Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Xavier glared at the male who sat in front of him, but his glared did nothing but get the male to smiled.
"Oh c'mon my Lord, turn that frown upside down" the male said as he turned a dagger shaped letter opener, between his fingers.
"You did not have to come with me" Arion said as fixed his tie for the third time.
Infront of him the male smiled once more "Well, welly, well, Isnt our dear Lordy, nervous" the male taunted, getting a small growl from Arion, and chuckled at it.
"I fail to see why you had to come with me Leon" Arion complained once more, glaring at the guy as he crossed his legs at the knee, " I know my way around the city perfectly well, and I already said what I had too, about the company." Arion said as he got into the old, yet elegant car the was what they used as a limo, and it looked like something that belong in the Great Gatsby.
"Weeeeeelll... its been so long since the last time I saw our dear boss......look at me as your chauffeur" Leon said.
"You do look like one" Arion said, and then glared "but you cant be a chauffeur from a passenger seat" Arion said, "now get out" Arion said all but kicking him out.
As soon as he closed the door the car drove off.

Leon was left at the front entrance of the hotel, where Arion was staying at, and just stared in the direction the car drove off in.
How was he supposed to keep he promise to Bowen of looking after the boss, when he didnt even want him tagging along.

In the car, Arion looked out the window as the driver drove him to the restaurant, Leon was right, he was nervous, he crossed and uncrossed his legs, tapping one foot, then pulling and fixing his tie.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:26 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen was doing his best to pretend he was enjoying himself, in truth he felt sufficated in hi suit, and his hair tied back in a clean pony.

Era looked at Kamen she knew her nephew well enough that this wasnt what he wanted but he had made his decission she just wish she knew what else was eating him up.

"I'll be right back" Kamen said to his aunt as he headed for the refreshment table, he picked up a glass and took a sip, he looked at his reflection int he wine, and suddenly the image of Arion first kissing him in the kitchen after he had sipped some wine came to his mind he blinked then closed his eyes he shook his head and put his hand to it and groaned

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion looked outside the window as the drove buy. He still was not a big fan of the city. He much rather liked it from a distance. Up close.....it was to crowded for him, there was too much going on and it was loud.
And just as the thought crossed his mind a couple of honking cars could be heard, and the screeching of tires.
'My point exactly' he quietly said as a car stopped next to them at the crosslights, the thumping music could be heard through his closed windows and the music was somewhat annoying, cursing, profanities and insults....mostly towards women.....yeah...this was why he preferred the classical stuff, and why he was happy that the mansion did not have electricity.
As soon as they drove off again Arion looked out the window again, and thought of Kamen.

Why would Kamen sent him that invitation? If anything, Arion thought Kamen wouldnt want to see him again.... ever.
A sudden pain hit his chest at that thought, causing him to rub it with the heal of his palm. He kept his eyes closed, no matter what,Kamen was already on his mind.

Arion was a bit surprised at how fast they arrived at the restaurant. As the car came to a full stop, it took a couple of minutes, and the vale boy was already there opening the door.
Thanking the lad, Arion nodded and walked up to the restaurant entrance.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:16 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was still thinking about Arion when he felt a hand on his shoulder he looked behind him at his aunt who was giving him a look of concern.

"Who is she Kamen?"

"She?" Kamen siad with a blink of confusion.

"That look on your face Kamen, I have been around the block a time or two to know that that is a look of missing someone you care about." She put her hand down and folded her arms. "You were adament about refusing to agree to this marriage, you go missing for about four years and then suddenly you call and say you give in. You wouldnt have done that unless you found someone but got broken hearted."

Kamen blinked at this then he looked down, was that what this was? Him missing Arion was their truely something more to his thoughts then trying to make things right with Arion? After all he felt bad walking out on him without speaking to him directly, that was his reason for inviting Arion, he wanted to talk to him properly and clear the air. He looked back up and opened his mouth to speak but then stopped as he looked past his aunt over by the restraunts entrance, his eyes widened, their he was. "Arion..." he breathed, not realizing how much the sight of Arion made him feel, his heart sped up.

Era blinked at Kamen then looked where her nephew had been looking and noticed the new man enter the restraunt she blinked. "Who is this now?" she thought to herself.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion was actually waiting for someone to stop him or something, he recognized some of the people in the restaurant, and everyone here...they were all....well valuable....in their own terms.
But, no one approached him, as he looked to his left, and then to the right, he wondered it he was in the right restaurant.
Running his hand down his tie, he smoothed it down, the only actually splash of color he had on, his suit was black and white pinstripe, his shirt underneath, black and his tie, blood red, and just like Kamen, his hair had been pulled back in a neat ponytail.
He scanned the area, searching, until he saw Kamen, with a small mental curse he reminded himself to keep calm.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:36 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen gulpde then, trying to think on how best to approch this, how to approch Arion now that he was here he didn't know how to start.

