. "Oh Nona.." He said with an embarrassed sigh. She was so warm, and he didn't want to interrupt her heart therapy. "I love you so much."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:16 pm
Luce blushed a little more and smiled up at Francis. "I love you too. And we have twenty minutes before she comes back."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 pm
Francis petted her head softly. "I know, ma cher." She looked so happy to him, and it made him happy to know he was the cause. He kissed her cheek before he covered his mouth and coughed. That was different. He'd never been sick before, but she knew that. "Excusez moi, darleeng."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:33 pm
Luce sat up and frowned down at him. Her eyes showing worry. Maybe it was just a tickle in his throat? She touched his forehead and came to the conclusion that it was their recent endeavor that made him have a fever so would wait an hour to take it again. She leaned over to the cupboard and got some clothes for them. Well just pants for him and a nightie for her. She liked looking at his perfectly sculpted body move in jeans. It made her body heat. "Come let's get something to eat then I'll take your temperature again to make sure you're okay. I know, you're not sick, but I'd rather be safe than sorry." She kissed him deeply.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:55 am
Francis cupped her face in his hands and kissed her back deeply before taking the jeans and dressing himself, his slight fever making his movements slower thana normal. "Zat sounds good to me." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:01 am
Lucia watched him with worry. Her eyes picking up every moment as she slipped on her underwear and nightie. It could be anything. She just hoped he wasn't getting sick. She didn't know if it had to do with them doing it all the time but it certainly was strange since he didn't seem tired. Lucia got out of bed walked a few feet then looked in the mirror. She was walking funny. "Oh France!" She growled. "You got me Bow legged~!" She pouted at him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 am
Francis blinked, watching her. "You alright, mon cher?" He stood behind her and held her up straight momentarily, before turning her around and kissing her lips softly. "By zhe way, zat was fun, earlier. Eef eet so 'appens zhere ees someone een zhere soon, you can blame eet on me." He whispered before turning away and walking to the bathroom to clean his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:24 am
Lucia blushed more both embarrassed and a little frustrated. They coupled so hard that he disrupted her walking. She waddled to him and washed her face too. "After I graduate." She replied rubbing his behind with a little growl her bottom lip in her mouth. "Come my love, lunch time." She waddled out into the living room to the dining table with a grin.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:03 am
Francis chuckled at the way she walked, following behind at first, then stopping in the doorway to lean on a beam. He was more tired than he thought, but didn't want to show that. "You look like a duck, mon cherie~" He teased.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:08 am
Lucia gasped at his tease of her. "Oh you~" She grumbled. "It's your fault ya know right?" She pouted then noticed him all but embrace the door frame. "Mi amore?" Her grandparents looked up from their perspective books and frowned too. "Mi amore Ca va?" She asked waddling to him touching his face. "Oh you're burning up. Come back to bed Nona will make you a soup and Pa will fetch the nurse."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:18 am
Francis avoided their gazes, lowering his own to the floor. "I'm fine, darleeng. I don't need to be een bed." Despite knowing that it was best for him to be there, he didn't want to be looked down or pitied upon.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games