Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:31 am
empress dee

BogardAndy

"Yes, Lemnear, that was a beautiful wedding. Not as fancy as mine was with Raditz, but still, fancy enough. Shaking the building did provide a bit of drama though, ha ha ha."

(Insert Anime Style Sweatdrop)... Lemnear just hides her face. emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:31 pm
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

BogardAndy

"Yes, Lemnear, that was a beautiful wedding. Not as fancy as mine was with Raditz, but still, fancy enough. Shaking the building did provide a bit of drama though, ha ha ha."

(Insert Anime Style Sweatdrop)... Lemnear just hides her face. emotion_sweatdrop

Mai smiled, "Someone is shy today. Anyway, I am so looking forward to the gift opening. You think Dee will do the song as always?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:54 am
empress dee
Dee then announced, "Then by the powers invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Now go for it, Rock, kiss her to seal the deal."

Rock did just that and in a rather stylish fashion too. Mai had only wished that her wedding to Iori was as glamourous. Shrugging, Mai got up and with the babies in her arms, headed to the lounge for the opening of presents was next. For in case anyone had forgotten, it was still Christmas Day.

The rest of the guests filed out and followed Mai, as was tradition. Guests left first instead of the bride and groom. Once everyone had arrived in the lounge, Rock took Jinxi by the hand and said, "Shall we?"

Jinxi nodded, excited to see what gifts were to be presented. She had had such fun with Trixi coming up with ideas for their hosts, even though she was sure they'd be underwhelmed by the trinkets they'd made. It was definitely going to be a "thought that counts" kind of thing for her. Maybe next year she'd have more resources and a better idea of what to expect.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:36 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee then announced, "Then by the powers invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Now go for it, Rock, kiss her to seal the deal."

Rock did just that and in a rather stylish fashion too. Mai had only wished that her wedding to Iori was as glamourous. Shrugging, Mai got up and with the babies in her arms, headed to the lounge for the opening of presents was next. For in case anyone had forgotten, it was still Christmas Day.

The rest of the guests filed out and followed Mai, as was tradition. Guests left first instead of the bride and groom. Once everyone had arrived in the lounge, Rock took Jinxi by the hand and said, "Shall we?"

Jinxi nodded, excited to see what gifts were to be presented. She had had such fun with Trixi coming up with ideas for their hosts, even though she was sure they'd be underwhelmed by the trinkets they'd made. It was definitely going to be a "thought that counts" kind of thing for her. Maybe next year she'd have more resources and a better idea of what to expect.

As was tradition, Dee sang the 12 days of Christmas parody version and allowing for each item in the tree to be given relating to the song. The car went to Rock as it was his favorite kind; a mustang.

The Maytag washers were being used for the dirty napkins and towels, and they belonged to Iori and Mai.

The three gigantic keyboards went to Trixi, to Andy, and to Sakura Haruno. Sakura loved the keyboard she got.

The 4 Nintendo game cubes went to 4 of William's kids. The legendary Rock stars just played the song using the house instruments. The 6 steamrolled slippers went into the washers to get a bit more volumous. The 7 swinging hipsters retired to one of the upstairs rooms for an orgy. The 8 elven movies went to another 8 of William's kids. The 9 naked nannies went into the ladies room to get dressed. The 10 tiny turkeys were already gone thanks to dinner. And then the 11 wrap filled trash bags were going to be used in a game for the rest of the presents.

Rock was assigned gift giving duty since he got this year's car as was the rule. The one that gets the car gets to hand out the gifts to everyone. And everyone did receive their own tiny mountain of gifts.

Asking Jinxi, Rock said, "So, do you like the gifts so far? This is how its like every year. Each year someone gets a car, and each year that person hands out the gifts. The only thing different this year, or things different was that Mai had twins and I got married."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:39 pm
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

BogardAndy

"Aww, don't be shy, my sweet daughter. See? There are gifts here for you too. I see someone had a psychic sense that you'd be here today. Let's see....from...Terry? Ha ha, figures my brother would know."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:57 am
empress dee

BogardAndy

"Aww, don't be shy, my sweet daughter. See? There are gifts here for you too. I see someone had a psychic sense that you'd be here today. Let's see....from...Terry? Ha ha, figures my brother would know."

Lemnear smiled and showed her face when the name 'Terry' was said, like... she knew that was the person that helped her mother to the bedroom while she was still within the tummy.  

-o0DNA0o-

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:15 am
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

BogardAndy

Lemnear smiled and showed her face when the name 'Terry' was said, like... she knew that was the person that helped her mother to the bedroom while she was still within the tummy.

Terry looked over at Lemnear, a piece of cake being shoveled into his mouth at the same time. Once he finished the piece of cake, he wandered over to Lemnear and pat her gently on the head. "You're welcome for the gifts, little one. Now if you will excuse me, I gotta use the men's room."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:08 pm
Trixi and Jinxi had worked together to make some jewelry from wire and the gems from the mines, colors picked for each recipient with care for their personality and wardrobe.

Jinxi assured Rock that the gifts were amazing. Trixi was a touch overwhelmed by the lavish offerings, but that didn't slow her down in admiring them and trying them out!

(sorry - may give more detail later)  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:21 pm
JoyRose
Trixi and Jinxi had worked together to make some jewelry from wire and the gems from the mines, colors picked for each recipient with care for their personality and wardrobe.

Jinxi assured Rock that the gifts were amazing. Trixi was a touch overwhelmed by the lavish offerings, but that didn't slow her down in admiring them and trying them out!

(I am sure you will)

Rock placed his new watch that Trixi made from one of the gold ores and some of the wire on his wrist and smiled, "A gift from the heart. The best gifts are handmade."

The gift that Jinxi made, unfortunately didn't fit for its intention, so he improvised and used it as a decorative pin. The rubies and emeralds glistened against his dark green blazer. He felt warmer inside due to the rubies' effect as the emeralds allowed him to breathe better as emeralds give off oxygen naturally just like a plant. He placed the giant golden banana sword that Trixi made for him in the back seat of his new car, peel on of course.

Rock then whispered to Jinxi, "Once the party is over, you know that its a honeymoon for us and I am taking you to Harvest Gardens for it specifically Forget me not valley."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:17 am
empress dee
JoyRose

(I am sure you will)

Rock placed his new watch that Trixi made from one of the gold ores and some of the wire on his wrist and smiled, "A gift from the heart. The best gifts are handmade."

The gift that Jinxi made, unfortunately didn't fit for its intention, so he improvised and used it as a decorative pin. The rubies and emeralds glistened against his dark green blazer. He felt warmer inside due to the rubies' effect as the emeralds allowed him to breathe better as emeralds give off oxygen naturally just like a plant. He placed the giant golden banana sword that Trixi made for him in the back seat of his new car, peel on of course.

Rock then whispered to Jinxi, "Once the party is over, you know that its a honeymoon for us and I am taking you to Harvest Gardens for it specifically Forget me not valley."

Jinxi was admiring her lovely wedding band when he began whispering, and a slow smile grew as he spoke. She didn't know about the places he mentioned, but they sounded lovely, and in any case she'd be with him, which was something she looked forward to a lot these days. Then she looked up at him in slight concern and asked, "What about Trixi? Where will she stay? What will she do while we're gone? How long will we be gone?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:43 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

(I am sure you will)

Jinxi was admiring her lovely wedding band when he began whispering, and a slow smile grew as he spoke. She didn't know about the places he mentioned, but they sounded lovely, and in any case she'd be with him, which was something she looked forward to a lot these days. Then she looked up at him in slight concern and asked, "What about Trixi? Where will she stay? What will she do while we're gone? How long will we be gone?"

"Trixi will be staying here, but have no worries. She will have plenty of fun after all, there are tons of things to do around here. Don't forget my mom and dad will both be around and I am sure she can think of tons of curious things to do. Like...spy on Andy every once in a while or....putting a banana cream pie under Joe's pillow before he goes to bed...or...she could serve customers in the lounge if she wants. She could play in the arcades. She could work out in the gym. She could really do a lot. And I am sure Mom will invite her to go places with her to help her on her research. Mom loves exploring and its no fun alone so she will likely take Trixi along for the company. As for how long we will be gone, likely a week. Forget me not valley is peaceful, but there are things we can do there that will help you decide on whether we live there or not come time to decide that. Its the first place I wanted to show you for possible settling places. Anywhere else would not be a honeymoon...it'd be just awful."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:37 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

(I am sure you will)

"Trixi will be staying here, but have no worries. She will have plenty of fun after all, there are tons of things to do around here. Don't forget my mom and dad will both be around and I am sure she can think of tons of curious things to do. Like...spy on Andy every once in a while or....putting a banana cream pie under Joe's pillow before he goes to bed...or...she could serve customers in the lounge if she wants. She could play in the arcades. She could work out in the gym. She could really do a lot. And I am sure Mom will invite her to go places with her to help her on her research. Mom loves exploring and its no fun alone so she will likely take Trixi along for the company. As for how long we will be gone, likely a week. Forget me not valley is peaceful, but there are things we can do there that will help you decide on whether we live there or not come time to decide that. Its the first place I wanted to show you for possible settling places. Anywhere else would not be a honeymoon...it'd be just awful."

Jinxi looked a bit startled at that last sentence. "You'd want to settle somewhere 'just awful'?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:20 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

(I am sure you will)

Jinxi looked a bit startled at that last sentence. "You'd want to settle somewhere 'just awful'?"

"You obviously did not hear me right. I said that anywhere but Forget me not valley for a honeymoon would be awful. Deciding on where to live...that's an adventure and a half we will have."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:56 am
empress dee
"You obviously did not hear me right. I said that anywhere but Forget me not valley for a honeymoon would be awful. Deciding on where to live...that's an adventure and a half we will have."

Jinxi shrugged. "I dunno - we've already seen some lovely places here. But I'm looking forward to Forget-Me-Not Valley for sure!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:13 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi shrugged. "I dunno - we've already seen some lovely places here. But I'm looking forward to Forget-Me-Not Valley for sure!"

"This galaxy has a lot more than what you think. I mean, just take a good look around you. We have a mansion full of people and these people all of them save for me, Mai, Mom and dad, they all come from different worlds. Heck, my grandma and grandpa aren't even from this galaxy and they made it all the way here. Oh sure their forms have changed, but that's what happens when you travel that far."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games