Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:04 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
((i'll try stopping but you have to remember shuicho is a mind reader))"don't move demon. you think i'm weak?"*shuicho began glowing even more and then was engulphed by the light*((this is the demon's color))"you think i'm weak?"*he repeated in a booming voice*"i am no weakling i could take you out in a minute, possibly even kill you, but i think you know why i wont"*the demon said looking to lur then at the cave*"i wouldn't kill her you maybe, demon, but not dark. you don't know how to use your powers correctly, i do."

The demon laughed "there is no need to fight here, or anywhere for that matter, and i never said u were weak, so just cool off, im just going on a little, journey if u will, so i can become more powerful and master all of my powers, and as you can see, there is nothing happening to me, which shows that dark does not disagree with my actions" the demon gave suicho a smirk "you have no reason for attacking me, all i am doing is making myself more powerful, that doesn't hamr you now does it?!" ((and i found that the comic is a book as well, if u go to the links page of that website, you'll see sofawolf or something like that))
((it's husky lol))*the demon jumped and srood infront of her*"i refuse to let you leave"

"why would u refuse to let me do something that dark wished for me to do? She wanted to become stronger, so she let me out" the demon began rubbing her muzzle down suicho's side all the way to his tail, then circled around and did it to the other side but to his head this time "you just dont want me to leave do you, b/c u do in fact like me" the demon had a smirk on her face as she rounded him again and made way toward the field
Dark was still watching and she noticed that suicho was trying to stop the demon, she was worried that if she didnt full fill this prophecy that she would infact be killed
*the demon growled when she nuzzeled him*"i don't like you demon i, like shuicho, love branwen. i don't want you hurting darks family."*he jumped back infront of her snarling*"you will stay demon, or i will kill you, stoping you from fulfiling the prophecy, and sadly killing dark."

the demon could only laugh "you know nothing about this prophecy do you? if it is not sull filled, dark dies, so stopping me now, means u killing lur's mate" the demon looked at lur then back to suicho's demon "and you wouldnt do that to lur now would u?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:07 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
((i'll try stopping but you have to remember shuicho is a mind reader))"don't move demon. you think i'm weak?"*shuicho began glowing even more and then was engulphed by the light*((this is the demon's color))"you think i'm weak?"*he repeated in a booming voice*"i am no weakling i could take you out in a minute, possibly even kill you, but i think you know why i wont"*the demon said looking to lur then at the cave*"i wouldn't kill her you maybe, demon, but not dark. you don't know how to use your powers correctly, i do."

The demon laughed "there is no need to fight here, or anywhere for that matter, and i never said u were weak, so just cool off, im just going on a little, journey if u will, so i can become more powerful and master all of my powers, and as you can see, there is nothing happening to me, which shows that dark does not disagree with my actions" the demon gave suicho a smirk "you have no reason for attacking me, all i am doing is making myself more powerful, that doesn't hamr you now does it?!" ((and i found that the comic is a book as well, if u go to the links page of that website, you'll see sofawolf or something like that))
((it's husky lol))*the demon jumped and srood infront of her*"i refuse to let you leave"

"why would u refuse to let me do something that dark wished for me to do? She wanted to become stronger, so she let me out" the demon began rubbing her muzzle down suicho's side all the way to his tail, then circled around and did it to the other side but to his head this time "you just dont want me to leave do you, b/c u do in fact like me" the demon had a smirk on her face as she rounded him again and made way toward the field
Dark was still watching and she noticed that suicho was trying to stop the demon, she was worried that if she didnt full fill this prophecy that she would infact be killed
*the demon growled when she nuzzeled him*"i don't like you demon i, like shuicho, love branwen. i don't want you hurting darks family."*he jumped back infront of her snarling*"you will stay demon, or i will kill you, stoping you from fulfiling the prophecy, and sadly killing dark."

the demon could only laugh "you know nothing about this prophecy do you? if it is not sull filled, dark dies, so stopping me now, means u killing lur's mate" the demon looked at lur then back to suicho's demon "and you wouldnt do that to lur now would u?"
"if need be i will. dark will her away i can help you, just will her away"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:13 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark was saddend to hear that suicho would kill her
"ok ill make a deal, ill let u talk to her for 2 minutes, i will still control her body, but she will be able to speak......she agrees to it, so wat do u say suicho?" the demon was trying to act somewat friendly so she did not have to be attacked when she was not at her full strength  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:15 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"ok ill make a deal, ill let u talk to her for 2 minutes, i will still control her body, but she will be able to speak......she agrees to it, so wat do u say suicho?" the demon was trying to act somewat friendly so she did not have to be attacked when she was not at her full strength
"i accept your deal."*the demon said angrily*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:20 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

