Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

уиєz | zαяιєℓ

Emotion
Single
With no one
$1000
Wearing
That actually tickles

❛I have always been afraid.. Always been pretending to follow you closely, always been pretending to sharpen my teeth, when the truth is, I am... scared to death just treading on your shadow.❜

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Once again, today, the angel is back at the beach, letting the wet sand seep through the gaps between her toes as she paced down the beach along the sea shore. "A blue moon.. huh?" she murmured, heterochromia eyes gazing past the horizon. She's been here since four in the morning to watch the sunrise but sadly she had fallen asleep. Sighing, her wings flew her to the deeper part of the sea and she "stood" on the water, toes twiddling about in midair, gently grazing across the wet surface.

It wasn't before long until she got back onto the shore. It's gotten late, hasn't it? Perhaps it's best to explore some other places for now. With that, she flew.

[Exit]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

OOC:
Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image
Zoexx Sorenxx

Why do I miss someone I never met?
With bated breath I lay.

With the sun threatening to touch the horizon line, the sky was painted into reds and golds which danced beautifully off of the water. The sands were still warm from the day, as she was pleased to discover, and they soothed the bottoms of her feet as she walked along the shore. With her black slip-on flip-sandals, dangling from her fingers, her eyes scanned the beach. Such open nature had no timeline and in her mortal eyes, it seemed to have no end at all. After all the coldness of these past few months, the generous warmth of the island offered great comfort and solace. In fact, it had been enough to give her reason to remove her sweater and tie it around herself. The sun was able to reach her, even here, and the touch warmed her skin. Yet the sensation was curious in and of itself. It felt as though she shook off frost and wandered into the beam of a large store's heat lamp. In a way, that was exactly what was going on.

After a while of listening to nature's sounds, and taking note of the music that echoed off of the water from some club that wasn't terribly far away, Zoe decided that she could best enjoy the sunset if she was stationary. She came to a stop by a collection of rocks and sat down on one of them. From here, she watched the sun slowly sink below the horizon, behind the water, and as it departed, it took with it the light and the warmth, slowly letting the sky and the ground fall into shadow. So, soon, would end another day.

In time enough, Zoe allowed herself to breathe again and she picked herself up once more. She didn't want to be on the beach when it got too dark. Curiosity led her on and she followed her hearing up the beach... Music was playing, and she was curious....

[Exit to: The Captain's Deck]

And all the poetry in the world finally makes sense to me.
Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.

Butterflies are flying and I just won't delay

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxx After a couple of sick days, Miyuki was finally able to go outside again. She had been stuck to her bed for a lot longer then she liked, though thankfully it had not been one of her longest ones. I suppose getting sick is what I get for lying and playing in the snow...even if it doesn't bother me. At least I am able to enjoy the cold air against my skin again and both see and hear the sounds of nature again...quiet walks along the beach are lovely...though I prefer the forest a bit more. Miyuki was walking slower then she normally would, fully enjoying being able to walk around outside again. She had heard it was a blue moon tonight, which was a bit rare, so she was quite excited to be able to not only watch the sunset but also see a beautiful moon.

Taking a moment, she looked around her and was quite surprised to find the beach fairly empty. Not that she minded. She preferred un-crowded areas and the ability to fully hear the sounds around her without interruption. Miyuki hummed quietly to herself as she started to make her way closer to the ocean. The waves making a splashing sound as they hit the now wet sand, coating it with shells. A light smile made its way to her face as she saw the amount of shells that were beginning to gather. Though not quite pleasant to walk on, she enjoyed collecting things to decorate her house with. With shells especially, there were quite some enchanting looking ones. For though they might seem ugly at first, when you clean the sand and dirt off, it could become like a jewel. Lost in her own thoughts now, she began looking for shells that she might not already have.

User Image

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Thoughtful [ Location ] Beach[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] I can't wait to watch the sunset...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ooc:AHAHA sorry it took so long. It literally took me 6 hours to make this. Cause I had to figure everything out.

Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

υкαℓєq σƒ тнє яινєя мιяяσя тяιвє
|| Mood: Relaxed || Thoughts: "It's warm here." || With: A whitehaired girl || Possession: $1000 || Clothes: Usual Attire [In photo] ||

XXXXXWhen Ukaleq arrived here on this strange place, the first spot she headed to was the beach. She was already homesick and wanted to go home as soon as possible. Though she couldn't. The only thing that was possible of her to go home was when she found herself a husband. A husband that was obviously suited for her and her tribe. Though that wasn't going to be possible. It would take her another lifetime before be able to find a husband for herself. She was only interested in females and desired only them. If only she wasn't born so different than the other woman in her village then maybe the task would have been easier for her. If only. Soon those thoughts disappeared when she reached the sandy beach.

XXXXXThe sand was warmer than the sand from home. It absorbed the great sun's rays and emitted the happiness from it. Ukaleq smiled and allowed her bare feet soak in it. It was a wonderful feeling. She danced lightly and carefully kicked the sand about, giggling all the while. Maybe it wasn't so bad to be away from home. This place seemed to be fun and- Oops!

XXXXXUkaleq had accidentally kicked sand at a female with white hair. She gasped as a response and quickly stopped her childish behavior. The female was most likely an old woman since old people had gray hair and she felt terribly bad. She had disrespected an elder and she had to apologize. It would have been rude and dishonorable if she didn't. The gods would cast down their wrath upon her due to her incompetence. She indeed did not want that to happen and especially with a poor, frail elder around. "-----------!" She apologized in her native tongue, unaware if the other spoke her language.

☆ [Out Of Charms: Ah tis fine~! biggrin ] ★

╔══════════════╗

User Image User Image User Image

╚══════════════╝

The_Little_Rabbit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxx Miyuki was happily lost in her own trail of thoughts, thoughrly checking each shell that caught her eye. To each sound the waves made as they splashed near her feet, she could feel her heart start to beat as one with it. It was like the waves and her heart were doing a harmony together. In the back of her mind she heard a giggle, but assumed it was herself as she was having a rather grand time. This thought washed away as she felt sand being kicked on her. Looking up with a slight startled look, her ruby eyes peered at the girl in front of her. A person! S-so that giggle wasn’t me…D-did I run into her? No….she was the one who kicked sand at me! But I don’t think it was on purpose…ah…should I apologize anyway? How do I act? She seems fairly tall...stay calm Yuki…just another human being.

xxxWhile Ukaleq seemed to gasp after kicking sand at her and her expression seemed to be that of feeling terrible for what she had done; Miyuki’s expressions were mixed between slight panic at not knowing what to do or say. Finally coming to a conclusion, she figured she should at least stand up and dust the sand off herself. Not understanding what the female had said, she would also give a small smile and a shake of her head. She then spoke softly,”I-I’m sorry…I-I should have been paying more attention. U-uhm…I’m not sure what you said…b-but…s-sand never hurt anyway. It washes o-off…u-uhm…” Miyuki tried her best not to stutter, but it was quite the failed attempt. She also wound up trailing off because she was trying to think of what to say next. Should I introduce myself? It’s a beach so people run into each other all the time…or well not normally for me because I try to come when it isn’t crowded…it would be rude to just continue on my way…right? But she might have been minding her own business as well… As she often did, she thought before she spoke. Though this also resulted into her slightly mumbling as well…a bad habit that she often didn’t notice, more so because she was so nervous.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Thoughtful [ Location ] Beach[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] I can't wait to watch the sunset...

ooc:I like your layout~ It's so simple and cute o3o. Also sorry for all the quotes. Still trying to figure the layout out :p

Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image

|| Mood: Relaxed || Thoughts: "What?" || With: A whitehaired girl || Possession: $1000 || Clothes: Usual Attire [In photo] ||

XXXXXUkaleq was really confused with the woman's words and it wasn't because of the woman's funny words. It was how youthful the woman sounded. She tilted her head, conveying her bewilderment. Was she not at all an elder? Was she a child that somehow grew old through hair? She scanned the woman some more from head to toe, trying to wrap her head around this strange... Person. Then a sensible thought popped into her head.

