Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene nodded, and was happy that Avery was already calling her a friend. Mel didn't actually have an friends, she had no idea how to make them, she had trouble communicating and everything. The closest she got to friends were a witch and a woman she met while clothes shopping.

Lelwani looked up at her, shaking her head. The bird let out a small chirp as if you correct Avery and tell her that she was a female bird though it was understandable, most people could not tell at first glance that the bird was a girl.

Melpomene held up the journal We help when we can. the ghost told the woman, before extending a hand to shake hers. Mel knew that was a fairly common way to greet or exchange her ways, and while she could not see or speak, she wanted to be accommodating Mel was calling this place home now, the fates had told her this was a good place for her, and so far they had not been wrong.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Avery]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:50 am
User Image

~ gaia_star ~ Avery Stone ~ gaia_star ~

It felt good that Avery was having such a pleasant exchange with Mel, and it meant this place had gotten off on the right foot with her. She glanced down at the bird as it chirped as it it was offended Avery rows her hand "Sorry miss," Avery meant it as she spoke to the bird, must be hard being mistaken for a guy. Avery knew the difficulties of dressing up like one and putting on the act.

Looking over to Melpomene's note Avery shook her hand gently, "Thank's I'll keep that in mind if I ever get into a tight spot. The same goes for me, if you ever need anything please feel free to rely one me."
She opened Mel's hand and drew a smile with her finger on her palm to show her she was smiling.

Mood:Lost
Cash:None
Company:Melpoene

asbloodrunscold

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:17 am
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

" I live on my own and to tell you the truth I only really know one other person besides you which was my boss so no it was just me." The blonde admitted as she rubbed the back of her neck. " I managed, got sick but I managed." She let out a light laugh and smiled at the ginger. She was glad she was finally out of the house and able to see him. She wished it would of been sooner but later is better then never right? " How about you? What have you been up to all this time?" She asked, wondering what he had been up to all this time. She remembered he got hurt, his hand had a pretty bad cut if she recalled. She tilted her head a little, trying to get a look at his hand to see if it was alright. She hoped he went to go see a doctor.

Luka agreed to forgetting all that happened that night on the beach. She new she should of stayed home but did she? Nope, for whatever reason she was drawn to going to the beach and was rooted to the ground. She was not planning on going to the beach for a while that was for sure. Though she would not forget one thing and that was Fisher stealing her first kiss. " Dessert? Sounds like a plan. Here I will give you my address." The short british girl went to her bag and grabbed a pen and what ever scrap paper she had and wrote her address and phone number on it before handing it to Fisher. " There is my address and number. Call if you get lost okay? I will come out and find you." She said with a smile. She was looking forward to tomorrow now. She had to think of what to cook now!

Crushing on: A ginger
Money: $200
Mood: Happy
Wearing: Plain

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Lelwani crossed her little wings and nodded her head for she understood that she was not going to be easy to identify most of the time since most did not own birds.

Melpomene sat there hands on her lap as she listened and nodded. Luckily she had given Avery her address to stop by, and as Mel never slept any time was acceptable for her. She felt her hand being taken, and a smile being drawn and she smiled again. Avery was happy. Mel enjoyed making people smile though hopefully the women didn't feel that Mel was a little cold, even for it being winter, the type of cold only a ghost could be.

Mel held up the notebook You stop by store? as she would have loved for Avery to show up sometime. Work was normally slow and lonely.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Avery]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image

Avery felt Mel's hand and was clear that this was a spirit but she didn't mind. Melpomene was kind and really over all friendly to her, It was something Avery had missed out on for years was someone who was kind and genuinely nice. She decided to stay in the town for a while and hand out since she now had Mel as a friend. She looked at the note book "Yes when I have time I'll wing by ever once in a while, I'm a big fan of sweet things," Avery felt like there meeting was fated to be. Since Avery could see and speak to spirits and Melpomene was a spirit and both where kind souls.

"When ever you want just call me, drawing the phone number on Mel's hand. "If this number doesn't work I'm very keen on spirits, so you can try reaching out spiritually and I'll respond if I hear you calling."

Mood:Happy

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Mel nodded her head when Avery said she'd stop by. That was good to know. Since Mel was working most of the time it was fine, she'd most likely be there working so any time Avery wanted to stop by she would be there.

When Avery began to draw out her phone number, Mel memorized the numbers, though Mel had little to no idea how to work a phone. Lelwani was more knowledge on such things and so when Avery got a call, odds were shed hear chirping on the other end....then again that was likely anyhow seeing as the spirit was silent.

Then she mentioned her being keen on spirits. Mel was mostly confused and so on the next page drew a giant question mark, holding up the picture so that Avery saw it. She was basically asking her to elaborate. She knew people tended to have powers...so did that mean Avery's powers had something to do with spirits?

