Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:58 pm
SubonicXP
Sub was now back in HQ, upon his return he immediately went down stairs to GRAY's server room and began to type away at the main console in the room. Freth and the others would get a message to meet him there, letting them know the floor was accessible right now.

Freth made her way down to the floor, Tristen close by. Tristen had the look of concern as he constantly glanced at Freth, seeing her worn out and pretty frustrated at this point. The fight at the Aquarium didn't go over well by any means with her to say the least.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:01 pm
SubonicXP
Sub was now back in HQ, upon his return he immediately went down stairs to GRAY's server room and began to type away at the main console in the room. Freth and the others would get a message to meet him there, letting them know the floor was accessible right now.
Amaranth had apparently returned to HQ at some point, of her own accord. Upon discovering who the unusual person was back there, she couldn't bring herself to do much else and felt she'd be in the way if she had stayed. She soon saw the message and made her way to where the server room was, quietly waiting for the rest.

It wouldn't be long before Sol and Cera had come over too, watching as Sub typed away.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:08 pm
"Toren never received the updated SNAG." Sub began to explain to those who entered the room, not even looking away from the screen to greet them. "On several occasions I attempted to give him a new SNAG and show him to our HQ here but he insisted on staying behind at Mt. Silver. He kept saying he was leaving to resume his badge run and didn't want to be bothered. Which strikes me as odd. If he really has betrayed us then why did he not want to know where we were locating to? And how come he didn't want the only way to stay in touch with us after the move? Yes, he did know about what we were doing only because I told him. He would stay in contact with me via e-mail through the PC system. We would meet up at a little cafe near Prism Tower to talk, him claiming he was in between gyms." Sub sighed.

"Either way, I've remotely bricked his old SNAG and have removed him from the network. Don't think he'll mind though, all his Pokemon were withdrawn months ago. The only information he has on us is what I've told him." He grunted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:10 pm
SubonicXP
"Either way, I've remotely bricked his old SNAG and have removed him from the network. Don't think he'll mind though, all his Pokemon were withdrawn months ago. The only information he has on us is what I've told him." He grunted.

"How long ago was it that you talked to him last before that fiasco at the Aquarium?" Freth asked Sub.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:16 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"How long ago was it that you talked to him last before that fiasco at the Aquarium?" Freth asked Sub.

"Last week, actually." Sub said in response to Freth, still not facing them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:21 pm
SubonicXP
"Toren never received the updated SNAG." Sub began to explain to those who entered the room, not even looking away from the screen to greet them. "On several occasions I attempted to give him a new SNAG and show him to our HQ here but he insisted on staying behind at Mt. Silver. He kept saying he was leaving to resume his badge run and didn't want to be bothered. Which strikes me as odd. If he really has betrayed us then why did he not want to know where we were locating to? And how come he didn't want the only way to stay in touch with us after the move? Yes, he did know about what we were doing only because I told him. He would stay in contact with me via e-mail through the PC system. We would meet up at a little cafe near Prism Tower to talk, him claiming he was in between gyms." Sub sighed.

"I have to wonder if maybe during that year, he had already made his decision, waiting until recently to make it clear to us," Sol spoke up, "At the same time, there may be more to it. Without knowledge of where we are, no way of contacting us, and limited contact otherwise, spying would be fairly difficult short of what he was already aware of. In any case, what was discussed with him last week, if anything?"

"Let me apologize..." Amaranth finally said, having been silent throughout everything Sub had said. "I didn't think he'd be someone we'd fight. I thought I'd be in the way, so I slipped away when I had a chance."

