Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starrii

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:25 pm
x3 I am here because I believe that as long as you are not hurting anyone else (A fetus in the first term is not a person, it has no lungs to breath and no heart to beat) a choice should be given. The choice between pregnancy and abortion should be given. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:27 pm
Hiya, I'm mysie. I joined the guild because, well, I thought it would be cool to have a Pro-Choice button in my siggy. redface Why am I pro-choice? Over the years I've asked and re-asked myself this question. Every pregnancy "scare", when my friend had her first abortion, when my friends have babies. It's a very personal choice. But, I believe it needs to remain a *choice*. I don't believe life begins at conception, I don't believe religion should dictate politics, and I don't believe the government has any right to tell me what I can or cannot do to my body.

About me? Well, I'm 34, married, no kids, and very opinionated. But also very shy. So often you'll never hear a word out of me, and then suddenly *wham* out pops a surprise comment out of nowhere. Just pat me on my head and lead me back to my lurking-closet if I get a little out-of-hand, ok? blaugh  

mysielynn

Animal Lover

4,900 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

celticfaith

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:33 am
Hey. My name is Nick, but just call me Leo. I am 16..a VERY Libreal Democrat so ofcourse I am Pro-choice. MY aunt got one a few years back , and I supported her..even if my family didn't. As you can probly see I am a horrible typer and speller, but I am trying. I am Celtic Pagan, Gay, Pacifist, and a pretty good debater.lol. Um..I've been Pro-Choice for..well..for as long as I can remimber. Hope that was a good intro. biggrin
Peace
Leo  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Hello!

I'm Jessie. I'm a 20-year-old fiscally conservative, socially liberal lady with an unGawdly love for cats and manicotti.

I'm here to use the resources provided in this guild to build my pro-choice arguments in debate forums, and to talk with like-minded people. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.  

queertastrophy

xXxRainxXxDancerxXx

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:13 pm
Hello,
I'm new to the guild.
My name is Sam, but call me Rain. I'm 13 years of age turning 14 next month.
I may be young, but I can carry an intelligent conversation.
I'm Pro-choice because I believe that it's the decision of the women or couple on wither they should have a baby or not. It's not society's. A women has the right to do anything with or too her body that she pleases.
If you'd like to talk sometime, PM me ok? I love having Conversations that are more than "What's up?"
: ) see ya around  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:11 pm
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello, my name is Risk! :]
I'm Pro-Choice [duh] and I have been since I know what abortion was and I knew the difference between Pro-Choice and Anti-Abortion which is a couple years. At first, I was Pro-Choice because my friends were Pro-Choice but then I started learning more and became extremely passionate about it once I found out it was a women's rights thing. Hmmm I'm 15, and a sophmore in high school. I'm a bit of a narcissist but I think every person is completely amazing.

Kay, I'm done now.

AxiomGirl

Kat1093

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:17 pm
Hey, my name is Kat. I believe in pro choice. The reason for this is not that it is an actual person, but that it is the mother's choice if she can handle it or not. Also, I believe that nobody should be able to tell someone what to do with their body.
See the whole person thing i just dont get. It dosn't breathe, it dosn't think, it dosen't walk and it dosn't talk. If you dont bring a child into this world the world wont change, it will be exactly the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:39 am
Hello fellow pro-choie gaians,

I'm 10-Crimson_Ribbons Or in case you prefer to shorten it Crimson.
I came in search of this guild to meet people that share my idea on the topic of being pro-choice,

The reason I'm pro-choice is very simple, I dont balieve an un-prepared teen/woman should have to be forced into a pregnancy that she is not ready for,
Such as in the case of rape, The woman wasnt expecting to have to deal with an unplanned pregnancy cus some a** decided to have his way with her, She shouldnt have to suffer by being put through having a complete stranger (in some cases husband/boyfriend's) kid if the two dont agree on having one!
If the woman/teenage girl dont think they are ready for a kid I balieve that abortion should be an open option for them to consider,
And it "is" the wemon/girls body, they should have a say what they do with it in such a case, Even if they are alone with their choice,
They should have the right to get rid of something that is not in their eyes a possibility to not have to care for a unwanted kid,

10-Crimson_Ribbons

Belle Tamesis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:49 am
Hiya,
Im Belle (samantha idk which lol) Im 17... i joined because i believe a woman should be able to choose what she wants to do with HER body and whats inside of it. That and me and Peppermint Schnapps hang out all the time xD and half the time we bring this subject up and she wanted me to join so here i am ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:15 pm
Hi!

I'm Kate, I'm 16, and I'm an independent.

I was pro-life... in kindergarten. But that was becuase my teacher told me that it was just women killing their babies.

I've been pro-choice since around fifth grade when my mom set me straight. Denying someone rights over their own body is a horrible thing, and I joined because I am incredibly for women's rights (as well as the rights of the kids in orphanages who aren't perfectly heathly white babies- they deserve a home, too).  

Chibi_Tenchi_555

Ultimate_Freak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:29 pm
Hey. If you haven't realized, I'm new. Call me Freak, Ultimate, wierdo whatever you want, but I'm not planning to tell anybody my real name. (100 gold to whoever guesses my real name! lol xd )
Anyway, I'm pro-choice because I believe that a woman (or a man, but men generally don't get pregnant) has a right to choose what happens to her own body and that an embryo/zygote/fetus has no right to leech off her even if it's sentient from conception (which I do not think zygotes are). I figure that if it's not sentient, it won't know the difference, so why get all fussy over abortion?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:24 am
Hi, my name is Nikki but I respond to Adriata.. on Gaia at least.

I've always been Pro-Choice but was personally pro-life for a very long time. After very recently being faced with an unwanted pregnancy, I made the decision to terminate. It really changed my personal feelings on the subject and I am not sad or regretful that I did what I've done. I'm even more passionate than I used to be on this subject-- I believe it is every woman and COUPLES right to choose when and how they want their children, and whether or not to terminate a pregnancy. Period!  

Lady Adriata

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

iluvspongemonkys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:06 pm
Hi!

My name is Allyson and I'm a 17 year old, canadian/american, liberal girl and I'm EXTREMELY pro-choice. It violates a woman's right as an American to be told what she can and cannot do to her body. It is a first Amendment right! Besides our rights being violated, many women are not ready to be a parent, whether it is working on her career, being in highschool/college, she cannot afford it, or simply she is not ready for the child. Even more appalling to me is that partial birth abortion has been outlawed. If these pro-lifers had researched correctly, they would see that this procedure is done only when the mother and/or the child's life is at risk. Really, I'm pro-choice because I believe we ALL deserve a choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:14 pm
    I'm Helen - an 18 year-old, Buddhist, feminist, pro-choice, vegan. :]]
    I'm pro-choice because a woman should have the right to decide what happens to her own body, because a fetus doesn't outweigh the woman, and because I'm pro-woman.

[ Karma M!lkshake ]

Dissnitive Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:14 pm
Hello I am murasame blade, mura for short, I am 15, atheistic and very strongly pro-choice, I believe it to be necessary for woman to be able to choose whether or not to have an abortion, they should always have a choice and not be forced to do what other people force them to do.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff