Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:58 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded stroking the shell. "It's not one of those that can kill you right?" He asked frowning a bit. More excuse to hold her close to his body. Well it was harmless. Big predators of the sea he was fine with he could see them but these small ones he couldn't. He didn't want to embarrass himself by getting hit by a small thing. . . though he figured his reaction to the hermit crap thing might have made him a bit of a sissy. But he didn't mind. "You can laugh." He said. "I don't mind."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:15 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She tilted her head looking at him “Honey…we’re immortal. It’d take more than a sting or bite to kill either of us. That little thing though is given to children as pets. “ She said then looked at him and shook her head with a loft laugh “ For some one so far older and ‘wiser’ than I you have a lot of learning to do” She said thinking about his reaction to the baby gator and she chuckled.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:29 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded a little and kissed her cheek "Lucky I have an excellent teacher, who's also really good in bed." He added lowly. His hands went up and down her sides. He smiled a bit as he thought about it. "One thing you don't need to teach me is about the internet. I can navigate that really well." He smiled a bit more. "Same with the nookie,"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:50 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She laughed softly moving closer to him as she released the other shell into the water. “ You are giving me to much credit and there are always new things to learn in bed. “ She laughed then rubbed her nose against his before looking up at the sky wondering what time it was. She wasn’t sure, not that it really mattered.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:05 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade frowned softly stroking her belly. "I'm giving you all the credit you deserve." He whispered. "The new things for nookie we can learn together." He smiled and kissed her cheek and rubbed his nose back. "It's a little past midday my dear." He said then cupped her cheek and kissed her deeply. "Why do you wish to know? Are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:15 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She smiled softly then shrugged “ Just curious, the closer it gets to when schools let out the more people there will be on the beach.” She said then looked at some of the other people “ I’m alright right now, had a big breakfast. You know I did bring a beach ball if we wanted to get it out of my bag and inflate it. Could be fun” She said

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hard Rock Cafe, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Hmm I wonder" he replied in the same teasing tone she had when countering his reply with another question. As for the subject of food he chose to ignore her explanation that her race could eat far more then what she had ordered. He didn't mind footing the bill if she wanted to order more food but he knew she was right about not garnering more attention then necessary from the human public. Drawing anything unneeded always ended up going bad for Loreans. Hell it was because some Lorean tried to show off that the humans had myths and legends about them in the first place. It usually ended up bad for them in the end since Lorean's were punished severely when they exposed themselves to humanity.

Sure demons and those with non-human features that couldn't be hidden through normal means just played it off like they were extras in some movie being filmed. Most of the time it worked and humans stopped asking questions.

"Amusement parks? Like roller coasters and such?" He asked selectively ignoring the mention of a 'Kade' since it sounded like a male name and the part of him that seemed to be getting louder and more dominate didn't at all like the fact that she was talking about another male by name. Especially when it sounded like she was close to this particular male. As for the club, Adrien visibly cringed at that reminder. He had incidentally kidnapped her from her family and pack that night.

"Sorry about that. I was trying to aim for home, my home, but it seems I had Vegas on the mind so we ended up here instead of there"

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:24 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled and nodded. "That sounds like fun." He said picking her up and taking them back to shore setting her down at the foot of the blanket where their things were and kissed her. "We'll stop for lunch later. I'm having fun." He rubbed her back. "Oh, I have something to show you too but it can wait until we get to my place," He smirked. "It has a bigger shower. In case you're in the mood for nookie."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:39 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

She grinned at his ‘I wonder’ comment, but left it alone. She was hoping that he was meaning her attention. Her inner beast practically jumped for joy at the idea, but she didn’t externally show any reaction. Instead she sipped her drink leaning back in her seat comfortably. She looked around them and tilted her head at a mirror on the wall, that reflected the two of them. My…they did look like an odd pair. She tilted her head lightly, so that’s what everyone else saw.

“ Aye, and games, and junk food, sometimes music. Me brothers have gone a time or two with me, and me cousin, Kade, but it’s mostly just to humor me. As the bairn of the group, I usually get me way, an if I dun well, they forbid me from playin rugby. I quit tryin’ ta take Kade places though, he does nae do well in crowds” She said in a slightly amused tone. She really was the baby of the group, in age and size. Her brothers were around six foot six or so and Kade was six foot even, while she was only five foot eight.

She set her drink down and leaned forward to the table again in case anyone was listening “ I was a wonderin about that. Me family will nae take it well, will be a mess if they’ve called me uncle over it. Kade is the only one in NOLA though. They’ll be a lookin fer me I’m sure, but full moon isn’t far, they’ll have to pull back from a search. They know I can take care of me self, fought with all but Kade in the last ascension, twill be fine” She said unknowing of the mess she was really in with Adrien and that he was being hunted. She simply assumed he’d pissed off the wrong vampire that evening, not that he was being hunted for another reason.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mmmm, let's do that again.
OOC: In Neat Chat

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:39 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara reached up wrapping her arms around his neck as he took them to their items. She reached into her bag and dug around first pulling out a hair brush to run through her hair so it wouldn’t mat up like a dogs fur and then the deflated beach ball. Turning to sit down on the blanket she stretched out the beach ball “ Alright, if we get to hungry there are always vendors close by we could visit. You have something to show me hmm?” she said before blowing up the beach ball.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:54 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly and nodded. "Yes. I think you'll like it. But it won't be final unless you say yes." He kissed her cheek rubbing her back.