Cera hadn't said anything at first, and instead had opted to keep her mouth shut. That is, until Amaranth said what she said. "Ammy, quick lesson with our territory. Stuff like this can happen. Times might come where you're gonna have to fight someone you're close to, sometimes even knowing that the fight could mean someone dying for it. I was taught that one through a school of the hardest knocks I'll ever know of."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 pm
Emerging with his newer SNAG on and processing, Reno looked to the main screen before transmitting the photos that he had taken of Toren onto it. "Okay, what we have here are photos of that odd suit that Toren was wearing. It has chameleon capabilities, armored enough to take Freth's Ice Beam, and seemed to enhance his physical capabilities. Given the standard equipment seen on that thing, I vote we call it the Iron Suit." Reno informed his fellow Snagems, tapping at the old SNAG in his back pocket as he wondered if the proximity to the suit had picked up anything. Shaking his head of the thought, Reno looked to the computer before asking, "GRAY, think you can search for anything in the photos that might tell us more about the blasted thing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:28 pm
SubonicXP
"Last week, actually." Sub said in response to Freth, still not facing them.

Freth was trying to piece the story together, from what Toren was saying back at the Aquarium as well as what was told just now. If assuming all was said was true, Toren couldn't stick around the Snagems because it'd raise suspicion, if to anyone, then to perhaps Sub. But even then, even that in itself raised questions for Sub. Regardless, someone being used as a 'guinea pig' as he put it, Team Flare would have been needing the full attention of Toren. Though, such a project on Toren couldn't have been done over this past week alone, Freth figured. Then again, she wasn't anywhere near as versed in technology such as that. Either way, the E-mails and meetings was probably to keep Sub at ease if only for a little bit, until Toren made his big reveal.

Regardless, it seems that they got screwed from the get-go, because Sub didn't take the fact of Toren being the turncoat into any sort of account. He had no solid reason to. "So now what?" Freth asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:36 pm
Blizzard120

Freth was trying to piece the story together, from what Toren was saying back at the Aquarium as well as what was told just now. If assuming all was said was true, Toren couldn't stick around the Snagems because it'd raise suspicion, if to anyone, then to perhaps Sub. But even then, even that in itself raised questions for Sub. Regardless, someone being used as a 'guinea pig' as he put it, Team Flare would have been needing the full attention of Toren. Though, such a project on Toren couldn't have been done over this past week alone, Freth figured. Then again, she wasn't anywhere near as versed in technology such as that. Either way, the E-mails and meetings was probably to keep Sub at ease if only for a little bit, until Toren made his big reveal.

Regardless, it seems that they got screwed from the get-go, because Sub didn't take the fact of Toren being the turncoat into any sort of account. He had no solid reason to. "So now what?" Freth asked.

"Nothing out of the ordinary. Said he was up to four badges. Had caught a new Pokemon. Just idle chit chat." He said in response to Sol.

"GRAY can handle that." Sub said in reply to Reno. "I'll start analyzing the the suit from photographs." GRAY commented from a loudspeaker.

"We continue as planned. Toren's treachery is only a minor inconvenience. We got the Milotic into the ocean, yes? Mission accomplished. Now go relax." Someone might notice that Sub's tone of voice was off, it was obvious Toren's betrayal was affecting him, despite how he tried to play it off.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:40 pm
SubonicXP
"GRAY can handle that." Sub said in reply to Reno. "I'll start analyzing the the suit from photographs." GRAY commented from a loudspeaker.

"We continue as planned. Toren's treachery is only a minor inconvenience. We got the Milotic into the ocean, yes? Mission accomplished. Now go relax." Someone might notice that Sub's tone of voice was off, it was obvious Toren's betrayal was affecting him, despite how he tried to play it off.
"Sub, that tone's so fake that I'm not even gonna try to compare it to anything," Cera remarked, "I don't think it's as minor an inconvenience as you're claiming, at least.

"Hm. So nothing seemingly out of the ordinary..." Sol mused for a second, but he didn't have anywhere near enough to piece anything together. "Regardless, we'll want to keep on our guard. I doubt this will be the only encounter we have with Toren in this fashion."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:44 pm
Standing unmoving even as Sub attempted to get them to leave, Reno spoke up. "Not leaving. Not until you work it out."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:14 pm
Aile arrived back at HQ, rubbing her eyes. It's been a long day for her, and no doubt everyone else involved. She met up with everyone in the server room, listening to them talk, merely crossing her arms. "I still think we should plan around this idea, since he's at least able to predict our movements and actions. If that idea didn't already hit. Hm." Aile looked down, biting one of her fingernails.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:18 pm
SubonicXP
"Nothing out of the ordinary. Said he was up to four badges. Had caught a new Pokemon. Just idle chit chat." He said in response to Sol.

