Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:13 pm

lizstar
Awww....Neko! What's wrong? What happened?

Okay. So a close friend of mine, who happens to be my next door neighbor, planned to go to my Grandma and Grandpa's candle light service last night (X-mas Eve). I made it crystal clear that we had to be ready by 5pm and leave at 5pm. So, I call her at around 4pm and she's out shopping and won't be able to make it. This was very disappointing. Not only did she break promise, but she hurt my feelings. Like shopping was more important. So, that night we had also planned after the service to swap presents and watch "Elf". We did and I said nothing about what happened earlier because it was Christmas Eve and I didn't wanna cause a mess.
Today. She got Napolean Dynamite for her sister, who is also a close friend, (so they both kinda broke the promise on Chirstmas Eve because they were shopping together), and she told me that they wouldn't watch it on Christmas without me. Called her this afternoon, they had watched it around 11am already and didn't bother to call me because they thought I would be still asleep. Feelings, once again hurt. So she said that they were gonna watch it again just for me,...okay, that made me feel a little better, but I had family coming over for dinner, but she said to call after they left so we could watch it.
So, finally, after my family left the house, I went next door to bring presents to her mom and dad and their youngest sister (3 sisters, I'm mainly talking about the middle). The middle sister who made the plans wasn't even home, she was at a friend's house and the oldest sister didn't even know that there were plans to watch it again.
Just very disappointing. It really brought me down to were i wanted to cry when I got home and I didn't know what to do with myself (going back to old habits of pacing and such), so I told my mom how I felt and she said that she would have been hurt to, blah blah blah. So, my mom and I watched a couple of episodes from my new Fruits Basket box set. That made me feel a little better, even if it was dubbed. >w<
So, yeah, that's basically the story.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:09 am

Aw Neko that's so sad. I know how it is to have friends disappoint you constantly like that. What's really bad is when they constantly and purposivly do that. I had a friend who did that. We would make plans and either she wanted to do something or already had plans with her boyfriend and she wouldn't tell me . . . so either she never showed up, never called, never nothing, and I freed like that time slot or the entire day just do something and I would call her house to hear she was at her boyfriend. I would catch her home later on that day ask about the plans we had and then she would deny any such claims. sweatdrop Anyways long complicated story and more to it than that . . . sweatdrop

Anyways I'm so glad the guilds are back up- after what? 2 to 3 days of being down.

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:19 pm

I'm glad that the guilds are up and running again as well. It was very annoying when they weren't.
I'm sorry to hear that about the both of you, Masq and Neko. I try to keep promises that I make with my friends to do things. Not that they happen anyway. stare But I try not to make it my fault.
I got a $50 giftcard to Hastings for Christmas. I've already decided to spend it on getting some anime. 3nodding Now I have to decide what anime to get. stare
Anyway, the donations items are neat, neh? I just wish that I could change the outfit to something else now.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:58 pm

Masquanade
Aw Neko that's so sad. I know how it is to have friends disappoint you constantly like that. What's really bad is when they constantly and purposivly do that. I had a friend who did that. We would make plans and either she wanted to do something or already had plans with her boyfriend and she wouldn't tell me . . . so either she never showed up, never called, never nothing, and I freed like that time slot or the entire day just do something and I would call her house to hear she was at her boyfriend. I would catch her home later on that day ask about the plans we had and then she would deny any such claims. sweatdrop Anyways long complicated story and more to it than that . . . sweatdrop

Anyways I'm so glad the guilds are back up- after what? 2 to 3 days of being down.

Gomen ne, Masq. I hat that feeling of being ditched...It really sucks.

Yes, SO glad the guilds are back, up, and running. 3nodding

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:34 am

Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

Gomen ne, Masq. I hat that feeling of being ditched...It really sucks.

Yes, SO glad the guilds are back, up, and running. 3nodding

I kinda felt like that on Monday. My friend invited me to go to the mall with her to meet there and her and the other people started to shop before they even went and got me... it's like, hello?? we're shopping together?? Not, meet the person when it's convient for you. That and I lost my scarf that I got for Christmas at the mall... I was very sad, but my mom is getting me a new one even though it's double the cost then when my mom 1st bought it.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:38 am

The only major holiday left now is New Years and that's going to be interesting. My boyfriend is going to be in town for the event and we're planning on spending the evening together. Nothing major doing, just renting some movies and maybe getting take out for dinner. That's if my mom doesn't have something good first.

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:17 pm

I have no plans as of yet for New Years, though a friend of mine and I might do something though she's out of town and won't be back till like Friday or such. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:30 pm

I've got no plans at all...and my parents are going out and I'm gonna drive myself crazy because I can't stand to be alone at night. All my friends have plans too. cry

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:10 pm

For New Years, I'm going to my friend's house and having a guy-girl sleepover, which we're all going to pretty much stay up all night long... It's gonna be great ^^
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:09 am

Hey everyone! Guess what? My bf called yesterday and told me that he was able to buy the last issue of Petshop of Horrors for me! whee That was so sweet of him to grab it for me instead of letting it stay there while I wait for volume to be released. heart I love that boy.

Tobias Mule

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:43 am

Mika Relie
Hey everyone! Guess what? My bf called yesterday and told me that he was able to buy the last issue of Petshop of Horrors for me! whee That was so sweet of him to grab it for me instead of letting it stay there while I wait for volume to be released. heart I love that boy.

Awwwwwww~
*wishes she had a bf to give her manga* crying
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:59 pm

Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

Awwwwwww~
*wishes she had a bf to give her manga* crying

my boyfriend hates anime and manga with a dying passion and would NEVER buy me one XDDDD It's because of Confidential Confessions.... sweatdrop but he never liked it that much before then anyways... that just made his hate for it a whole lot bigger.

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:52 pm

Well, it was my boyfriend that really got me into anime in the first place. I dabbled in it for a bit then he introduced me to a lot of great series. I've been hooked ever since.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:43 pm

I was introduced to anime by a girl in an Arts and Sciences camp. She was one of the older ones and she drew these really pretty characters, think SM manga style, super long, thin legs. Vury pretty. She told me about a show called "Sailor Moon". rolleyes
So, after I got home from camp, I came across the show on TV and the rest is history...

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:43 pm

I was introduced to anime by myself . . . I started watching it on CN- Salior Moon, Voltron, and DBZ. Whee.
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games