Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:20 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Daisuke_Dp
Daisuke sat up and looked around...
"At least i'm not in a sack this time" he sighed as he stood up rubbing his head.
He ran over to chou and span her around.
"I don't think we can make it there...and if we do...where will we live?" he asked.
"Maybe we should go back to Konoha..." He added.

Suddenly the girl in the white clothing came to a full stop in front of the two genins, sending a dust cloud in the opposite direction.((btw:if you didn't read the last couple of my posts, please do, although I still haven't revealed these two ninjas' identities, it will let you have an idea of what they're about.
P.S.~these two are NPC's that are under my control as i made them.))

"What happened, where's the ninja that made that tree?" She asked, with a nearly undetectable hint of worry in her voice.

Hey, Daisuke or chou, please anwser... sad

"Why should i tell you????" Daisuke snapped.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:08 am
KirbyHero
((Hey guys, I'm the Mugen character, but seeing as even if it is intermission, I haven't grasped an idea of how to introduce myself. Kai and Kenji are fighting around hosptial, are they not? I was thinking of introducing myself, but alas sweatdrop ))
((Me and Kenji are at the training ground.))  

Kai Hyugiha

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:11 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Hearing Kai move upwards, he saw the turtle shield be hurtled to him.. "What do I do?" Kenji spoke to himself. Then is dawned onto him. Quickly gathering chakra into the soles of his feet, he then leapt up and with pain, caught the turtle shield. Now, falling fast and holding on the the shield, he then spun himself in the air, falling still.

Landing hard, on his but, he manage to do one thing; he blocked the left over fuuma shurikens. Dropping the shield, he then looked at Kai, who was coming down...
Kai appeared behind Kenji. "Gouriki Senpuu." Kai said spinning his leg around at Kenji.

Ah crap!!!! In time, Kenji put both his hands in front of his face to block the incoming kick... I gotta land a punch or something!!! Kenji said to himself harshly... what can he do with the Ten Ryuuken?
Kai lifted his leg slighty so it goes over Kenji's head. Kai then quickly snapped his leg backwards quickly aiming at Kenji's back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:43 am
Daisuke_Dp
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Daisuke_Dp
Daisuke sat up and looked around...
"At least i'm not in a sack this time" he sighed as he stood up rubbing his head.
He ran over to chou and span her around.
"I don't think we can make it there...and if we do...where will we live?" he asked.
"Maybe we should go back to Konoha..." He added.

Suddenly the girl in the white clothing came to a full stop in front of the two genins, sending a dust cloud in the opposite direction.((btw:if you didn't read the last couple of my posts, please do, although I still haven't revealed these two ninjas' identities, it will let you have an idea of what they're about.
P.S.~these two are NPC's that are under my control as i made them.))

"What happened, where's the ninja that made that tree?" She asked, with a nearly undetectable hint of worry in her voice.

"Why should i tell you????" Daisuke snapped.

"Because," the girl said as she moved behind Daisuke before he blinked, "It's important to me, and if you don't tell me, he'll make you." The girl indicated the boy that was traveling with her as he jumped from the treesand landed in front of the group. His eyes were almost glowing silver, and his pupil and iris seem to be one disk of silver, and bluish-white smoke seeped from the coners of his eyes. "So your the Uchiha? Always a pleasure to meet an ancestor, but we don't have time for that right now, we need to know where Rio is, he might be hurt, and if I have to beat it out of you," The boy continued as he cracked his finger and brought the index, middle fingers and tumbs up and curved them, making hook or claw looking shapes, "Then so be it..........  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:58 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Hearing Kai move upwards, he saw the turtle shield be hurtled to him.. "What do I do?" Kenji spoke to himself. Then is dawned onto him. Quickly gathering chakra into the soles of his feet, he then leapt up and with pain, caught the turtle shield. Now, falling fast and holding on the the shield, he then spun himself in the air, falling still.

Landing hard, on his but, he manage to do one thing; he blocked the left over fuuma shurikens. Dropping the shield, he then looked at Kai, who was coming down...
Kai appeared behind Kenji. "Gouriki Senpuu." Kai said spinning his leg around at Kenji.