XXXXX"----? --------------?" In other words, she asked if the woman was a spirit. A spirit sent to help guide her through the task she must do to go home and help guide her tribe. It was the only thing that made sense to her. After all spirits came in different shapes and sizes with all sorts of colors. They all preferred to look whatever they wanted to since they could. Not at all like humans! That's what made those beautiful spirits different from humans after all. Though...

XXXXXThe woman didn't have a spirit aura like the other spirits... Was she perhaps something else? Oh she didn't dare ask! If she did, then the spirit would have angered and brought a curse on Ukaleq. She could not have such a poor start on her task and thus her task would never be completed. Ukaleq could not bear to do that. It would have brought shame upon her tribe. How could she ever do that? It was simply unforgivable.

☆ [Out Of Charms: Haha thankie thankie~! I was worried that it would too simple. xD And it's coolio. Quote all ya need to~! :3] ★

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The_Little_Rabbit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:24 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxx Miyuki glanced up every now and then from the shell she was so intently inspecting. Though it wasn’t because she was extremely interested in this particular shell. It was because she was immensely nervous. The look on the female’s face in front of her held that of confusion. Was it something I said? Or lack of saying…Can she not understand what I am saying? Oh dear…I wish I knew the language she was speaking. Maybe I can ask…there has to be a way to find out. A way to communicate. Plus learning a new language is always fun. Ah but what is she thinking…is she disgusted by how I look? I mean I’m used to that…It isn’t everyday one sees an albino. Or maybe she doesn’t know that I am one. From her language she is not from around here. Well that and her clothes. Perhaps she is not used to seeing other people? Or maybe gets nervous from them like I do…I could just ask her this but what if it seems rude. Poor Miyuki, always overthinking things and worrying at times like this. Her figure not moving an inch, though maybe slightly shaking a bit from how nervous she was getting while the woman in front of her scanned her from head to toe. She then blinked, looking up with slightly wider eyes now as the female spoke again.

xxxxThis time when the girl spoke, Miyuki was able to get some sort of sense of what she had said, though still not really understanding it. She picked up spirit, though that was about it. Miyuki didn’t sense any malice coming from the female, only confusion and maybe a bit of curiosity. This was a bit new for Miyuki as well. Nobody had thought of her as that before. This also let her on that the girl in front of her was definitely not from around any places she knew of. This made Miyuki even more curious herself. Speaking up again ever so softly, she tried to make more eye contact with the woman this time instead of addressing the ever so interesting shell in her hand. ”I-I’m human…U-uhm…what they call an albino…er…can you understand me? I-I am not sure what language you are speaking…Ah…I’m not from here either…” A pause…Miyuki mentally face-palming. Of course she nor I are from here. I don’t think anyone is from this actual island. That was stupid to say. I hope I’m not being rude. How could I ask if she understood me. But maybe she is wondering the same thing? This would be so much easier if I knew what to say…I just need to remain calm. She doesn’t seem like she would hurt me or anything. Just two people on a beach…Enjoying the beach…Nature…I wonder why she was on the beach in the first place. She seemed to be having a good time. That would be good to ask right? Yea…

xxxxAfter an awkwardly long pause she spoke up again, well if a whisper could be considered speaking up. ”S-so…do you like the beach?” How much more awkward could I be…she wouldn’t be here if she didn’t like the beach right. But it’s a start…everything will be fine. Maybe we’ll wind up understanding each other and I’ll make a friend. Yea…positive thoughts! She’s pretty though as well…I wonder what her clothes are made of…- Off went Miyuki’s thoughts, all jumbled together. Jumping from one thought to the next as she looked back and forth from the shell to the female.