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:27 am
User Image

Avery looked at the drawing and laughed a little knowing it was a little odd way of saying such things. "Since I was a child I have been able to see and hear spirits. Even when a spirit is very far away they can sometimes contact me and I can hear them speaking.. Its almost like its in my head.. Maybe it is.." Avery had never explained it before to anyone but her parents.. "Its the reason why I had to leave home, my parents didn't like or understand it at all. Plus the spirits that hung out with me where not the best.. So I took off..."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher looked slightly upset by this, unsuccessfully trying to shuffle the small frown off his lips that had made its way there. Yes, he supposed he didn't have anyone here either- thought then again he'd been sensing his ethereal brother around. "Awe. T-That's no good, Luka." He wasn't sure what else to say, he couldn't rightly offer himself. Seeing her look for his hand as she asked what he'd been up to, the man lifted his palm upwards and looked at the thin red line where the cut had been. "Nothing but getting by." He grumbled, red hair falling over his glasses as he averted his gaze. He wasn't going to tell her he was out on the streets again, or that he still hasn't made up with Kuro. He wasn't one to get upset easily, but once he did, he tended to hold a nasty grudge over it. He didn't want her to know any of that.

Although she didn't voice it, Fisher could tell by the blonde's body language that she agreed to forget the beach. There was no way to correct the fear and confusion, so he decided the memory wasn't doing him any good. There would be plenty of time to build good things to remember between them, especially since he planned to see Luka regularly. Maybe since he'd been alive for so long it didn't take him long to recognize people he could be happy with, and Luka was it for him. Happily accepting her scrap of paper, the mushi carefully folded it and tucker it in his pocket. "Y-Yes! What time should I come over? Maybe around five or six? If I can help you cook then I will!" He asked, his eyes giddily ablaze with excitement and anticipation.

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *Reunited!" ◈ I'm Doin'! *static* ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Mel listened to her explain her power. It was interesting, for her to be able to interact with spirits like that. She was like Lelwani in a way who, being made by the gods, could interact with spirits more easily than normal animals. Mel wondered if Avery was able to hear the direct calling of the soul or something like that, but then again most ghosts could talk, or see, or do anything really. Mel was somewhat of an oddity in her condition.
Mel wondered if she could hear the music she played, to call. Mel was silent, she could not make noise, the wonderful voice she once had had been taken from her long ago. She doubted if she called on her own she could get an answer, but she did have her harp, so perhaps that helped. Mel smiled and handed the woman back her notebook.
She pulled her harp from her back and began to play it as a translucent figure appeared, featureless though it did have a female form. The figure began to dance for Avery. It was as if Melpomene was trying to cheer her up.

Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:22 pm
User Image

Avery could see Mel was trying to cheer her up and smiled watching the figure dance for her as Mel played her harp. It made her calm and relaxed hearing her play. Avery felt bad for Melpomene since she couldn't speak or see but she was gifted. Avery was blessed to be able to witness such a beautiful thing.

asbloodrunscold

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:01 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Mel continued to play, making the figure dance. Mel could mostly see it as well as it was made of the very music she was using to play, a thing of sounds and noise the only thing Mel could see. After a while Mel gave the final flourish to the song and stooped playing, hoping her little display did cheer up her new friend a little bit. She smiled waiting to hear what she thought.

Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:13 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0①
( ③ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image

Avery hadn't even noticed that a new day had started, all she could do was be mesmerized by Melpomene's music and the dancing figure. Avery smiled "You held me trance so so long, I'm very impressed you should defiantly be playing where others can share your love for music." Here she was a two-bit guitarist and singer. But she felt like Mel could really be loved by people all over the world.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: excited like a child Thoughts: there are SWINGS!! Where: Soleil Park With: No one Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Playful Cat

Having a meal with Hiraos was a great thing for her to do. They talked a bit more there, got to know each other much better. She tried to slip in her payment, but he caught her and paid. He wasn't lying about that whole 'my mom will kill me if I let you pay' thing. Odessa didn't mind one bit, but will return the favor later.. She hoped to see him today, but so far, nothing. Today was another nice day, it was warmer out, so that is a good thing.

Odessa hopped on her cloud from her home to Soleil Park. She only told Hiraos the slight truth.. She doesn't like people to know, but seeing how she was comfortable around him and he didn't seem scared of her power, she told him. She dissipated her cloud quickly when she landed by the swings in the park. She squealed with delight when she sat her pretty butt on the swing. She then began to bend her legs to gain more speed.

Tell me I will be r e l e a s e d ... Not sure I can d e a l with this.. Up all n i g h t again this week.. B r e a k i n g things that I should keep...

User ImageNESSIEUser ImageNESSIEUser Image

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:58 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0②
( ③ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games