Ah crap!!!! In time, Kenji put both his hands in front of his face to block the incoming kick... I gotta land a punch or something!!! Kenji said to himself harshly... what can he do with the Ten Ryuuken?
Kai lifted his leg slighty so it goes over Kenji's head. Kai then quickly snapped his leg backwards quickly aiming at Kenji's back.

I knew it!!! thought Kenji, but another thought occured: How?
Then, fast as he could, he turned around and then quickly jumped up, blocking the attack with his knee... Can I use the Ten Ryuuken to match his jutsu? was a worried thought in his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:59 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Then, fast as he could, he turned around and then quickly jumped up, blocking the attack with his knee... Can I use the Ten Ryuuken to match his jutsu? was a worried thought in his mind.
"Now to show you real speed." Kai said disappearing.
Kai reappeared 4 after images surrounding Kenji.
"When you can move fast enough you don't need a jutsu to create an after image." Kai said.
"Kenji can't keep up this level of jutsu use for long. He's already nearing his limits." Kai thought.  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:06 am
Shinji leapt up and quickly burst through an old tree's leaves and lost balance.
"Woah," Shinji exclaimed,
As soon as he hit the ground, he rolled to shave of the shock and pain. Shinji got up and rubbed his back, winching in slight pain. He looked up to see the same symbol on Sabu's forehead protector.
"The grass village..." Shinji whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:43 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
"Now to show you real speed." Kai said disappearing.
Kai reappeared 4 after images surrounding Kenji.
"When you can move fast enough you don't need a jutsu to create an after image." Kai said.
"Kenji can't keep up this level of jutsu use for long. He's already nearing his limits." Kai thought.

((Ok, just incase your onfusing one for another; Ten Ryuuken is Kenji's fighting style. And Kagezan is just a name given for his speed. He moves fast, leaving an after image, not a jutsu at all ^^))

Kenji looked around, his Ryuuringan focusing on where Kai is moving to. He can look through the images, but Kai moves too fast, thus the images look solid. DAMMIT!!!  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:53 am
Silly Genji
Shinji leapt up and quickly burst through an old tree's leaves and lost balance.
"Woah," Shinji exclaimed,
As soon as he hit the ground, he rolled to shave of the shock and pain. Shinji got up and rubbed his back, winching in slight pain. He looked up to see the same symbol on Sabu's forehead protector.
"The grass village..." Shinji whispered.

Sabu jumped down next to Shinji. "We made some good time here. Come, I need to report in." He made his way through the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:59 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Ok, just incase your onfusing one for another; Ten Ryuuken is Kenji's fighting style. And Kagezan is just a name given for his speed. He moves fast, leaving an after image, not a jutsu at all ^^))

Kenji looked around, his Ryuuringan focusing on where Kai is moving to. He can look through the images, but Kai moves too fast, thus the images look solid. DAMMIT!!!
"Sorry Kenji but your current level of skill isn't enough to read my movements." The Kai said.  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:38 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Ok, just incase your onfusing one for another; Ten Ryuuken is Kenji's fighting style. And Kagezan is just a name given for his speed. He moves fast, leaving an after image, not a jutsu at all ^^))]
((You're still not as fast as Lee-kun!))

Dragon Sneeze
Sabu jumped down next to Shinji. "We made some good time here. Come, I need to report in." He made his way through the village.
"Ah... Yes, Sensei!" Shinji said as he followed him...
Finally, I get to meet Chiyo...
Shinji had a quick flash-back of Muuga and his immense power. He managed to shake it off but those memories will always remain with him...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:43 am
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Ok, just incase your onfusing one for another; Ten Ryuuken is Kenji's fighting style. And Kagezan is just a name given for his speed. He moves fast, leaving an after image, not a jutsu at all ^^))]
((That's true. Lee is the fastest Genin.))  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:31 am
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Correction: Fastest Chuunin))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:05 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((I was trying to speak in a past tense. Should have said he "was".))  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:24 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((I was trying to speak in a past tense. Should have said he "was".))
((Your forgiven. xd blaugh ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games