User Image

ooc:Giiiirl Orca seems amazing o3o. Your characters in general are so unique and awesome. I’m so jealous haha.

No! It's not too simple at all. It's creative and goes together well.
Also I hope my writing content is alright. I'm just getting back into rp. o3o

Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:06 am
User Image

|| Mood: Neutral || Thoughts: "?" || With: A whitehaired girl || Possession: $1000 || Clothes: Usual Attire [In photo] ||

XXXXXUkaleq's mind scurried to pick up at this strange language and pull them together in order to make sense. It would take her hours to figure out the language but at least her mind was at work. That's what really counted other than just trying to poke around with made up words. Nothing would be done if that happened. Seriously nothing would be. The two would continue to be swimming in the whirlpools of translation loss. It would eventually become a messy conversation then end with a bitter relationship between the two. That was definitely something she could not do so early in her task. She must make a friend first then enemies later just like how her father taught her. The corners of her lip lifted at the thought. Tis was a nice thought... However she shouldn't linger too long in them for she had to understand the female in front of her.

XXXXXAll she could really understand from the female's stuttering was the something about the beach. She looked around them and looked more confused than ever. What about the beach? Was there something that the Spirit wanted from Ukaleq? Her ombre brown eyes trailed over to the shell the Spirit held. Ukaleq pointed at the shell and smiled. "--------?" "Do you want shells, my Spirit?" She asked the Spirit. It made sense that the Spirit did! Why, what else would the Spirit ask of Ukaleq? Maybe asking about how Ukaleq liked the beach? Ukaleq mentally scoffed at the idea. No way would the Spirit ask such a mundane question. It was obvious that she liked the beach. After all, Spirits knew everything.

XXXXXUkaleq glanced around to search for a sea shell and found one a couple of feet away, reflecting off the sun's rays. She spun about and rushed over to dig it out of the wet sand. It was a little easier than she suspected due to the warm sand. Back home the sand was colder and harder but she wasn't exactly complaining about the sand that was in her hands now. The Native woman clawed out the seashell, smiling in triumphant. It was a brilliant soft, cloud colored shell that looked like a polished drill or perhaps a spear. She wasn't quite sure how she would describe it but it was pretty and shiny.

XXXXXThe Shaman ran on back to the Spirit and happily presented the shiny shell. "------! ------?" "Here is your seashell! Do you like?" She asked smiling brightly. Oh she hoped that the Spirit loved it.

☆ [Out Of Charms: Awww thanks, man! biggrin I tried my best to make them kinda stand out. Tryin' to expand my horizons on characters. :3 But I do like your Miyuki. Even though she doesn't like bullies, I wanna bully her for a bit. *w* Mwahahaha! And your writing content is lovely~! I like it very much.] ★

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The_Little_Rabbit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxx
Miyuki could tell how much they were both struggling to understand each other. Her overthinking, didn’t really help the situation that was at hand either. She figured there had to be some way they could understand each other. A way for her to learn the female’s language, even if only a little or the other way around. All she really needed to know was the name of the language. Then she would go to the library and hunt books down about the language and place where the female was from. That would answer some of the other questions that had raised in her mind. From the looks of the other girl’s face, she hadn’t understood almost a word of what Miyuki had said. Something that she wasn’t sure to be happy about or not.

xxxxIt was clear that something had to be done…but what…what could she do? This was not a situation Miyuki was used to at all. Glancing up once more, she saw the female’s eyes drift down to the shell in her hand before pointing and smiling at it. Miyuki’s expression was slightly blank, not understanding a word to what the female said, but decided to at least take a small guess. I mean she smiled after all and pointed to the shell. Perhaps she likes my shell. Does she want it? Or maybe she is asking if I like shells? Or maybe she is saying she likes shells as well…to try and start a conversation…I have no idea… Before Miyuki could utter out any sort of reply, she saw the female glancing around the beach. Even as Miyuki went to open her mouth, the female in front of her spun about and rushed to dig something out of the sand. Miyuki’s expression grew even more confused, her eyes shining with a curious light. In a quiet voice, ”I should really ask her name….” A thought that just crossed her mind while watching the female dig whatever it was out of the sand. To her surprise, upon closer look, Miyuki saw that the object the woman had dug out was a shell!