A glowing light appeard around the demon as the eyes changed back to normal, dark was now in control of only the speech of her body but nothing more "hey suicho" dark said in a nervous voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:21 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

A glowing light appeard around the demon as the eyes changed back to normal, dark was now in control of only the speech of her body but nothing more "hey suicho" dark said in a nervous voice
"dark"*shuicho took control again*"how could you let the demon take over?"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:27 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark couldn't look into suicho's eyes, she felt somewat ashamd to look so weak as to let her own demon within control her "well, she is more powerful then i am, and if i dont full fill my prophecy i will die and the demon will stay and be able to do watever she wants.." dark began in to wince in pain as she felt the demon in her begining to stir "just 2 more minutes" she said to herself and the pain went away  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:31 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark couldn't look into suicho's eyes, she felt somewat ashamd to look so weak as to let her own demon within control her "well, she is more powerful then i am, and if i dont full fill my prophecy i will die and the demon will stay and be able to do watever she wants.." dark began in to wince in pain as she felt the demon in her begining to stir "just 2 more minutes" she said to herself and the pain went away
"dark tell me about the prophecy. tell me the whole thing. i want the whole story i might be able to stop the demon"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:35 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"dark tell me about the prophecy. tell me the whole thing. i want the whole story i might be able to stop the demon"

"well, my prophecy started with the marking of the number 666 on my paw((cant show u cuz the demon controls her body)) and it was that i was going to take over my pack, and if i did not i would be killed, however if i was not in a pack i would have to become the ruler of an area where all other wolves were my slaves, to a certain degree of course, i would be like, queen of the wolves" right when dark finshished her statement the cloud of purple dust appeard, then when it vanished, dark's eyes were white again
"your time is up, now if u'll excuse me, ill be on my way" the demon jumped past suicho and into a bush at the edge of the field and made her way into the field of long grass  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:38 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"well, my prophecy started with the marking of the number 666 on my paw((cant show u cuz the demon controls her body)) and it was that i was going to take over my pack, and if i did not i would be killed, however if i was not in a pack i would have to become the ruler of an area where all other wolves were my slaves, to a certain degree of course, i would be like, queen of the wolves" right when dark finshished her statement the cloud of purple dust appeard, then when it vanished, dark's eyes were white again
"your time is up, now if u'll excuse me, ill be on my way" the demon jumped past suicho and into a bush at the edge of the field and made her way into the field of long grass
*thedemon took control to, then chased after her*"what if i help you?"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:41 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

the demon stopped and looked at him "help me? was it not 2 seconds ago u wanted to rip my fur off? well, how would you help me? you want to rule this place with me?" the demon was keeping a sharp eye out for any tricks suicho might pull  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:44 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

the demon stopped and looked at him "help me? was it not 2 seconds ago u wanted to rip my fur off? well, how would you help me? you want to rule this place with me?" the demon was keeping a sharp eye out for any tricks suicho might pull
"no i want to stike a deal with you i will help you and you will leave darks family shuicho and branwen out of the slavery."  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:47 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"no i want to stike a deal with you i will help you and you will leave darks family shuicho and branwen out of the slavery."

"very tempting bu only one little problem, Dark, well she must stay within me, for i do not have a body of my own, i will leave all those u have named alone though, but dark must stay with me. And wat about u? wouldn't a stronge demon like urself wish to rule this place with me?" the demon had a smirk on her face  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:51 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"very tempting bu only one little problem, Dark, well she must stay within me, for i do not have a body of my own, i will leave all those u have named alone though, but dark must stay with me. And wat about u? wouldn't a stronge demon like urself wish to rule this place with me?" the demon had a smirk on her face
"your crazy demon. i wish to be with branwen and so does shuicho. i am only helping you so you can leave her family, which includes kurama, branwen, and shuicho out of slavery."  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:54 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"your crazy demon. i wish to be with branwen and so does shuicho. i am only helping you so you can leave her family, which includes kurama, branwen, and shuicho out of slavery."

"fine i shall spare them, goodbye" the demon bowed to suihco then ran into the field and took off into the air
Dark said to herself, "wat mistake have i made? she will only cause disaster, ill stop her" dark began to struggle causing the demon to fly in a strange manner, then crashing to teh ground((we'll continue later, bye))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games