"Kade!!!" A familiar voice called. "Brother!" Humans tried to shush them so they didn't disturb the cuteness but obviously it wouldn't stop them.

Kade turned and frowned a little at them keeping her behind him. His eyes narrowed at the three Lykae wondering why they had arrived.

The three men grinned and tugged a clearly uncomfortable Kade to his feet. "Brother." They hugged him. "So this is the girl who's brought you out of your weird shell." One crouched near her and smiled.

"Hi I'm Ben." He said. The man had a few scars on his chest and shoulders like deep claw marks from before he froze. "We were told our fearless leader went to the Compound with his lady. Are you said lady who for some reason is with this mentally inept Lykae."

Kade turned to Ben his eyes shaded blue. He growled something in Gaelic which seemed to freak out Ben.

Ben moved back hands up. "Sorry, didn't know she's unmarked. Sorry. . ." He backed off quickly and returned to the other two. "You want to play with us?" The one named Ben asked with a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:10 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara had just finished blowing up the beach ball when she heard some one calling Kade’s name and she leaned around Kade to look. She watched the awkward exchange remaining silent until one of the three crouched near her and she simply sat holding the beach ball. “ I’m Clara. We did go to the compound yes…”

Before she could say more Kade had turned growly and blue eyed snapping in a foreign language at the Lykae speaking to her. She frowned eyes narrowing. “ Now…was that really necessary Kade?” She said slightly perturbed by his actions. She didn’t care if they were mated or joined at the hip. No snapping at people for talking to her.

She set the ball on the blanket beside her in the space Kade had previously been sitting and she climbed to her feet, and looked from the group to Kade “ I’m fine with it if Kade is. Be aware though already had shark sightings this morning. “ She said as she bent down and picked up the beach ball holding it in front of her.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:38 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sighed and apologised to the men who shrugged one with a knowing smirk.

"It's fine, brother I was the same with my woman." The slightly taller one explained. "You're unmarked he'll be a bit aggressive to us until you're marked. But I'm sure a harmless game is okay." He smiled at Kade. "Please Kade."

Kade sighed. "Well I did say before that I'd like to play with my family. . ." He mused smiling apologetic to her. "I'm sorry I growled before." He said to her kissing her cheek. "Let's go play with my cousins."

"So what's the game?" Ben asked smiling. "Just toss the ball around?" He continued.

Kade shrugged. "Whatever you guys wish, just, we need to be gentle, no tossing it far, humans are around and my Clara. . . My Clara is. . . uh. . ." He blushed darkly getting a shove from the third.

"You dog!" The third chuckled. "No wonder you're so protective." Ben turned to Clara.
"Congrats, no wonder he's agitated. It's official you are his mate. Though I wonder why he did this before marking you. . ."

Kade frowned at the men not liking their attitudes and their jabs at him. "I thought that we had decided to go play with the beach ball?" He seemed to be getting a bit uncomfortable but only Clara would notice having been around him so much more than the other's.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:57 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara tilted her head at Kade’s apology to her and the other Lykae, who were apparently family to him in someway. They must either breed like rabbits or give birth in litters she decided then frowned to herself at the ideas. “ So I’ve heard, he’s already been growling at humans…next it’ll be my food, eventually I’ll throttle him into a coma.” She said with a shrug, still holding the beach ball in front of her she looked to Kade as he spilled the beans on her being pregnant and she frowned.

“ It wasn’t intentional…trust me. Now he’ll have to deal with no full moons for some time, but regaurdless. I’m a pregnant not an invalid and not made of porcelain, and I’m only about a week along anyways.” she said down playing it all. She looked to Kade and then the ball, then the other men. “ Fair enough. Are we playing on the beach or in the water?” She asked as she threw the ball up in the air and caught it.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:21 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade frowned. "I know you're not." He said watching her throw the ball into the air and catching it. "And I won't growl at your food." He pouted a little.

Ben smiled a little watching them. "What about the water?" He suggested. He leaned forward. "Don't worry, we won't tell if you don't want us too." He smiled a little and gave a pat to the back of his friends. "Should I have your woman on my team Kade?" He asked chuckling when he got a growl in response. Ben chuckled and nodded. "Fine. Let's go play, we'll have to be gentle though miss Clara, your man is a bit of a skirt."

Kade flustered. "I am not! I can whoop your a** in any game!" He snapped back with a slight pout.

"Well then, next time we play rugby you have no choice but to play or forever be known as a skirt!" The taller one challenged. "Right Clara?" Surely if his woman pilled on he'd have no choice but to join in.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games