xxxxTrying not to shy away as the girl ran back to her, shell in hand as habit to anything running at her; Miyuki instead took the shell that was presented to her. A delighted expression and bright smile appearing on her face. She was overjoyed. This shell was absolutely extraordinary. Though she was not sure exactly to what the female had said, she was sure it was something along the lines of asking her what she thought of the shell. Speaking up while inspecting the shell some more, her tone was clear without a stutter this time. ”Such an enchanting shell! Can you imagine what creature might have lived in it! A snail…or maybe a hermit! The shape is so unique…you know if you hold these types to your ear you can hear the voices of the ocean! Hear…listen!” A bit shyly she held the shell to the girl’s ear, wanting her to experience the joy she often felt when hearing the different sounds shells made when you held them to your ear. She then spoke again, this time keeping eye contact with her. ”Uhm…I’m Miyuki. What’s your name?” She knew that the woman might not understand much of what she was saying, but she hoped the girl would at least get the idea of what was said.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Intrigued [ Location ] Beach[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] Maybe I should give her a shell back..

ooc:Haha it's okay. She is quite easy to want to bully so go ahead :p. Also thank you! I'm a bit insecure about it, but I try my best to have it make sense and everything. Anyway how are you? Sorry to hear about your other acc! surprised
GeeHearts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image

|| Mood: Neutral || Thoughts: "Her tongue is strange." || With: A whitehaired girl || Possession: $1000 || Clothes: Usual Attire [In photo] ||

XXXXXThe moment Ukaleq saw the Spirit's smile and eyes brighten, she knew that she had satisfied the being. In cases like this, she would have bowed her head in respect and chant a shaman blessing to honor the Spirit. It was traditional to do so but it seemed like it was different here on this strange island. Instead the Spirit continued to speak her in strange tongue and suddenly brought the shell to Ukaleq's ear. Strange indeed! No spirit had been so generous as to offer such intimate knowledge to a shaman before. Was the Spirit so happy that it was willing to touch her? Oh the question was delightful to think about! She had never felt so much pride and honor swell in her chest before by a Spirit's grace. What beloved and tightly sealed secret was she to hear from the very wise Spirit?

XXXXXUkaleq took a moment to listen into the shell and was at first confused. She could not hear anything. It was the sound of nothing. There was no voice. no call, and no ringing. It was silent. She glanced down at the Spirit and questioned her with Ukaleq's eyes. What was she to hear that the Spirit was so eager to have her listen to? All she heard was nothing and since there was nothing, it was somewhat wasted time. However Ukaleq could not give up! The Spirit had finally stopped it's strange stuttering tongue and firmly stamped her voice on Ukaleq's ear. Ukaleq was determined to hear whatever the Spirit wished for her one way or another. All she had to do was to stand there and patiently listen to the shell- Wait, what? The Spirit spoke to her and said a funny word.

XXXXX"Mi...Miyuki?" Ukaleq sounded out with confusion swirling on her face. What was 'Miyuki' and why did it sound so familiar? It took her a few moments to discover that it was all too simple. Ukaleq nodded in recognition. "Milk!" She replied strongly. The Spirit was named, "Milk." That made sense. She was the spirit of milk such as the milk from the big beefy animals and horned devils from her land. Though the animals were scary looking, they were very docile and brought her village good drinks. In fact she found out about the name from outsiders who traded their blankets for the tribe's milk. She was sure glad that they did too or else the Spirit would have been upset to find out that Ukaleq did not know their name. Speaking of names, Ukaleq did not introduce herself. Even if Spirits knew everything it was still considered rude not to introduce herself.

