Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:40 pm
Juni bolts through the door and merely glances at Katie before giving a distressed moan, "Why couldn't I start my nursing career with something lighter like a quidditch wound? er-- don't answer that. Katie? Katie! Are you still with us?"

She immediately walks to a nearby cupboard to rummage around for something while waiting for a response.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 am
A giggling Tabby had followed Summer she took one look around the room and saw Katie coughing " He-he! Why are you coughing like that?" Tabby says before bursting into hysterical. She seems to be going insane.  

Tabby507

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:17 pm
Tsukiko comes in with a bunch of cut on her.
"The house-elves is fighting, sirs and ma'ams!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:52 am
"What in the... has the entire school gone mad? Oh I wish Professor Adonis was here. You!" She points to Tsukiko, "Please have a seat over there on that bed, I'll be with you after I've tended to these two. ...Tabby?"

She cautiously walks over to the girl, knowing full well she can't have a crazy person having full reign of a hospital facility. "Have a seat right over here in this chair, dear. And stay right there. Can you do that for me?" She gives Summer a What on earth happened to Tabby?! look.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:34 pm
"She touched some sort of cursed box," answered Kitty instantly, relieved that she finally knew something useful.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 pm
Sam just sat in a chair next to the house elf. "Do you need me to do anything like get some bandages?"  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:56 pm
A loud hacking cough comes from Katie as a response. Her lips begin to crust over, her skin turning blue.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:40 pm
Sam then decides to get some bandages.  

cocosam

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:48 pm
Tabby hops over to the chair the nurse had indicated but instead of sitting on it she ran around screaming "Let's play musical chairs guys!!!!!!" and then she started singing "Tra, la, la, la, la..... EEE-he-he-he-he-he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:29 pm
Sam then stops. "Maybe we should do something about Tabby too. She might be a bit distracting."  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:11 pm
Tabby... let's play a game... come over here.

*Summer waits for Tabby to draw near, then uses Petrificus totalus to keep her still.*

Tabby Im really really sorry, but it's necessary. You'll thank me later.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 pm
Juni jumps at the sound of Tabby falling to the floor with a thud, then turns about to look at her. "Nice!"

She pulls out a bizarre squiggly looking bottle branded with the name Curse-away! - Your one stop solution for your every day curse away needs ;D. "Right... here's Plan A. Let's see if we can clear up that bad air around you first. Can't be good for the lungs. Katie, breathe!" She throws the bottle at Katie's feet, and all at once the bottle shatters, releasing a thick green-yellowish steam that envelopes Katie's body. Juni coughs and waves away the steam coming her way until all of the sudden the steam sucks toward Katie's body, and dissapears altogether. The potion left an oddly clear and crisp feeling in the area surrounding Katie.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Gu14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 am
GU walks in laughing crazily. "During Defense Against The- HA HA HA- Dark Arts- HA HA HA- A spell went crazy and-HA HA HA- hit me and made me-HA HA HA- THIS!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:14 pm
"Have a seat over there, sir. I'll be with you shortly," said Juni, not even looking in his direction as she said it. She approaches Katie with a towel in hand, and attempts to inspect her face. "Katie, dear, stay with us. You are not giving up now." She turns to others, "Kitty, you mentioned a box? Explain."  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:24 am
[[Gu, again, your not a student. Please stop acting like one.]]  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games