Era looked at Kamen then back at the man, who was now looking...at Kamen, she blinked and looked between the two thinking, finally she looked at Kamen and patted his back. "Go on Kamen."

Kamen blinked then looked at his aunt then back at Arion again, he took a deep breath and then after handing his wine to Era he walked over to Arion, his heart thumping the entire time, it made him wonder why. Once right in frount of the man he held his hand out and smiled lightly. "Welcome Lord Arion, I'm glad you could make it."

Era watched Kamen she smiled a little then followed after and stood slightly behind him as he spoke to the man. "His name is Arion hugh?" she thought as she adjusted her glasses.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion watched Kamen walk towards him, and he then he had to look away when he felt that sudden pain in the center of his chest once more, his hand twitched with the urge to rub his chest, and had to slip his hand in his pocket.
Why had he come again?....As he looked around, that question banged around his head some more.

When Kamen stopped in front of him, and held out his hand, Arion looked at him again and accepted that hand, reaching forward and grabbing it.
But he shook his head "No, just Arion, will do" he corrected.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:57 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"If you insist" Kamen siad as he took his hand back from shaking it, after t hat he looked at Era. "Aunt Era when does the dinner start?"

Era adjusted her glasses and then folded her arms ad looked at her watch. "In about ten minutes."

"Great, I'm starving." He looked at Arion again, he was feeling a little better now that he had anothef familar face in the room. "I am glad you came Arion, although." he looked around then back at him. "Just you?"

Era continued to watch she blinked, Kamen seemed to be in higher spirits when he talked with this Arion, it made her wonder.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"The others knew I was coming to the city, but the assumed it was for business....well... Except for Leon..." he said, the way he said his name though, it would hint to him not liking the idea " I apologize for not bringing the others, I can see it would have made your day" he said, slipping his hands into his pockets once more in an attempt to fight the urge to place them on Kamens cheeks.
This seemed to be a bad idea, Kamen was getting married, and yet here he was, knowing how hard it was for him to stay away before, now it was a war between his mind and his body. He wanted to reach forward, to grab Kamen by the head and bring him against his lips. To kiss the ever loving breath out of him. But, he couldnt, it was not fair for him to do this, and he kept reminding himself that, in attempt to hide it, knowing that if he dwelled on the thoughts, his eyes would give it away.
Looking over Kamens shoulder at the woman behind him, Arion placed his hand over his chest and gave her a small bow "Madam" he greeted.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:16 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Ah well I'm glad your here at the very least." Kamen said watching Arion closely, he noticed the man had his hands in his pockets he wondered if he was having a hard time being in the room with him. It suddenly accord to Kamen how all this would affect Arion, he looked down thinking then looked back up and blinked when Arion bowed at his aunt.

Era raised her eyebrow at Arion then. "Just call me Era, that madam nonsence makes me feel old."

Kamen chuckled nerviously, age was a touchy subject for his aunt.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:22 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion chuckled at the reply, but bowed his head "Very well Era it is" he said and smiled a little, wondering how old she was. If she only that he was over three centuries old, he thought to himself.
Arion then looked back at Kamen, and spoke out loud, "Not to come off as rude, but why did you send me that invitation? " Arion asked

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:35 am
NuLova

Kamen blinked at Arion, he looked at him then looked down before looking back up. "To talk actually, but after the party" he bit his lip "do you...think you can wait that long?"

Era looked at Kamen and blinked then looked back at Arion.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:28 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

He thought about it for a minute, could he really be able to sit through this? To fake a smile and interact with other? Any other day he would have said no, but, he realized that this might be the last time he would see Kamen.
He decided to suck it up. Giving Kamen he nod he replied "Yes, I can wait" he hope it was true.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:39 am
NuLova

Kamen smiled "great" he said, truely happy to hear Arion say that.

Ther was a voice calling from across the room then "Kaaameeen!"

Kamen and Era looked that way Kamen blinked then he looked at Arion. ''I'll be right back" he said then headed over towards the source of the voice.

Era watched him as he headed off then she looked at Arion then back at Kamen. "This is the happyiest I've seen Kamen since he called me over two weeks ago." she said, wondering what reaction she would get from Arion.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion watched Kamen head off, his hands remained in his pockets. And even as Era spoke, he watched as Kamen walked away. He remained quiet after her comment, refusing to let hope sprout wings.
"I am assuming that it s because he finally found what he had wanted. " he said, though deep down what he really wanted was to be that cause of joy. But how could he be? Arion looked over at Era, only when he was sure, that they were blank of emotion.
" I do not see why he would be happiestvnow though, he once told me what he yearned for was to find a female that accepted him, someone to start a family with. I thought he would be happiest the moment he found her" he added in.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games