XXXXX
"Ukaleq." She smiled proudly, pointing at herself. "-------- Ukaleq, Milk -----. -------------------!" 'My name is Ukaleq, Milk Spirit. I am deeply happy to have met you so far away from my homeland.'

☆ [Out Of Charms: Muahaha yessss yesss yesss! And I'm doing aight. My previous account is probs okay but didn't wanna risk it.] ★

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The_Little_Rabbit

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

『 Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel

If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.'

User Image

Ynez turned around to face Orca as they stopped at the beach. Her fingers quivered greatly at the sight of him.

Is he going to be alright?

She had better hurry.

She opened the car door, hooking his arm around her neck as her right hand reached for his waist. Her wings had tore through her coat and flapped in the air as she tried to keep them both on their feet. Ah, Zariel's the one with more stamina-

"I'll explain later but let's get you into the sea first-" she struggled. Just a few more steps away and..

'Splash' they had both fell into the water. Her eyes quicklt drift towards the man, wondering how he's doing. He's alright, isn't he? He's still alive?

"H-hey.. are you alright? We're here, you're soaked in salt water." she shook him gently, faint light glowing from her palm as her healing magic took place. She was tired and her eyes were closing but there's no way she can fall asleep in the water. Ir's freezing right now.

I Feel: (( Worn out, Worried ))
I Think: (( Black woman.. huh? ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Orca ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

Name

Name

GeeHearts

Name

Name

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:17 am
User Image

User Image

xxxx
Miyuki thought they were making some progress as the other female seemed to understand some of what she had said. Though appearing to seem confused when she held the shell to her ear. This puzzled Miyuki. Can’t she hear the sounds? I thought everyone could…because of the frequencies you hear something different each time…I wish we understood each other…then I could explain! Miyuki was a bit disappointed that the female couldn’t hear the sounds from the shell and figured she would somehow find a way so that she could. Right now though she was simply delighted when the female repeated her name back to her. Even if there was confusion to her face.

xxxWith a delighted expression she nodded. ”Y-Yes! Miyuki! My name! What is yours?” Though, her brief feeling of victory and delight crashed when the girl in front of her then said milk. Was she making fun of her name? She had said it so strongly and confidently as well. To say in the least, Miyuki was quite flabbergasted. W-what on earth could she be thinking about to say milk for my name? She had gotten it right the first time. I can only imagine what is going on inside her head…I never thought I would even run into another person who didn’t know the language. I feel kind of disappointed in myself…but no matter! If I can find out her name then we can go from there!

xxxShaking her head of the thoughts that came about, she managed to catch the female proudly pointing to herself and saying an odd word. Ukaleq…ah! That must be her name. But the milk thing again…if only I knew what she was saying… Miyuki really was at a loss, and it was making her slightly more nervous then she had been earlier. ”Ukaleq….it..it’s pretty…uhm..Where are you from? I-I’m uh from….Scottland…” After saying that a bit slowly, she shuffled a bit nervously. She didn’t want to make the other female feel stupid or anything but she couldn’t figure out a way to understand each other at the moment. She also didn’t like to mention her past if she could avoid it.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Intrigued [ Location ] Beach[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] M-MILK?!..

ooc:*pouts* My layout chaaaanged....I don't understaaaand haha. FIXED IT
GeeHearts

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:09 am
"I'm not here."

ʘяςα Ͼσяяαℓ
|| Mood: Fresh || Thoughts: "Alive." || With: White Zariel The Suspicious and two other women || Possession: ??? || Clothes: None ||

"I'm not here either."

XXXXXBefore the splashing incident, Orca could remember muffled words and someone holding him again. Everything seemed so clouded and confusing yet it was right in front of him. He couldn't help it. His mind kept going into reality and then back out. Who knew what was actually happening? That was then he was zapped back to life.