"Well, here is how I see it," Isaac said from where he leaned on the room's door frame, "We have three main courses of action." Holding out his right hand, he raised his index finger. "First, we need to find this Toren guy and throw him into one of HQ's cells. Major a** kicking may be required for this, and we might need to see about bringing in some of the legendary hybrids for this."

Raising his middle finger, he continued, "Second, we need to find the lab that constructed that suit of his. Given that he didn't use it for direct combat, I'd say that there is a good chance that it is still in the prototype phase of development, but that may not be the case for much longer. If Flare gets these suits into mass production then we might as well kiss this revolution goodbye."

Taking both hands and rubbing his face for a moment, Isaac took a deep breath; this next bit would not be easy for Sub to hear. Crossing his arms, he fixed his gaze on Sub. "Finally, we need to confirm if our assets outside of Lumiose HQ have been compromised. Any persons for whom we can not verify this must bee cut out of communication and treated as if they are potentially hostile."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm
Isaac Hawking

Taking both hands and rubbing his face for a moment, Isaac took a deep breath; this next bit would not be easy for Sub to hear. Crossing his arms, he fixed his gaze on Sub. "Finally, we need to confirm if our assets outside of Lumiose HQ have been compromised. Any persons for whom we can not verify this must bee cut out of communication and treated as if they are potentially hostile."

"Which there's no way of that happening anyhow. Darts is out of earshot now for...who knows how long. Blizzard is still looking for Tails and there's no telling when he'll show back up. God knows where Night is as well. And speaking of those last two, I highly doubt that they even know that we changed over to the new system for communications. I haven't heard the first thing out of Blizzard since after the change over, for one." Freth explained. "All of those in particular are as good as shafted until they actually show up."

"Even if we do manage to get them and on over here, there's no guarantee that taking Toren out will work. I landed a Frustration attack on Toren and, while yes he seemed to be sore, he still got up and had the gall to taunt me for it. Even if Blizzard for instance went at it with him, the fight is probably going to get bloody; that's providing that we weren't too late in shutting down whatever facility that made that suit. All of this is going to take time that we honestly don't have much if any time for." Freth said. Her roots at work for you.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:51 am
Blizzard120
"Which there's no way of that happening anyhow. Darts is out of earshot now for...who knows how long. Blizzard is still looking for Tails and there's no telling when he'll show back up. God knows where Night is as well. And speaking of those last two, I highly doubt that they even know that we changed over to the new system for communications. I haven't heard the first thing out of Blizzard since after the change over, for one." Freth explained. "All of those in particular are as good as shafted until they actually show up."

"Even if we do manage to get them and on over here, there's no guarantee that taking Toren out will work. I landed a Frustration attack on Toren and, while yes he seemed to be sore, he still got up and had the gall to taunt me for it. Even if Blizzard for instance went at it with him, the fight is probably going to get bloody; that's providing that we weren't too late in shutting down whatever facility that made that suit. All of this is going to take time that we honestly don't have much if any time for." Freth said. Her roots at work for you.

"I never said it was going to be easy, or that we had the manpower or the time to do all of those at the same time," Isaac said, turning to Freth. "Finding the lab that is producing those suits should be the priority. Flare having just the one of them is bad enough, we can't handle more. Although, I think it is likely that we will encounter Toren there, so we should be prepared to fight him again."

Shaking his head, Isaac continued, "We should send a message to Darts over the SNAG, and we could try to contact the legendary hybrids via a psychic message, but as you said, we don't have the time to do all this simultaneously."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games