Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Kara_Nari

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:35 pm
Hello, I am Kara. Unlike GM, I actually like in the frozen north...the Yukon! :O

I am a GIRL.
I like pokemon, games, and drawing.
I hate games I can't win, pictures I can't draw correctly, and the new pokemon. They are ugly.

In the market place, I am a last second buy stuff whore. I'm looking to get a bone dragon helm, and I know I can do it! Only because nothing in the shops is very appealing to me, and I saved for a month to get fairy wings. biggrin Nice to meet you all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:35 am
hi, i'm lin, live in england, hang out in marketplace a lot, wheeling and dealing, and trying to pay for my extravagence today on my avator (being off work sick has made me stupid with gold, lol)  

solitary_escapee

Norrec Nightshadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:40 am
hi I'm Derek I live in Michigan, I like airsoft, and playing video games  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:26 pm
Hi, I'm purplewiz (that's what I go by on forums), I live in one of the big square states out west.

Ever since I started on Gaia (which wasn't all that long ago), I've been fascinated by the economic system here, the speed with which it moves, and the systems at work in it. I'm not an expert on it by any means, but I've been writing a series of essays on it in my Gaian journal mostly so I'd stop boring my husband with my observations smile . I guess someone has been reading them since I received an invitation to join this guild smile

I'm 42 and am currently working as an independent contractor (read: high tech jack of all trades), so depending on how busy my real life schedule is, I have more or less time for Gaia. My favorite color is purple (see my username), I like cats, Star Wars, Sailor Moon, Taiko Drummaster, coffee, chocolate, and I'm a reasonably accomplished home cook.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts here!  

purplewiz

Mega Nerd

Dr.Esperanto

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:00 am
hey guys. my name is Simon. i live in dracula's country and i liek it. you ppl seem to be posting a llot around here yay!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:02 am
oh.. and no, i'm not an alcoholic nor drug addicted..  

Dr.Esperanto

Angelvince

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:18 am
Hi well I'm vincent ... and I'm from The Netherlands I love to be on gaia communicating with other people and try to do my best at writing English (like some kind of learning) I also write Poems ... And I happen to wrote one in English so here it is ... (ow and that it is a "dark" poem doesn't mean i'm depressed ^_^)

Title: Grim Reaper

The smile on his face
as he walks up to you
you can't speak or move
There is nothing you can do

He reaches for his scythe
and he does what he must
Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust

Hope You can appreciate Poems
Grtz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:19 am

• Ello. I'm a college student in Virginia. Sculpture major. I exchange and vend off and on. I got my devil tail finally in November <3 Got it mainly through exchanging, vending, and a bit of investment. Now I'm sorta starting to buy and sell again after taking a break, the market here always seems to pull me back in xP Other than that, on gaia I'm active mostly in guilds.

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Rizzo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:23 pm
I'm Erissa from colorado springs. I'm 25, married and trying to start my own anime store. I love the market place (I rarely shop in stores).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:27 pm
hello, I'm Saya. I don't like to give out personal info, so lets cut to the chase.

I use the marketplace as a playground and tool. I'm saving up for somethign really wonderful. What the is yet... I'm not sure. But when it comes I'll be ready for it. At frist I was palying the market to get the donations items... but i've brokered a deal with a firend and a creidt card and now I get them every 15 if i want them or think they'll sell good.

Other then that, it has been a good place to met people.  

Saya_White

Ryu`Hayabusa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:38 pm
My name is Ameer and I like to draw and I actually had one of my comics published. I also live in Philadelphia I love to buy guilds and do business in the marketplace  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:01 pm
Hello. I am Amanda, 27 yrs old. I've been married for 6 yrs. We have a great kid Michael. He is 3 yrs old (pic on my profile). He is adorable!

I go to college full-time right now and I am working on getting my associates in digital communications.

I've been on Gaia for like 3-4 yrs. I had an account before this one but couldn't remember it for the life of me. I love donateing each month for the cool items we get. If its something I dont want to keep i hold onto it for awhile and then sell it in my store. I keep track of all my quests in my quest thread. Its fun to look back on my log and see the things i had been working for. I don't ask for anything like gold or items from people just like chitchattn is all.

I love animals, pets, outdoors, music, and my church.

My goals on Gaia besides to have a kick ash avatar with tons o cool outfits is to make my store a good store, one people like to shop at often becuase of the good deals I have. I'd like to make the layout of the store much better, prettier, one of these days.

Thanks for inviteing me to the guild. I've been looking for a guild that was active, i hope it is here.

Take care, ttyl.  

Aludra Biner

PiLLoWPanTz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:48 pm
Hello! My name is Toni and I live in Ohio. I'm really into music and I love just messing around in the market place. I'm questing a Coco and I'm determined to buy one by myself. It might take me a long a** time but I will have one before I quit gaia. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:38 pm
My name's Amanda. I hate my name though for a reason unknown... Probably because it doesn't suit me. O_o Anywho, I'm called Mandii by most... and my really weird friends of mine call me Ninja Kitteh. Don't ask. >>;

I'm 16, and currently attending High School as a Junior. I live in the cold state of Minnesota! (( Effin' cold outside... Xx; )) I do have plans for my future, I just don't know what they are. xD Kidding, in a way. I have plenty of idea's but I'm not sure exactly what to do. Graphic Designing is in the spotlight right now. Nyaa...

My current "quest" is a KiKi. But everytime I'm just about to get it... it always goes up in price! ><;;; So frustrating...! Must buy more collectibles... Speaking of which. I donate every month, at least $20. I had way more before Halloween kicked in too, but I was hacked and had too start over. Gaia didn't even get back to me on that and I'm not sure if they caught the guy and banned him. It wasn't a very happy halloween for me. I lost six pixies and two shadows that day. =| That hurt me a lot.

Heh. Yes... that's my sad story here on Gaia. <<;

Kit-dono

Thrustastic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:01 pm
Hey, I'm Andrew. I'm a Korean high school junior in NJ. I'm questing for a Kitsune Mask and other Brown Paper Bags.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games