XXXXXThe great ocean water rejuvenated his body and were happily being soaked in through his gills. His legs were quickly conjoined and morphed into his spectacular sapphire tail as if by magic. His tail happily dipped in and swished about like a child. He felt like he could breathe again and he was glad that he could. He took handful cups of water and splashed it onto his chest where his gills became visible. The sound his gills made was almost eerie because they made a suction sound that was similar when one was slurping up water from a straw. It didn't matter to Orca though because he never really thought it was strange. Then he felt a stranger's hand on him.

XXXXXOrca looked up from his rejuvenated body and to the White Zariel he remembered seeing earlier. He tilted his head in confusion and allowed his eyes to wander to her hand. It was shaking and it wasn't because she was trying to wake him up. "Are you cold, Being?"

♆[OOC: Oh mai lawwddd! Dx How am I gonna get two of my characters to interact without screwin' up? Hmmmm...]♆

User Image
"I'm right here."

Lyeisander

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:25 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

『 Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel

If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.'

User Image

She let out a sigh of relief almost instantly the moment Orca seemed to heal properly. A faint chuckle escaped her lips at the sight and her wings flapped a couple of times behind her before it started to fade away. With the two holes on the back of her coat, she supposed it's time for her to find a new one. Her gaze drifted back towards the Oceanian who seemed satisfied with his surroundings, "Are you alright now? What are you exactly..?" she asked, her voice quivering in the process. It was mid autumn and it was cold, no one could blame her for her uncontrollable stuttering. She nodded her head, "Yes. Unfortunately, I am and.. I'm sorry if I had startled you from earlier. My name is Ynez and the person you called the "Black Woman" just now was Zariel. She's.. a part of me. We both share the same body, you see. I'm an angel whereas her, the devil. But we absolutely mean no harm to you, honest! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding-" she desperately explained, fearing that he might harbor hatred towards her. The bandage around her eye were wet and before she could keep it back in place, it had fallen off of her face, revealing the crimson iris she's been desperately hiding.

Her hands shot up to her face and she quickly backed away. Many have feared her for having different coloured eyes and she feared that this fellow oceanian might fear her, too. "Don't look at me- Don't- It looks horrid-" She cried out with her face buried into her knees, afraid to make eye contact with her fellow companion.

I Feel: (( Worn out, Fearful ))
I Think: (( How did this happen- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Orca ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC: Huehuehue I understand the struggle no worries ;v ;

Name

Name

GeeHearts

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:44 am
User Image

|| Mood: Neutral || Thoughts: "Ohhhh..." || With: A whitehaired girl || Possession: $1000 || Clothes: Usual Attire [In photo] ||

XXXXXUkaleq could see that the Spirit was nervous but nervous of what? She tilted her head once again in confusion. Did she not understand her words? They were simple words and all the Spirits should have known them... Unless she came from a far away part of the Spirit world. That idea made sense. It would explain her strange choice of clothing or having any clothing at all. Why else would a Spirit have clothes?

XXXXX"Scotland?" Ukaleq asked, unsure why the Spirit said the name. She knew it was a place but why would the Spirit be talking about Scotland? In fact, Spirits shouldn't even know what Scotland was. They were free bodies that floated about giving knowledge to whoever desire their words. They did not care where they were and just wandered about. Hence why it was so strange that the Spirit would- Oh no... The Spirit wasn't a Spirit. She was a person.

XXXXXUkaleq mentally face palmed herself and asked, "English?" It was probably a surprised for the woman to find out that Ukaleq spoke English from the very beginning. It was alright to think so. Ukaleq was never really good at listening and was really stubborn into thinking that everyone spoke her Native language. It had taken her father years to teach his daughter how to speak in English before she learned that she needed it to survive. She never really did like learning things she thought was a waste of time.

☆ [Out Of Charms:] ★

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The_Little_Rabbit

Lyeisander

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games